29| Not my type
1.2k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside their once quiet home, sat a crying man whose built is bigger than him. The pair of husbands sat in front, giving the man the tissue that he needed.

Lin Xiao's eye twitched in irritation. He internally fumed, 'Why is a drunk dragon here, crying his heart out? When did my house became a place for love talks!?'

"What should I do?" Long Tudi wiped his tears, but it didn't stop from flowing.

Lin Xiao sighed and gave him another box of tissues. "Tell me what happened first."

The dragon tried his best to speak clearly, "Faxian confessed to me today. I didn't know what to say so I ran away from him."

Wow, that's dumb.

Chang'e pinched in to talk what's on his mind, "You should calm yourself first and tell us what you feel about him."

"...I only see him as my little brother." Long Tudi sobbed.

'This will be hard. Maybe that idiot deserves this...or not.' Lin Xiao thought.

The rain outside started to pour out heavily. The sky is covered with thick dark clouds with lightnings appearing so often. The depressing atmosphere worsened when Long Tudi appeared on their doorstep, crying his eyes out.

"If that's what you feel, then tell him directly. There's no point on running away." Lin Xiao pointed out.

Long Tudi shook his head. "But I don't want to hurt him and I don't exactly think badly of him."

"Then accept his confession."

"But what if he's just mistaken on his feeling?"

"Then don't accept his confession."

"But I don't want him to get sad."

"Then accept his confession."

"But he's not my type."

Chang'e grabbed Lin Xiao's hands before he could beat the dragon in front of them. Lin Xiao breathed in, "...I think that's your main issue and not the little brother thing, am I right?"

Long Tudi embarrassingly answered softly after being seen through by Lin Xiao. Maybe he just really needs someone to point that out.

Lin Xiao suddenly froze in spot. If Long Tudi ran away after that fox demon confessed. Long Faxian would certainly ran after this man, right?

Right after he thought of that, they heard another knock on their door. Lin Xiao stood up and opened it. Alas! True enough, Long Faxian is in their house for Long Tudi.

Long Faxian scanned the room before setting his eyes on the man he was looking for. Disregarding Lin Xiao's gaze on his wet clothes, he marched inside and pulled Long Tudi over.

"Why did you run!? If you don't like me then just say it!" Long Faxian yelled, making the man teared up again.

For Lin Xiao, it looked comical since Long Tudi looks like he can push the other man to the sides or maybe beat him to death.

Long Tudi stuttered, "I-I don't know."

"Just answer yes or no. If you reject me, I'm cool with it. I will try my best to act like before, but don't ignore me." The fox demon lowered his voice when he noticed the man got upset with his shout.

Chang'e decided to pull Lin Xiao to the side in case the two powerful figures started a fight.

Long Tudi didn't speak up for a long time and Long Faxian thought that the man is staying silent to say that he's rejecting him.

The fox demon sighed, "That's a no. Isn't it? Fine, I won't bother you anymore."

Just as Long Faxian walked away, Long Tudi reached out and managed to grab the man's finger, stopping him from walking out.

"...we can—" The dragon mumbled incoherently.

Long Faxian's ears perked up, "What did you just say?"

This time, Long Tudi spoke clearer, "I said, we can try dating before figuring out the rest."

Lin Xiao raised his eyebrow in amusement. So they will have a trial relationship and then decided whether they would commit or not? Interesting.

Chang'e cleared his throat, "Would you two like to join us for dinner?"

Long Faxian had his face glowed up. He shook his head and said, "No, we had imposed too much and we would like to get some time alone too. Sorry for the bother."

Lin Xiao waved his hands, "Its nothing. Go ahead and scram for me."

The fox demon was in good mood and his poisonous tongue went online again(1), "Thanks, mom."

"Fuck off."

As soon as the two left their house, it became quiet again. Lin Xiao continued to curse profanities on Long Faxian's multiple cases of calling him mom.

Chang'e smiled at his wife, "Then, do you want to make our own son?"

"W-what?" Lin Xiao opened his mouth in shock.

The man didn't mind saying it twice. He repeated, "Do you want to make our own son tonight?"

Lin Xiao didn't know whether the man is just teasing him, but the thought of children made his hole twitch in fear and anticipation.

The night is young. The couple ate their dinner and went to bed. The two didn't sleep yet and Lin Xiao's mind is still stuck on the question.

The sound of rain and thunder oddly calmed him down. There's so much time to waste and the cold breeze make him wanted to do something...hot and bothered.

Chang'e embraced him from the back. Coaxing him, "I was just teasing you. If you don't want children yet, then we won't have them. I love you and you matters a lot for me."

Lin Xiao giggled. He turned around and hooked his arms around his husband. He looked at the man right in the eye and whispered, "Where's the pill?"

That night, the couple woke up late and the sky no longer dark from the rain but instead a rainbow greeted their eyes.

The future is bright and the time is plenty. Who knows what tomorrow may bring?

—————————————————
Author:

His poisonous tongue went online again (1)— poisonous tongue means someone who is used to saying bad or mean things(it may be as a joke or just straight up bullying). 'went online' is just a phrase that means 'it is there' or 'had started, present, or existed'.

25