31| Long Feng, Air Dragon [NSFW]
1.3k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"P-Pardon? We will do it where?"

Long Feng chuckled softly towards Lin Xiao's befuddled face. The man suddenly gripped his waist and moved. Lin Xiao quickly wrapped his arms around the man to prevent himself from falling as the man stood up.

Long Feng carried him towards the wide open window. His hot cock digging deeper inside the squirming walls of the hole.

Spreading his wings, he fixed Lin Xiao's robe back to cover his exposed back. Whispering, "Do you want to mate under the moonlight?"

Knowing what Long Feng meant, Lin Xiao's hole clenched from fear and anticipation. He looked behind him, the buildings have their windows open, with twisting figures making love, like what they are doing right now.

He breathed in before knodding.

Long Feng got his consent. His wings flapped once as soon as he jumped over the big window.

Lin Xiao felt the strong wind on his face as they flew up. Hearing the soft wind and quietness, he slowly opened his eyes. His fear of being caught were thrown out, no one can see them high up.

Under the moonlight, only the moon, this man, and he can see their own naked glory. The full moon is the only witness of their passionate mating.

Lin Xiao cried out when the man started to thrust. He can feel the slow grind against his sensitive walls and Long Feng's deep breaths beside his ear.

"Hold me, so you won't fall."

The man flapped his wings and went higher and higher. Lin Xiao was afraid, but the man's body is warm enough to make him feel safe. He bravely looked around and see the busy city, bustling and lively.

Long Feng didn't pound hard though he wanted to. He repressed his urge to go rough like every dragons do. He wanted to let Lin Xiao enjoy their time.

He wasn't a virgin, but this is the first time he had mated with a human and at another dimension at that. So for him, this night is extremely special and he wanted to let Lin Xiao feel that too.

Lin Xiao can only hear the man's rough and his loud moans since the wind is slightly strong from above. He can't hear the loud squelching noise his hole creates every time the cock would go completely in.

He didn't know why, but he felt that his hole is wetter than earlier and it seem to produce more liquid. His insides are turning more and more sensitive nowadays, especially now.

He can't describe how pleasured he felt but his cries and throes can show how good he felt.

Long Feng seemed to notice his wetness too. Finding it slightly odd, he had a feeling that his other cock can fit in it.

"Hah...hah...H-harder! Fuck me harder~" Lin Xiao grinded his hard on against the man's hard body.

Long Feng hesitated, his thrust paused for a bit. He wrapped his arm around Lin Xiao's waist and used his other hand to reach down. Lin Xiao felt his fingers prodding in even though his cock is still inside.

Having an idea what Long Feng is planning to do, he didn't resisted and just moaned.

The man stopped fingering him, right after four fingers got in. The fingers suddenly left, making Lin Xiao feel slightly empty. He opened his mouth to complain when a larger thing entered his occupied hole.

"Hngh...ah~!" Lin Xiao trembled, his fingers scratched against the man's back. His hole twitched and constricted, not by pain but by the additional pleasure that had completely blown his mind.

The two cocks succefully entered the wet hole. As expected it became very tight that Long Feng almost cummed. He didn't wait for too long when Lin Xiao bounced himself on his cocks instantly.

Long Feng intensely watched Lin Xiao moved by himself, with him meeting his thrusts all the time. He watched the drooling face turned red from lust and pleasure.

"Amazing, ah! It feels so g-good...hah...ahn~" Lin Xiao stopped moving from tiredness and Long Feng's hips started to work.

Encouraged by Lin Xiao, Long Feng began to wildly pound roughly and deeply, reaching the curved wall that says that it is the dead end. His large cocks moved at the same time, neither constricted to hard but just right. He can feel the slickness as the hole mysteriously became wetter.

"Ah! Hmmn~ I'm gonna cum!" Lin Xiao cried out, hugging the man.

Right after his words, Long Feng gave a hard thrust and his cocks released their cum inside. Due to the amount of juices inside, Lin Xiao's stomach turned bigger, like a three months old pregnant person.

Lin Xiao immediately fell into a deep sleep. Long Feng manipulated the wind and the air around them turned quiet and subtle. He flew down and directly went to the bathroom to clean his partner up. Looking at the huge amount of cum dripping on the other's legs, he suddenly felt bad and became embarrassed.

•••‡‡•‡‡•••

Chang'e went to fetch him again the next morning. The two men sat side by side as they waited for him to finish washing up.

Lin Xiao went out to find the two men conversing calmly. He can't help but to find them slightly similar to each other, except Long Feng's built is bigger than Chang'e.

Seeing the two eye candies early in the morning made Lin Xiao feel good. The couple ate breakfast which Long Feng cooked to compensate for the roughness last night, not that Lin Xiao knew it was for that.

Chang'e nodded in enlightenment, "So I need to do that, huh. Thank you for lending me your parenting book."

Long Feng laughed softly, "Well I was wondering why Lin Xiao's...feels quiet different. That explains everything."

The birth pill created changes inside Lin Xiao lower body. The hero who made the pill made the change to convert pain into pleasure that is why the hole is sensitive. It's been a week since Lin Xiao swallowed the pill and that is enough to change everything completely.

That is why he can not only get pregnant but also his hole can now lubricate itself, just like any female reproductive do.

Lin Xiao still feels sore from last night so he just quietly listened to their discussion.

Long Feng's phone suddenly rang, cutting the two men's conversation. "Sorry, you can leave the plates by the sink and I'll wash it. I'll just take my brother's call."

Lin Xiao watched as Long Feng's smile suddenly turned into frown. He can hear the worry from the man's tone. The man massaged his forehead, "What did you mean that big brother is missing?"

"He's been missing yesterday and you are only telling today?"

"Hold on, I'm coming."

Chang'e worriedly patted the man's shoulder, "Did you need help?"

Long Feng smiled, "Thank you, but my brothers and I will search first. I will contact Mr. Shen if we still can't find him today."

Where could Long Tudi be and why did he ran away?

—————————————————
Author:

Long Tudi be getting into a relationship and then running away the next day.

Ling Tudi: ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ Ciao!

26