32| School Reunion
1.9k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before they went home, Mr. Shen said that he can take three weeks off since he already had three sessions. He was planning to pull Chang'e to schedule their dates sincr he had nothing to do.

But as he waited for his husband to come home from work, Lin Xiao was invited in a class reunion. It was spontaneous, therefore, it is jot guaranteed that everyone will go.

Lin Xiao remembered that their last reunion was canceled due to the bad weather. He promised to go since GE missed his friends too.

Lin Xiao called Chang'e to tell him his plan. The man allowed him to go but he's not allowed to drink any alcohol. Lin Xiao quietly laughed when Chang'e warned him about people taking advantage of him if he got drunk.

"Relax, I won't drink. Don't worry since I got my friends with me."

Chang'e sighed, "Call me once you are finished. I'm going to pick you up."

"Okay. I love you~"

The man chuckled, "I love you too, honey."

•••‡‡•‡‡•••

The meeting place is actually good. It didn't have a lot of people and the service is great, except the dishes are expensive. Lin Xiao is quietly glad that the reunion got canceled last time since he's a poor boy back then.

Now, he didn't have to worry about eating too much. Today, he can stuff his stomach until it burst out.

"Xiao Xiao! Long time no see!" A tall man in a casual outfit waved for him. The familiar good looking face belongs to one of his few close friends in university. The young master of Song clan, Song Bei.

"Yo! You're still taller than me, damn it!" Lin Xiao punched the man's arm and the man acted as if he got hurt badly.

"Is it just me or did you got shorter, Xiao Xiao?" Another tall man appeared behind him, his chin resting above Lin Xiao's head.

"Fuck! I grew five inches this year!" Lin Xiao defensively yelled out, his height which is one of the sensitive topics for him.

This man is dubbed as the second brain due to him always getting placed behind Lin Xiao in academics. His name is Li Yan, a scholar like him.

Song Bei clicked his tongue, "Don't tease him anymore Yan Yan. What if he stop growing?"

Li Yan acted as if he understood, "You're right. I'm sorry for stating the truth."

Lin Xiao, the one who always ranks first in their batch, was known for his cute looks and enviable brain. He didn't know he was famous, but he know that his friends are one.

He was also aware of the people shipping the three of them during their university days to which they all laughed about. What the others didn't know is that they are not each others type (and Lin Xiao didn't care about getting into relationship because he's too immersed in studying).

Therefore, getting together is extremely impossible for the there of them.

Song Bei waved his hand, "Let us go inside and fatten you all up. I will pay for it."

Lin Xiao suddenly grinned and waved his card, "No, no, no. I'M the one who's paying."

Li Yan clapped his hands, "Wow! Our Xiao Xiao has entered the world of money!"

The three of them chattered in the reserved room. Two hours later, the whole room was filled with their classmates and batch mates. Most of them started to drink to their hearts content, the room slowly smells like alcohol.

"Hello, male god! You still looked like your college self! As a female, I feel envious~" A random classmate greeted.

Since Lin Xiao is not easily seen in social parties, the people around the room became very excited to talk with their male god, the legendary brain of their university.

"Thank you! You look beautiful yourself!" Lin Xiao politely answered.

A drunk man suddenly shouted, "Hey!   Our male god will treat us today!"

Everyone rushed to him to say their gratitude that Lin Xiao had no way to say that he's only paying for him and his friends. However, since everyone has assumed that, he had no way to oppose.

Fortunately, his money is a deep well. A small cup can't make a difference. *insert Lin Xiao's wealthy laugh*

"I-I was wondering h-how male god *hic* became this r-rich. What's your work?" The drunk man continued to grumbled on.

It was no secret that Lin Xiao is not that rich. They were also quiet curious on Lin Xiao's work to get a black card in just a year.

Lin Xiao didn't hesitate, "I'm working under the SCA for male heroes."

The people became quiet, only the music created a noise in the room. Lin Xiao suddenly felt the people around him squirmed excitedly. In just a second, everyone was asking how did he got accepted.

Lin Xiao felt relieved since he thought that they would think badly if him once they knew he works on SCA where he technically sells his body and bed skills.

He had to admit that SCA is practically one of the hardest job to get since the first requirement is a grade of straight A's and a healthy body.

"Wow! That's awesome, male god!"

"I wanted to work there too but I'm a girl, lol"

"I tried to apply but they rejected me because I got one B."

"That's a pity, man."

"I want a hot hero to embrace me too~"

But not everyone has the same opinion. The drunk man suddenly smack his hand on the table and snickered, "Male god, its too bad that you worked there. It turns out, you just wanted a dick to fuck your ass, right?"

Song Bei got mad, "What the fuck is wrong with you, bastard?"

The man laughed mockingly, "I'm just saying the truth. Everyone is clamoring how great your job is but its just a prostitution job."

Li Yan hold his friend back. The two men looked worriedly at Lin Xiao, but Lin Xiao didn't look like he gave a fuck.

"..." Ai, we got worried for nothing.

The drunkard didn't get to talk again since the others beat him up before dumping him outside the bar. The people who knew the man apologized on his behalf to which Lin Xiao just waved off.

Lin Xiao saw that Li Yan and Song Bei are glancing at him repeatedly. He smirked at them, "Even if the others are disgusted with me, I'll gladly disgust them through out my life."

Song Bei laughed, "You always told us that you wanted to go to the SCA in the female heroes association, but you eventually went to the male heroes, huh?"

Lin Xiao scratched his cheek in embarrassment, "Actually I accidentally went to the male building of SCA. I already signed the contract and It's impossible to breach it."

Li Yan cackled harder, "Dumb ass! I know you're bad at direction but that is really retarded!"

"How is it? Do you still want to transfer to the female building?" The two curiously asked.

Lin Xiao smiled softly, shaking his head, "I'm already bent to the point of no return. In fact...I'm married to a hero."

"WHAT!?"

—————————————————
Author:

Lil Xiao flexing his money and his man to his single friends.

That's a life goal right there. lolol

36