Chapter 10 – Shock therapy. (NSFW)
2.5k 7 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First sex scene!

[Skill Good slave has reached level 7.]

Silvia was conflicted.

She felt great pleasure as her best Skill leveled up. She was usually happy with her job, it was interesting and she had a lot of tasks to do, allowing her favorite Skill to frequently make her feel good. The many compliments she got from Sir Mikhaïl for doing her job well would be pleasurable all by themselves as she had quickly grown to like and respect the man, but it also triggered her Good slave Skill and that was great.

The girl had had some wonderful days in the lab. Being a good assistant and an even better Slave was making her happy and useful. And being useful was making her even happier.

For years, the only use she had had been to work discretely in the back of her first master’s kitchen, it was there that she had received her scars. When still a little girl, barely seven, she had messed up in the kitchen and the chief cook had punished her by plunging her arms in boiling oil. He had been chastised as he had damaged his master’s property, but Silvia’s forearms would always bear the mark of this man cruelty. At the time she wasn’t worth the effort to heal the scars, and now that her body had grown into a cute and beautiful young woman the price of getting rid of such marks was far too high.

Last year, when her master’s caravan had been raided by the Blood Sand bandits, she had found a new use. Lord Karim had, through the gentle Lady Sarah, tasked her with the surveillance of the Alchemist. For a year she had fulfilled her role only having her secret meetings with Lady Sarah to lighten her weeks. But the change of management in the lab had changed all that.

She was still secretly meeting with Lady Sarah once a week - well, only yesterday night, as it was Sir Mikhaïl’s first week - to report on the lab activities.

She had described in great length to the nice woman how the new Alchemist was actually using her and Damian’s helps and really teaching them lots of things. The two female humans had had a laugh at the mention of Damian’s fears.

But now Silvia had doubts. She didn’t question the presence of the old man tied to the table, Sir Mikhaïl had explained why he was there. To serve as a test subject for the potions they made and for his future experiments. An evening, as they were cleaning the lab after Sir Mikhaïl had left to eat, Damian had told her he didn’t like that and was afraid of being used to replace the man, Akim, on the table. Silvia had dismissed the thoughts saying that if they worked well, the nice Alchemist wouldn’t do that to them.

But she wasn’t so sure anymore. The way the Beorn had cut through the tied man’s hand had been impressive. As a Cook and someone living among bandits, the girl could appreciate the quality of the action, but the blank face the Alchemist wore at the moment was unsettling, even for her. He had done so like Akim was nothing more than a basic piece of meat to be prepared and cooked, a simple object to be used, a resource to be consumed.

That by itself would have mostly been fine by Silvia, but the way he had made her cut the man’s other hand had shaken her deeply.

Stabbing or slashing the man’s forearm to test the efficiency of the healing potions. She could do that without hesitation now, but getting so far as to cut his last hand while he was perfectly alive and conscious of what was happening was disturbing. She had barely managed not to throw up her breakfast.

There had been so much blood and pain.

She was still shivering from the shock.

She remembered with a jolt the moment her knife had hit the first bone. If Sir Mikhaïl hadn’t been there to push her, she would probably have fainted. But he had encouraged her and helped her move her hand.

And they had cut the man’s hands just so her boss could use them for his experiments. When he had talked about those, she first had imagined he would make Akim drink strange potions to see their effects or something like that. She didn’t know, she wasn’t an Alchemist. But she had certainly not envisioned cutting him in pieces to feed his weird, yet beautiful, plant. She understood better now why Damian was so afraid to damage the potted plant.

After that ordeal, Sir Mikhaïl had given her the rest of the day. Normally, if she had free time at this hour, she would try to make herself useful near the kitchen in the hope of getting a better meal than her usual rations. But the simple thought of food was making her gulp and gasp for air. She would not eat anything today, keeping her breakfast in was hard enough.

Shaking on her feet, she had walked from the room she shared with Damian to Lord Karim’s quarters, she hoped to see and talk with Lady Sarah. The more experienced Slave would probably be able to help her. She was nice like that with the girl.

Silvia had noticed that Lady Sarah was nicer with her than with other slaves. She assumed it was because they both had nasty scars. Silvia on her forearms and Lady Sarah on her face.

Arriving in front of the door, there was a guard who recognized the young woman, seeing the state she was in he let her in. He also warned her that Lord Karim and Lady Sarah were busy and that she should wait in the antechamber.

Walking inside the room a sound came to her ears. It was like flesh smacking against flesh and there were grunting and moaning voices to go with. A musky smell was accompanying the sound. Curious and not thinking fully she went to the ajar door and peeked inside the next room.

Throughout the slight opening, she could see a mirror. And in the reflection were two bodies going at each other with a burning passion.

She saw the two most important persons in her life engaging in sexual activity. Startled to see them like that in the middle of the day and still disturbed by her own morning activities, Silvia didn’t think of closing the door or waiting outside. She was too shocked by the contrast of the scene with her thoughts that she didn’t even avert her gaze.

Lord Karim was standing naked in the middle of the room, he was turning his back to the mirror, allowing Silvia to enjoy the view of a well-defined muscled body. The fluctuating lights coming from the candelabrums were playing with the sweat flowing down the man’s hairless red skin giving the impression that Lord Karim himself was glowing with an internal fire. Silvia’s eyes locked on the Tarin’s waist and well-toned ass as they rhythmically and frenetically plowed the woman he was holding in his arm. The vision of the man’s ardor emptied the young woman’s head.

“Haaaan!”

The woman currently moaning in pleasure from the man’s activity was of course Lady Sarah. She was standing on one leg, the other being fully raised and resting on her Master’s shoulder, she was holding the bedside to stabilize herself. Her tanned white skin was as much covered in sweat, if not more, and reflecting the same lights in a mesmerizing pattern. Each of Lord Karim’s hips movements were producing waves on the Human’s flesh. Silvia’s point of view didn’t allow her to see the woman’s modest breast, as she was not only turning her back to the mirror but also partially hidden by the man, but she knew they were probably bouncing in rhythm.

“Nyaaaaah!”

A particularly powerful hips trust from the man made the woman head go back and as he grabbed her by the hair her face briefly appeared on the mirror’s glass, allowing a blushing Silvia to see the bliss on her idol’s face.

The younger woman was flustered and red in the face. Mind blank from the spectacle she didn’t register the powerful heat growing in her nether region before the couple changed position.

“Kyaaah!”

Lord Karim threw Lady Sarah on the bed and, grabbing her by the waist, flipped her on her back. He took one leg in each hand and put them in the air, one on each side of his head. Silvia could see the bulging man’s member covered in glistening moisture as he was now facing the mirror. It was a mighty piece of meat as red as the rest of the Tarin and as big as one of Silvia’s scared forearms. The head of the cock was so covered in the wet juices of the man’s lover that the lights reflecting on it gave the impression it was glowing by itself, at least the inexperience woman thought so.

Silvia let her eyes wander on the Master’s muscled torso, particularly on the well-defined abdominal muscles, she was unconsciously biting her lips. But she quickly put them back on the man’s hard-on to see him impaled his lover with a cock worthy of legends.

“Haaaaa!”

The woman arched her back on the bed, her face appearing in the reflection and showing lustful eyes. Silvia was too engrossed in the show as she looked the man massage the legs and licking the feet of the woman to notice her own hands lowering themselves near her own waist.

“Mooore!” Lady Sarah screamed getting the attention of the younger woman. Silvia then saw with horror than the naked woman was looking straight at her in the mirror.

The girl froze in fear, not knowing what to do. But when she saw the other woman smile widening and her eyes winking at her, she knew she wouldn’t be in trouble. Or she hoped.

Still shaken by the revelation she had been seen peeping, the red-faced girl tore her eyes from the heated spectacle and took a step back. She fully and quietly closed the door and patiently waited, her mind going in all directions between her reasons for being here and what she had seen.

The door may have been closed, but the moans and screams of pleasure of Lady Sarah could still be heard through it, and the smell of sex was still present in the antechamber’s air. Still confused by everything that had happened to her today, Silvia tried to focus her mind on what to tell her idol when she could finally talk to her, but the sound of sexual activities could not be ignored.

After a time the inexperienced woman started to imagine herself in the arms of Lord Karim. The tall man would hug her tight against his strong body and gently lower her onto his erect dick and lovingly stretch her tight pussy. It would be a thing of carnal passion and romantic love both. She would certainly feel the pleasure a woman was supposed to get from sex. In her mind, it was a certainty that Lord Karim’s penis would bring her the fabled orgasms she had heard so much about.

It would certainly not be like the only two times she had had sex. The first being at the hand of the chief cook of her previous master, the very one responsible for her scars, and the second during her evaluation by the Blood Sand bandit’s slavers. Those two times had been forced, painful, and degrading. Had she been a free woman she would have called them rapes but, as a slave, she had no right to refuse herself to her masters. The fact that slavery could be argued to be amoral and any sex with a slave considered a rape was lost on the girl, she had been thought to think like that since birth, and nothing had caused her to change the way she saw the world.

Stirring her mind out from the bad memories, she focused back on Lady Sarah’s moans of joy. Those were growing louder as if something was coming.

“AAAAAAAAH!” A mighty scream of pleasure startled Silvia by its strength, it lasted longer than the girl could have imagined it to last, and was immediately followed by silence.

Lost in her mind and her fantasies, Silvia did not see the time pass as she waited in the antechamber, but ten minutes after the last sound had come through the door, Lady Sarah opened it and came to sit near the young and blushing woman. Her footing was as unsteady as Silvia’s own, but obviously not for the same reasons, and she was wearing her favorite white see-through outfit.

“So, sweety, I assume that you’re not here just to peep,” she started, making Silvia’s cheek hurt from her blush. “Don’t fret darling, I won’t punish you. Now tell me what’s troubling you,” she added putting a hand on the girl’s head.

“I-it’s this m-mo-morning. S-sir Mikhaïl, h-he made me d-do…” Silvia stuttered as she started telling her Lady what had happened.

During her retelling of the events she explained all of her fears and everything she had on her mind, she even talked about seeing the two lovers in action and the bad memories it had brought back. The more experienced woman grab the younger one in a tight hug and caressed her hair and back to console her. She had herself been through similar events when younger and could relate.

Rapes at the hands of violent masters, traumatizing tasks forced by uncaring superiors, degrading acts performed by slavers. Those were quite common for slaves, particularly for women. Fortunately, some would luck out and get freedom or a good master or mistress to take care of them, or at least see and treat them as valuable tools.

Half an hour of weeping on Lady Sarah’s shoulder allowed Silvia to unload a lot of stress and she finally managed to calm herself.

“I-I’m sorry, Lady Sarah. I-I have stained your top,” apologized the girl.

“Nothing to worry about,” the woman said in a reassuring tone.

“B-but, I should be punished. I’ve dirtied your clothes and peeped on you and Lord Karim!” Exclaimed Silvia as she remembered that she had broken the Master’s privacy.

“Oh, darling, those are just clothes, I have many more just as nice. And you can always come to see when Master is taking care of me,” a mischievous wink accompanied the answer.

“W-what?” Asked a flustered Silvia.

“Oh yes,” said her Lady while closing the distance between them. “I’m sure Master would enjoy it too, I sure did,” she continued, putting her hands on Silvia’s cheeks.

“Y-y-you-” Silvia started but was interrupted by the woman holding her head as she kissed her on her lips.

The young woman froze in surprise, her idol’s lips were extremely soft on her own. Not understanding what was happening, she felt a tongue enter her mouth her caress the inside of it. It was a warm and slimy thing, but the taste of Lady Sarah’s saliva was as sweet as honey. Shivers were running up and down the girl’s back.

Eyes wide open Silvia felt one of the hands holding her face move behind her to hold her head through her hair. The other hand could be felt slowly getting down her body eliciting more shivers. It made a stop on her breast, caressing the two of them lightly and gently pinching their tips through her clothes.

Still frozen by the situation Silvia closed her eyes to better enjoy the kiss and caresses of her Lady as the latter kept on investigating her body. The moving hand found its way down Silvia’s back and gently introduced itself in her trousers longingly caressing the girl’s skin.

Shivers went through her whole body as Silvia felt fingers passed between her legs, parting her buttcheeks, and found the front of her crotch.

“Mmhmm,” she muttered in Lady Sarah’s mouth as the hand pressed on her sex while the arm was neatly passing between her asscheeks, spreading them apart wider and touching her butthole. The girl’s mind was completely blank and she felt like she was melting under her Lady’s care. Pleasure and heat were raising together in her body.

Suddenly everything stopped.

Lady Sarah removed her hand, covered in some liquid from Silvia’s sex, and finished the kiss. She even took a step back as the young woman tried to stay close.

“Now, now, I’m sorry dear, but I can not stay here any longer. I have other things to do and other people to attend to. Now please, go back to your duties or enjoy your free time. And if you want more of this come tonight and join me with the Master,” the experienced woman said as she left the room and went to her affairs. Before passing the door, she turned to look at Silvia and blew her a kiss.

The girl was completely lost. What had just happened to her?

Mind more empty than not she latch on her Lady’s last command and left the place to go back to her room and use her free time.

She would need the rest of the day to clear her mind from the heated state it was in and to deal with her frustration.

---

[Skill Improved senses has reached level 8.]

Bazil was glad to get this news. A level in this Skill was good news, it meant it was progressing towards its current goal. Gaining more information about its current situation.

The events of the day had been frightening. Someone, probably its captor, had manhandled it and installed it in a new pot. A deeper and rectangular pot, a planter Bazil assumed.

It was filled with nutritious soil, the sentient plant had now access to more nutrients than ever before and it would need it. It had also noticed that one of the two roots extending from its center was receiving more nutrition than the other. To be exact, some kind of liquid was soaking through the earth right on top of this root’s tip, a liquid filled with nutritious elements.

Bazil didn’t know what kind of liquid it was, it could be anything. Enriched water, blood, some kind of potion, uri… Its mind refused to acknowledge the last possibility it could come with, so it decided it was some kind of water mixed with fertilizer as it considered the two other ones as highly improbable.

Not looking a gifted horse in the mouth, Bazil decided to make that root grow more than the other one. It thought that if its captors were willing to provide it with more food, it would not refuse it and would let them know that it was welcome. And what better way to do that than by growing more on this side? Bazil could not think of any bad enough consequences for this to counterbalance the potential gains of more nutriments.

But Bazil’s mind was also angry and determine.

It would find a way to escape, and it would come back. It now had a more important reason to enact vengeance. Before, its survival was more important, but now there was something of greater importance in its mind.

Vengeance.

For when its pot had been changed, someone had committed the irreparable.

Someone had cut its dicktatoe.

Bazil had been castrated!

That could not be allowed to stand.

Bazil retaliation would be terrible!

Fortunately, its dicktatoe could be regrown. It was a plant organ after all. So Bazil focused its Growth Skill on this task, it did not care about the possibilities of revealing too much of its abilities by doing so.

Not completely losing its goal from its mind, it kept on monitoring its surroundings with the Improved senses Skill. Bazil had noted that it was able to pick slight vibrations in the air now as if it possed a feeble hearing.

Interrogating its Botanic Skill, the sentient plant discovered that some vegetables were capable of perceiving sound. Elated by the news, Bazil questioned the Skill again and again in the hope of learning about other senses that plants could develop. It would try its best to acquire them through its Improve senses Skill.

Thanks for reading!

Please, follow, rate, favorite, and review. I'll never stop to ask.

And visit my Patreon for chapters in advance and other bonuses.

40