Vol 01 EX03: Yuichi In Character Poll
371 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Omake 3: Yuichi In Character Poll

"How are you feeling Yuichi?" Ren asks. He has already finished his audition.

Today is the character polls for the series Soul Anomaly, written by the wannabe author with low self esteem, cud-b-better. I am the main character of the series, hence the most popular. This contests winner has basically been decided already.

"I'm over flowing with confidence, the first place spot has my name on it. I wish you the best with second place Ren." I replied.

"Don't get too cocky Yuichi, or you will be in for a rude awakening." Alicia stated.

"Don't worry honey, I'm going to pull out all the stops." I declared. Even though my victory is guaranteed, it doesn't hurt to be careful.

I spread my arms out wide, and begin to chant my secret weapon with a eerie voice.

"Ancient spirits of narcissism, transform this glorious form. Into Yuichi, the forever, BEAUTIFUL!"

"Yuichi, other than you making a fool of yourself, nothing happened." Alicia said frankly.

"I guess it is because my beauty is already off the charts. The ancient spirits of narcissism were unable to increase my beauty parameters." I replied, in a one hundred percent self confident voice. "Then I'm going." I said as I walked towards the curtain.

Official Soul Anomaly Character Poll Ranking.

1. Ren Kirei.

2. Alicia Pandemonium

3. Yuna Shiro

4. Sakura Kirei

5. Constipated Camel

6. Yuichi Shiro

"How could I lose to a camel that only made a cameo in a single omake?" I can't hold back my tears due to the shock and humiliation.

5