12. Bluffing the Hokage
19.3k 12 360
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shisui followed the instruction of Yagami and began to manipulate the Chakra according to the Chakra pathway.

Popping and cracking sounds could be heard from Shisui’s body as the obstruction blocking his Chakra System began to clear. Sweat trickled down from Shisui’s face as he was manipulating the Chakra and completing the Chakra Cycle.

Boom...

A Small explosion of Chakra occurred a large burst of Chakra was released from Shisui’s body. A small dent appeared on the ground near Shisui as some spiderweb-like cracks spread him. A large amount of Chakra seeped in the earth and some of it escaped to the atmosphere.

I was able to see a green clump of Chakra mixing and dispersing in the atmosphere. So, that rainbow mess of the Chakra in the atmosphere is the excessive Chakra released from the body or Justus. That explains why everything appeared like a painting as people with various Chakra Nature releases their Chakra in the atmosphere which accumulates over time. The process of eradicating the will of the user and turning it into Nature energy takes up a lot of time perhaps decades or centuries depending on the will of the user. That explains the renewability of Nature Energy and Chakra in the body.

The Body produces Chakra from the diet and nutrition intake and adds Chakra Nature to it. The chakra thus produced has the will of the user which allows a ninja to perform Ninjutsu. Whereas nature energy is directly absorbed from nature and has the will of the entire planet to say if the planet is considered a living entity. Excessive intake of this energy will overwrite the will of the user’s Chakra with the planet’s will and change their Chakra Nature. That explains the process of turning into stone when an excessive amount of Nature energy is absorbed. Only people with large amounts of Chakra can master sage mode as the will in their Chakra overpowers the will of the planet and thus they can use it as their own.

The sage energy contains the potent energy of the entire planet thus granting extraordinary strength and resilience. Also, sage energy doesn’t have any elemental type so it works against Justus which has Elemental resistance or Immunity. The case of Obito as a ten-tail jinchuruki was a prime example of this.

‘I wonder what kind of changes will occur to me when I will use Sage Mode. After all, I have an affinity for every element.’

I dismissed my thoughts and focused on the Chakra Awakening.

Shisui was panting as he unlocked his Chakra. He breathed heavily for a while before he replied,

“Yay! Father, I unlocked my Chakra. Now, I can learn ninjutsu and become a ninja.”

“Being a ninja isn’t all about Chakra and Ninjutsus. You have a focus on another aspect too if you want to become a spectacular ninja.”

Yagami taught Shisui, but there was a smile on his face.

“Ok! Now come here and infuse your chakra in this Chakra paper. We will test out your Chakra nature.”

Yagami handed over a Chakra paper to Shisui. I was also curious to know the Chakra nature of Shisui as I forgot such minor details from the story. I could tell that Shisui had fire release and wind release, but I curious to know about his other Chakra Nature.

Shisui grabbed the Chakra paper and infused his chakra into it. The paper split into three parts, one of the parts caught fire and turned to ashes. The second part wrinkled and the third part remained as it is.

‘So, Shisui has four Chakra Natures’ I murmured to myself.

Hokage and the rest of the people were stunned to see this development. Shisui was confused about the details as he gawked at Yagami.

Yagami coughed and explained,

“Shisui, you have an affinity for four nature transformation. Three of them are Elemental Nature transformation and the remaining one is the Non-elemental Nature transformation.”

Shisui asked again,

“Father, what affinities do I have? Can you explain it to me.”

Yagami nodded and explained,

“When you infused your chakra into the Chakra paper is split into three parts which mean you have wind affinity or Wind Release. The wind chakra is very sharp and tends to cut things. Then, one of the split paper caught fire and turned to ashes. This means you have a fire affinity or Fire Release. The Uchiha clansmen are born with a Fire affinity. The second part of the paper was wrinkled by your Chakra, it demonstrates the Lightning Release. The third part of the paper remained as it is which demonstrated the Non-Elemental Nature Transformation of Yin or Yang release. In the case of us Uchiha, the Sharingan is unlocked by our unique chakra which in turn is caused by the unique Yin release of our Uchiha’s spirit and Chakra. So, your last affinity is Yin release.”

Fugaku and Hiruzen congratulated Yagami.

“Congratulations! Yagami. Your son is a genius born with four Chakra Nature Transformations.”

“Haha…now I am more curious to see the Chakra Nature of the Genius boy of Uchiha known for an excellent memory and his intelligence.”

Hiruzen stared at me as he spoke those words.

In the nearby bushes, Danzo was excited to see the Chakra affinity of Shisui. I must get that boy to join Root at any cost. He would become a valuable tool for my plans. I must recruit him at all costs even if it means going against Hiruzen or Uchiha Clan. But before that, let’s see the Chakra affinity of the other little guy, the supposedly genius of the Uchiha Clan after the Ghost of Uchiha.

Now, it was my turn to unlock my Chakra. I was excited as after this I could start making use of my second boon for real.

I went to the center of the field and sat down. My father placed his hand on my back as he spoke,

“Just calm down your nerves and follow the Chakra pathway. I will release a surge of Chakra in your body.”

I nodded as I closed my eyes and began to feel the changes in my body after my father released his Chakra in my body.

The Chakra released by father went inside my body as my body began to resist the external chakra. I calmed down my nerves as I let the Chakra interfere with the Dormant Chakra in my naval region. When father’s Chakra approached my Chakra, the dormant Chakra reacted violently as it roared and began to flow through my Chakra meridians or veins.

Akira was pushed back by the sudden violent storm of Chakra. He retreated further looked at Izuna in surprise. The mouth of Hiruzen, Fugaku, and Yagami was wide-opened as they stared at Izuna without blinking their eyes.

A huge storm of Chakra visible to naked eyes gathered around Izuna as it ground the ground near him, creating a crater with Izuna as the center. The Anbus were alerted as they came out of their hiding and looked at the massive storm of Chakra.

Inside the storm of Chakra, Izuna silently cycled his Chakra along the pathway written in the scroll. Popping and cracking sounds emitted from his body as his Chakra destroyed all the obstruction blocking its flow. The potent Chakra of Izuna cleared all the obstructions as it continued to repeat the cycles. After four and five cycles, the violent storm of the Chakra calmed down as a soothing feeling filled his body. Izuna inspected his own body as he felt strength coursing through his body.

‘So, this is what it felt after you unlock your Chakra. It feels like I have endless energy. My chakra capacity is equivalent to one-tail and thus I have lots of Chakra. So, that’s why Naruto was so hyperactive, he had lots of energy to spare for his pranks and mischiefs.’

As I was lost in pleasure after unlocking my Chakra, reality poured cold water upon me as it dawned on me,

‘Damn! That Danzo and Hiruzen are inspecting me. What should I do now? How to explain this to me?... Hmm.. maybe I should feign ignorance for now and how a kid is supposed to know about such stuff? But I should be wary from now on and try to never catch the eyes of Danzo. Remaining calm and low-key is the way to go until I gain enough strength. After that, I will pay back to them multifold and willfully demonstrate my strength.’

My sweet bubble of dreams was busted by the crooning of an old goat with a goatee,

“Fugaku what was that? Were you able to notice something with your Sharingan.”

Fugaku was perplexed by the question of Hokage but he dismissively nodded his head,

“My vision was blocked by that huge burst of Chakra. So, I wasn’t able to notice any abnormality except that this kid Izuna had large amounts of Chakra. If my guess is correct, his chakra reserve is almost equivalent to a high-jounin.”

“Yes! I think so too. The genius of Uchiha didn’t disappoint us at all. He would be a valuable asset to the village and will carry the Will of Fire of First Hokage much brighter than anybody else.”

Hiruzen spoke as he walked towards me,

“Kid! What’s your name?”

He forked out a sweet-candy from his pocket and passed it to Izuna.

‘So, here it comes the famous sugar-coated words of Hokage which he used to bluff young children. If it was my previous world, the children there wouldn’t even look at this shady guy and would immediately begin to cry and create a ruckus that could be heard from half the city away. Does, he thinks he can bluff anybody with these outdated lines used by kidnappers to entice children during the late 90s.’

--------------------------------------

Thanks to Vitezslav Sejkora and SuicideByTaco for supporting me on patreon. For adavance chapters check out my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/ForgottenLife

360