15. Academy
19k 17 353
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- Thanks to Emile Prowse, Kris Newland and โสธร พูลภิญโญ for supporting me on patreon. Check my out my patreon for more chapters.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another year passed in the blink of an eye, 

I am five years old now. Lots of things happened in the previous year.

I mastered the Shadow clone to the point that I only need one hand seal just like Naruto to perform the jutsu. I began training Multiple Shadow Clone after I begged father to teach me the jutsu. I have to show him my perfect Shadow Clone before he reluctantly passed the Scroll containing the jutsu to me. Father wasn’t able to perform the jutsu as it required Uzumaki levels of Chakra to be performed and thus was a Forbidden Jutsu.

My greatest gain was Chakra control. Mother trained me non-stop to practice in Chakra-control.

I learned walking on walls, trees, and even water. It took me a month to master all these techniques. My control of Chakra was raised to the proficiency of a Chunnin after one year of training with my mother.

Father also taught me a few lightning Release Ninjutsus which are quite powerful. I learned the body flicker technique from Uncle Yagami, but he warned me to not use the technique in battles unless I awaken my Sharingan. I also learned quite a few Wind jutsus. I am only lacking the Earth Release and Water Release jutsus. I will get plenty of chances to learn those jutsus in the future.

Father trained me in Shurikenjutsu as it is considered as the specialty of Uchihas. It took me a while to get used to the weight of Kunais and Shurikens, but after a year of regular training, I was able to hone my skills to a Chunnin level. If I pair it with Sharingan I can even go hand to hand with a Jounin in Shurikenjutsu. He also taught me some basics of Taijutsu, which I practiced for a while. 

I had decided to start my physical training only after I turn seven as this is the optimal age to do so. All of the bones of the body would have been formed and it would be the start of the first growth spurt in kids.

Mother taught me a few genjutsu techniques and I mastered them perfectly. There was little progress in the development of the Optical Illusion technique. Despite my awareness of the laws of light behavior, It was pretty hard to influence others to fall into illusion. My test target was as usual Shisui, whom I bribed to play along with me.

I guess it will take me another six months to create the optical Illusion technique. My inability to reveal my Sharingan was hindering my growth.

But there was a piece of good news. The new session for the academy would begin soon and I together with Shisui will enroll in the academy. 

Today was the day for academy enrolment. I and Shisui went to Academy accompanied by Uncle Yagami. Father was on a mission and wasn’t able to accompany us.

We reached the academy which was near the Hokage Office just right at the base of the Hokage Mountain. There was a giant kanji sign for ‘fire’ imprinted at the front of the building. There were lots of people gathered at the front of the Academy. I spotted members of Hyuga, Yamanaka, Akimichi, Nara, Uchiha, Inuzuka, and Aburame clan members together with their children gathered at the entrance of the Academy for their children to participate in the Academy entrance examination. There were many other minor clans too, but I wasn’t aware of any of their names as there was no detailed information in manga or anime about them. I knew only about Sarutobi Clan because it was the clan of The Third Hokage.

By reading books in the Uchiha clan I came to know of a few other minor clans like Shimura Clan, Onikuma Clan, Hatake Clan, and the Kurama Clan.

There were a few Civilians with their Children standing nervously on one of the corners of the Academy. The children were nervous as they would face other kids from various influential clans. This got me intrigued as I wondered, how will the academy evaluate the Civilian kids. Every kid from any clan would have learned a Jutsu or two of their clan and thus would certainly enter the academy. But what about civilian kids with no access to any jutsus. 

My doubts were cleared soon a Chunnin came out from the entrance of the Academy and posted a notice. The kids from Ninja families would be assessed in the backyard of the academy whereas Civilian kids would be assessed in the front ground.

All of the clan kids went to the backyard of the academy including me and Shisui. All of the kids began to whisper among themselves with their respective friends and families. I began to check my surroundings to search for any Chunnin or Jounin who will conduct the test. Suddenly I shivered as I felt a scrutinizing gaze upon me. He frantically began to search around again but wasn’t able to spot anyone.

‘Fuck! It is that pervert Hokage again. He is observing the recruits of the academy. But what’s with this gaze on me.’ I grumbled and ignored the gaze as I closed my eyes.

In the Hokage Office,

Hiruzen was perplexed when he noticed the Uchiha Kid searching for something the moment he laid his eyes on him.

‘The kid can sense my gaze on him. What a monster? Such Chakra sensitivity at such a gaze, I shall train him as one of the possible candidates for the Hokage. This kid has too much potential, I won’t allow Danzo to recruit this kid. He is mine!.... Uhun….I mean he will be in my care.’

I felt a chill run down my spine. Somebody is having unhealthy thoughts about me. Must be Danzo for sure, it can be that pervert too, I am not sure but it is one of them.

I was able to figure out about my ultra-sensitive. It is neither a kekkai-Genkai or instinct, it is because of my strong soul blessed by God. I can somehow feel any negative intentions against me.

Clap….Clap...

Our attention was gathered by a Chunnin who began to announce Academy rules,

“Not everyone can enter the Ninja academy. Some of you will be recruited in the Academy but some of you will be failed. Now listen to the Academy Rules,

Rule number one, all of you are required to love the Village and help to preserve Village’s peace and prosperity.

Rule number two, all of you should have a firm and unyielding mindset that can endure the hard training.

Rule Number three, all of you should be healthy in both body and mind.

Now we will conduct your test to determine your qualification. Follow me whenever your name is announced.

The academy entrance exam thus began. Honestly, I wasn’t anticipating too much from this exam. I have suffered more in my previous life where I have to compete with a million other students, just to qualify for the College. Compared to that honestly, this is Child’s play. Well, I am a child after all but still, this exam would be a breeze and they can pretty much I can graduate at the same time if I want to. But that would be pretty suspicious, I will at least spend six months in the academy before I request for graduation.

Soon, it was my turn as the chunnin called my name and I walked away with him. He took me to one of the closed Training halls as there were three Chunnin instructors seated on a chair and surprisingly on the middle sit sat the Hokage himself.

He smiled at me and gestured me to sit on the seat I front of him. He gently questioned me,

“Why do you want to become a Ninja?”

“I want to become a ninja to grow strong. So, I could protect my loved ones from any harm.” I unhesitatingly replied.

Hiruzen nodded to himself as he further asked,

“What are your thoughts about the village?”

‘Oh! He wants to test my character, so he phrased his question in such away. But old man I have no qualms with the village. This village was founded by my Grandfather when he wasn’t manipulated by Black Zetsu, so, I will fulfill his wishes and protect the village. Though I have a different opinion about the people of the village.’

“I will protect the village whenever the Village will face any danger.”

“What will you do, if you failed the examination today?”

‘Is he trying to pull an Ibiki Morino on me?’

“Then I will try in the next examination and will succeed.”

Hiruzen nodded as he was satisfied with my responses.

‘A good seedling indeed.’

He then instructed the Chunnin instructor to test my Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, or genjutsu talent.

I performed well in taijutsu as I fought with a Chunnin and suppressed him when the later was holding back to the level of a genin.

For the Ninjutsu, I performed the signature Uchiha Fireball Jutsu and immediately passed.

The chunnin instructor trapped me in a genjutsu which I quickly dispelled and even reversed on the Chunnin who was caught off-guard.

Such proficiency would have easily graduated me from the academy. I have to show some talents if I want to graduate early. My only weakness was Taijutsu which I will practice soon. The exam came to an end as I was passed and the Chunnin instructed me to arrive early the next morning for the Opening ceremony.

"Hokage-sama, that kid is already as strong as a Genin."

Hiruzen nodded as he replied,

"The academy isn't just about battle capability. Kids needs to interact with each other and also learn subjects from academy. This may seem redundant during war time but for now, kids still needs to grow under a stable environment and foster positive feeling for Village."

The Chunnin silently nodded his head as he stared at Izuna's departing back.

I walked out of the Training hall as I anticipated my Academy days in the Ninja world.

 

353