207. Sand Jinchuriki
6.2k 4 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- I am finally back to college after an year. The workload for this week is too much for me. I was exhausted from all the lab work. Things will calm down by next week and I will get a breather.

-------------

Inside the arena,

"Huh! Nani?!... Nani?! What's going on?" Naruto turns around as he notices nearby people falling asleep one after another.

"Naruto... here this chiiippp..."

Choji falls asleep as he passes a chip to Naruto.

"Oye Choji!" Naruto grabs Choji's collar and shakes him.

"Give it up, Naruto. He won't wake up." Sasuke shakes his head.

"Look there." Sasuke points towards the sky.

Naruto raises his head and notices white feathers falling from the sky.

"Genjutsu!"

"Yes, it is a genjutsu and a pretty powerful one at that." Sasuke nods his head.

"I will look around for help meanwhile you try to wake others."

Sasuke flickers away.

"What should we do, Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asks them.

"Oh, Sakura! You didn't fall in genjutsu." Naruto turns to Sakura.

"I wonder why." Sakura cluelessly scratches her head.

"Enough of that, we have to try to wake others." Sasuke stops them.

"Oye Choji... wake up!" Naruto yells in Choji's ears.

Slap...

Choji swats away Naruto's hand and turns around.

"It's not working." Naruto helplessly turns to Sasuke.

"Why not try to wake him by food?" Sakura suggests.

"That's a good idea." Naruto nods his head.

He picks up a nearby packet of chips and opens it. He brings it near Choji's nose to entice him.

Sniff... sniff...

Choji's nose twitches as the fragrance of chips enters his nose.

Swoosh...

Choji grabs the packet and empties all of its content in his mouth before closing it.

Chomp... chomp... gulp...

He chews the chips and swallows them.

Burp...

Choji burps loudly.

"..."

"He isn't waking up."

Naruto gives up.

"Naruto, Sakura... both of you broke free from genjutsu."

Sasuke arrives with Kakashi as Kakashi remarks.

"Eh Sensei! This genjutsu didn't have any effect on me." Naruto remarks.

"I see." Kakashi nods in understanding.

'It must be Nine-tails. But what about Sakura?'

Whoosh... clank...

Kakashi blocks an attack from a nearby enemy.

"Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura... dispel the genjutsu and wake up the rest of your friends. They will be a great help in evacuating the rest of the citizens in the arena." Kakashi remarks as he blocks another attack with his kunai.

"But... but... Sensei. I don't know how to dispel a genjutsu."

Naruto cluelessly stares at Kakashi.

"I also have no clue, how to dispel genjutsu for others."

Sasuke shakes his head.

"Me too." Sakura chimes in.

"This..." Kakashi has an awkward expression.

'I never taught them anything. I thought Izuna trained them in everything. Looks like I have to teach them again.'

"Anyway... you six carry the rest of your friends to shelter." Kakashi orders them.

"Six!" The group questions him.

"Shikamaru, Shino, Neji, three of you can drop the act. Help them carry others." Kakashi turns towards another corner.

"What a drag!" Shikamaru opens his eyes.

"Yes, Sensei!" Neji nods his head.

He gently picks up Hinata and places her on his shoulders.

"I will take care of Hinata-sama."

Whoosh...

He flickers towards the shelter.

"I will carry Kiba." Shino picks up Kiba and Akamaru.

"Leave Ino to me." Shikamaru quickly picks up Ino and dashes towards the shelter.

"I will take care of Lee." Sasuke carries Lee.

"Then I will carry Tenten." Sakura carries Tenten.

"You guys! Why would you leave this fatty to me?" Naruto helplessly stares at their back.

Yosha...

He picks up Choji and places him on his back.

"Damn! So heavy. This fatty is so heavy. He is even heavier than the boulder Izuna Nii-san made me carry."

Naruto carries Choji towards the shelter.

--------------

In the inner sanctum of the village.

Fugaku and the Uchiha Police Force are engaged in a fight against the Suna and Sound invaders.

Fugaku fights against the Suna elder Jōseki.

"Captain! One of them escaped. An old lady escaped from our grasp." One of the Uchiha Police Officer informs Fugaku as he fights against other invaders.

"Sakumo-san is holding the fort back there. But to be sure, send a few men to monitor that old lady.

Also, maintain your distance from her. She may be old, but she is very dangerous." Fugaku orders them.

"Yes, Captain." The Police officer nods his head as he sends three people on Chiyo's trail.

In the center of the village,

Haha...

"Eat this... White Fang!" Chiyo weaves her hand as puppets number 6,7 and 8 align themselves in a triangular position.

"Three Jewels Suction Crushing"

The three puppets open their mechanism and invoke a terrifying suction force that pulls everything towards itself in a large radius.

Trees, rooftops, and various other objects fly towards the puppet. The puppets grind everything into dust and eject everything from their back with tremendous force.

Clank...

Sakumo infuses chakra in his blade and stabs it into the hard pavement to prevent himself from being sucked into the death grinder.

"Haha... White Fang, I will finally have my revenge."

Chiyo weaves her hand as another puppet appears behind Sakumo.

"Now die."

The puppet opens its mouth and fires explosive chakra bombs at Sakuma.

Snap...

Sakumo bites his thumb.

BOOM...

A gigantic cloud of dust and debris rises in the air as Sakumo is caught in the middle of the explosion.

Whoosh... Whoosh...

The Uchiha Police Officers catch up with Chiyo as they witness the fight.

Gulp...

One of them gulps his saliva as he remarks.

"This old lady is really something. She is overpowering Sakumo-san."

"Don't underestimate Sakumo-san. He is the hero of the village. He won't go down that easily." Another Police Officer remarks.

"Hey! Both of you, stop bickering among yourself. Look, that boy is still there."

The third member of the group points towards a tree at some distance from Chiyo and Sakumo.

"Let's capture that boy. He must be someone important to that old lady to bring him to this battle. We might get an advantage if we held him hostage." He suggests to his group.

"Very well... let's capture that boy."

Whoosh... whoosh...

Three of them flickers towards Gaara's location. They silently sneak behind Gaara and attacks him.

Swoosh...

A swathe of sand blocks them and defend Gaara.

Ah...

Gaara turns around and notices them.

"Are you people also send by my father?" Gaara questions them.

"This boy is not normal. He blocked our strike from his blind spot."

The members of Uchiha Police take out their kunai and activate their Sharingan, ready to fight Gaara.

"Looks can be deceiving. Take Captain Izuna, Shisui, and Itachi, for example. We can't go easy on him because he is a kid. Attack with your full power and incapacitate him quickly." The Third member orders his teammates.

Whoosh... whoosh... whoosh...

All three of them attack Gaara from three different spots.

"So, father sent you to kill me... just like the rest of them. It was a lie... when he said he will bring me some friends... all of it was a lie. NOOO..."

Gaara clutches his head as sands rise around him.

Swish... swish... swish...

The sand turns into two giant claws and attacks the Uchiha group.

Whoosh...

The group dodges the sand attack as they stare at Gaara in horror.

"The chakra this boy is emitting... there is no doubt about it. This boy is that mentally unstable jinchuruki of sand. Sunagakure plans to have their jinchuruki rampage in our village."

Their expression turns ugly as they figure out Suna's intention.

"Oye Reo! We will try to hold him back for a moment. Inform the captain."

Two of them turn towards their de facto leader.

"But..."

"No... buts... the safety of the village is at stake. Don't worry about us, we will pull it somehow." They push Reo away.

"Stay alive, you two..."

Reo flickers away from them.

'I must hurry. I won't allow them to die here.'

"Good thing, he is gone, Atsushi." One of them turns towards his partner.

"Yes, he has more talent than us. But he is still younger than us, Isao." Atsushi nods his head.

"Oye! We are also young. I am only twenty years old; you know." Isao argues.

"Yes... yes, we are. We were in the same class as Captain Izuna. I wonder if he still remembers us." Atsushi turns to Isao.

"I guess not. Captain is one of a kind genius. He graduated in around six months. I don't think he has any memory of us." Isao shakes his head.

"Enough... let's hold this beast at bay."

ROAR...

More and more sand shrouds Gaara as he loses his humanoid form.

Swish... swish...

The sand monster waves its hand and fires multiple high-speed sand projectiles at them.

Whoosh... whoosh...

Both of them dodge the attack and appear on the opposite side of the monster.

"Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu"

They fire a giant fireball at the sand monster.

Swoosh...

The sand monster waves its tail and disperse one fireball.

'Sand Bullet'

It opens its mouth and fires a sand bullet and disperse the fireball in its front.

"Wide range jutsu won't work. We have to use small-range jutsu." Isao suggests.

127