332. Start of the Disaster
1.1k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- If you have spare change; then sign up on my pa treon to read up to advance chapters of this series. Also, don't forget to check out my new series, 'The Pride of Favonius'. Also, there is a new early access series called 'The Rogue Demon of the Shinobi World' on my pa treon. It will be available to the rest after mid-december. Cover page on my discord.

www.pa treon.com/ForgottenLife

-------------------------------

Back at the center of Ama-No-Hoka,

"What?"

Sasuke and Naruto warily stare at the thick pillar of dark purple energy. A chill runs through their spine as the beam merges with the wormhole.

"Such evil energy!"

"We must stop them!" Sasuke resolutely clenches his fist.

Chirp… chirp… chii…

Purple lightning flashes between his fingers.

"Lightning Release: Purple Lightning Chidori Sharp Spear,"

Sasuke condenses another lightning spear and discharges it toward Kusuna.

"Protect Aniki!"

Gitai jumps in front of the lightning spear and punches his demonic fists.

"Earth Release: Negative Metal Body"

A dark shade of brown charka with a tint of violet wraps his body and forms a coating of metal around his fists. He punches toward the incoming lightning spear.

Poof…

The lightning spear dissipates into a cloud of white smoke as Naruto emerges from the smoke.

"Eat this! Wind Release: Reverse Spiral Rasengan,"

Naruto throws the Rasengan towards Gitai.

"Haah!"

Naruto joins his palms to guide the Rasengan.

Swoosh…

The Rasengan circles around Gitai and flies towards Kusuna, who is in the middle of the summoning ritual.

BANG…

Gitai's fists land on Naruto.

Bleurgh…

Naruto coughs up a mouthful of saliva.

Poof…

"A shadow clone!"

Swish…

A lightning spear arrives beside the clone and pierces through Gitai's chest.

Splash… Thump…

A mix of purple and red blood splashes from Gitai's chest. He falls to the ground while clutching his chest.

"Hiding in the shadow!" Sasuke murmurs silently.

"NO!"

Setsuna and Shizuku leap towards the wind Rasengan to stop it.

"Wind Release: Demonic Dark Wind"

"Water Release: Negative Riptide"

Both of them attack simultaneously to counter the Wind Release Rasengan."

Fwoosh…

Both jutsus clashes and negate each other.

Huff… huff…

Setsuna and Shizuku breathe heavily. They have expanded a lot of negative chakras in such a short amount of time.

Heh…

Sasuke, who has fallen to the ground, smirks.

"It's not the end yet!"

"Something is not right! Where is that yellow-haired brat?" An uneasy feeling rushed into Setsuna's heart.

Rumble…

Naruto leaps out of the ground near a defenseless Kusuna.

"Eat this! Cho-Odama Rasengan!"

He smashes a big ball Rasengan into Kusuna's back.

Rumble… rumble…

The Rasengan drills into Kusuna's back and sends him flying.

Bleurgh…

Kusuna spits out a mouthful of blood and smashes it into nearby walls. He slides down the wall as purple fumes rise from his body, slowly healing him.

"Argh… NOOOO!!!"

He clenches his chest and ferociously stares at Naruto and Sasuke.

"You insects have foiled the great plan of his majesty. We will tear you to shreds."

The features of the Gang of Four turn more demonic as dark purple scales all over their body as they morph into the second stage of their Demonification.

"This is not good!"

Gulp…

Naruto gulps his saliva as he supports an exhausted Sasuke.

"Damn it! Why can they transform again?"

"Naruto erects the barrier given by Izuna Nii-san. It will buy us enough time for the rest of the group to arrive." Sasuke takes out a black scroll from his pocket.

Naruto takes out another white scroll from his pocket.

Swoosh…

Both scrolls unfurl into the air to reveal a kanji of "Heaven" and "Earth".

"Ying Yang Release: Heaven Earth Mystic Formation"

A silver barrier surrounds them.

Bang… Bang…

The Gang of Four violently punches and unleashes a barrage of jutsus on the barrier.

Rumble… rumble…

Ripples spread through the barrier, but it stands perfectly fine nonetheless.

"Wow! Amazing!"

Naruto stares at the barrier with awe.

"Izuna Nii-san's jutsu is incredible. I wonder when I will become as strong as him. I also want to learn this barrier jutsu, but Izuna Nii-san told me that I have no talent in Fuinjutsu." Naruto scratches his head in embarrassment.

"It's because you are dumb!" Sasuke rolls his eyes and eats some chakra pills to replenish his chakra.

"Earlier, what was that terrifying chakra? I still get goosebumps just thinking about it!" Sasuke warily stares at the giant scar in the sky and shakes his head in fear.

"It's a very powerful evil entity! The one that feeds on the emotions. Kurama told me this." Naruto raises his head and stares at the giant scar in the sky.

Aah…

Suddenly, his body freezes on the spot. The pupil in his eyes constricts.

"Ssss… Sasu… Sassuuke!"

Naruto points towards the sky with trembling fingers.

"Huh! What happened Naruto?"

Sasuke turns his gaze towards the direction pointed by a trembling Naruto.

"Aah…"

His legs turn to jelly. An overwhelming sense of extreme terror and helplessness spreads through his being.

A gigantic eye appears near the previously opened portal.

Naruto and Sasuke fall into a daze as they stare at the giant eye. Kusuna and the rest of the gang's four members tremble in pleasure and kneel towards the giant eye.

Swoosh…

A beam of dark violet chakra shoots out of the eye and lands on the barrier protecting Naruto and Sasuke.

Crack…

Numerous cracks slowly spread through the barrier as it slowly falls apart.

Snap… Snap…

The bracelet around Naruto and Sasuke's wrists shatters into pieces. Numerous Fuinjutsu seals spread across the barrier to stabilize it.

"AH!"

Naruto and Sasuke break out from their daze and immediately turn their eyes away.

"What… what a powerful genjutsu? I almost died!" Sasuke wipes the cold sweat from his forehead.

"Don't stare at that eye." Yang Kurama warns Naruto and Sasuke.

The giant eyeball flickers rapidly to reveal a hint of emotion. It turns its attention towards the kneeling Gang of Four.

Swoosh… swoosh…

Violet fumes rise from their bodies as the group screams in pain. Their bodies decrepit rapidly, revealing their dried muscles and bones. In a few seconds, even the bones turn into ashes as the eye extracts the snake-like sentient chakra from them.

The chakra snakes merge into one to form a grotesque-looking creature. Twisted horns grow out of its head. Rotting flesh and barbed bones jut from the body. The creature immediately grows into a gigantic abomination with demonic features of every gang's four members.

Roar…

It roars and spread opens its arms to reveal a pair of flesh wings.

Flap… flap…

The creature flies towards the gigantic portal and starts to attack it to expand its size.

-------------------

Hmm…

While flying through the chaotic space of the Hole, Izuna stares at the various images produced by Genryū.

'So, these snake-like creatures are Abyssal larkers. They don't have a physical form, so they possess others and feed on their chakra and emotions to produce negative chakra. Once they have enough negative chakra, they overwhelm the mind of the host and modify it according to their needs.

To advance further into nightmares and dreads, they either devour each other or continue to feed on the surrounding negative chakra. Abyssal dreads have enough appetite to devour the negative chakra of the large-scale continent.'

"Damn! The resource Genryū mentioned is the people of this world. If I let them run amok, they will gobble these shinobi nations like a snack. No wonder that old man prophesied the doom of the entire world. Their hunger is not the scary part, the scary part is their ability to multiply by possessing others. People with weak wills will instantly turn into an Abyssal demon."

Izuna helplessly shakes his head.

"Also, there is that sealed centurion in the isolated space of HOLE. I don't even know how strong he is!"

Whoosh…

Izuna arrives in front of the crimson barrier surrounding the Hole. He takes out the hexagonal sealing talisman key. The talisman sticks to the barrier and expands rapidly to form a gate in the barrier.

Swoosh…

Izuna flies inside the barrier.

Hmm…

A wave of overwhelming negative chakra greets him. Izuna's eyes constrict as he stares at the gigantic portal in the sky.

Shiing…

His eye spins and changes into Rinnegan.

"That is…"

Izuna notices the gigantic eye behind the portal and a humanoid monster smashing the walls of the space around the portal.

"This aura! Mōryō is a joke compared to this aura." Izuna's expression turns serious.

"And also, that humanoid abomination is almost on the verge of an Abyssal dread. Looks like it's being controlled by that giant eye. Oh! It noticed me."

The pupil in the giant eye spins and turns towards Izuna.

Rumble… rumble…

The space around the portal shakes violently, as if the eye is trying to forcefully break through the space.

"It's pissed at me!"

Izuna touches his face.

"Is it jealous of my handsomeness?"

"…"

Genryū, Kurama, and even Sin roles their eyes.

"It must have sensed the danger from you and thus is trying to break through the seal." Genryū coughs slightly.

Izuna also senses the chakra of the rest of the people in the Hole. He notices the presence of Kakashi, Shisui, Itachi, and the rest of the group.

"Naruto and Sasuke are close to the eye. Fortunately, they are safe for now. If that dread attacked the barrier instead of the sealing space, then I might be attending their funeral a few months later." Izuna murmurs.

"No! Others would be attending my funeral together with them." Izuna peeks inside his body and stares at the almost ruptured state of the chakra system.

'The battle with Mōryō pushed the deadline even closer. But I have a feeling that I will get the solution to my problem in this place. It will be a disgrace to the god who gave me a second chance to just die like that.'

Izuna clenches his fist and flies towards the group.

Hmm…

"This strange chakra…"

17