333. GOD
1.1k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- If you have spare change; then sign up on my pa treon to read up to advance chapters of this series. Also, don't forget to check out my new series, 'The Pride of Favonius'. Also, there is a new early access series called 'The Rogue Demon of the Shinobi World' on my pa treon. It will be available to the rest after mid-december. 

www.pa treon.com/ForgottenLife

-------------------------------

Hmm…

"This strange chakra… I see! So that's the bloodline of that Miko. It sure has some strange abilities. Abilities to reincarnate into the past, peer into the future, clairvoyance, and now even the ability to control samsara to a certain extent. This Miko's bloodline is worth studying. Too bad I don't have an opportunity now."

Izuna senses the bloodline of Miina.

'She seems to possess a connection with this place. Or perhaps the other key to this prison lies in her bloodline.'

Izuna speculates while observing the group from afar. He arrives in front of the group.

Huh!

Kakashi, Shisui, and Itachi sense his presence.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you on a special mission in the Land of Sky?" Kakashi questions him.

"I completed that mission and now I am your reinforcement for this mission." Izuna shrugs his shoulder and continues to stare at Miina.

Miina turns towards Izuna and cutely waves her hand.

"Hello, big brother!"

She feels a sense of intimacy with Izuna.

"What a cute little girl!" Izuna gently pats her head.

"You are…"

Dokku stands in front of Miina, shielding her from Izuna.

"I am with them." Izuna points towards the Konoha group as Kakashi nods in affirmation.

He sends the villagers away and turns to the group.

"This village is trouble!" Kakashi sighs helplessly.

Kakashi gives a detailed report of the previous few days to Izuna.

"Hmm… It's as I expected. But let me add a few more things."

Izuna recounts his experience and speculations of the Land of Sky and Land of Demons while hiding information about the Sage of Six paths and Genyrū.

"If what you say is true, then Ama no Hoko can't fall in the hands of those demons. We have to either kill that sealed demon or reseal it." Asuma lights up a cigarette while shaking his head.

"What a pain!"

"But we need all those rods to reinstate the seal, and Kabuto stole most of them." Kurenai points out.

"We don't have to worry about the sound rods, since someone is here to deliver them for us."

Izuna's smirk turns towards the space a few patches away.

"Ain't I right Hachou Village chief or S-rank criminal Disonasu?"

"What?"

Kakashi and the rest carefully look around but are unable to sense even a single soul. Even Shisui and Itachi are unable to sense his presence despite their Sharingan.

"Haha… as expected of a shinobi who single-handily defeated Pain."

Disonasu magically appears in front of the group. He lowers his robe to reveal his face and several scars on his head.

"What?"

The identity of Disonasu shocks the rest of the group.

"I have heard about it from my Anbu days."

Kakashi reveals the information about Disonasu.

"Previously, he was a temporary member of Akatsuki. He joined the criminal group together with Orochimaru. However, later they had some disagreements with Pain. He teamed up with Orochimaru to battle Pain, only to suffer a defeat in his hands, and thus, as a result, he left Akatsuki just after two months of his recruitment."

"What?! He is that strong." Kurenai stares at Disonasu in shock.

"Haha… you young people flatter me!" Disonasu laughs heartily.

"Pain! That person… he is not a human… he is a god with such divine powers." He clenches his fists.

"I suffered a humiliating defeat under his hands and have to tuck my tail between my legs to save my life." Disonasu strokes the scars on his head.

"So, to combat the power of a god; you went to seek the power of a god." Izuna calmly walks toward him.

"Somehow, or should I say someone purposefully led you to the information regarding the sealed ancient weapon, Ama no Hoko.

Ten years ago, you sneaked into the Hachou village; killed the previous chief, and stole his identity for yourself. Well, working with Orochimaru had its perks. I wonder how much of a discount he gave to you for plastic surgery."

Izuna chuckles as Disonasu's expression turns slightly pale.

"You slowly studied the seal around the Hole in an attempt to break it privy to the horror behind it."

'Why is everyone related to Orochimaru a nutcase? Be it Hiroku, Yomi, or Shinnō.'

"Haha… you have quite a thorough intel on me." Disonasu has a twisted expression.

"But it's too late! I have already unsealed the power of Ama no Hoko. Now, my master will rule this world once again."

Snap… Snap…

Disonasu's body makes a crackling sound as a large amount of negative chakra pumps into his body. His body expands rapidly to reveal dark scales and fine-toned muscles.

Bang…

Disonasu slams his fists together and hungrily stares at Izuna.

"I sold my soul to the devil to get this power to seek revenge on Pain. Since you defeated him; I will kill you to prove my strength."

???

Question marks appear on Izuna's hand as he angrily spats at Disonasu.

"Oji-san, if you have a problem, then go and seek your revenge on Pain. Don't drag me into your vengeance."

"I will kill him after I deal with you. You are the only obstacle that stands in my lords' way."

Bang…

Disonasu punches Izuna. Izuna dodges the attack as Disonasu's punch leaves a crater on the ground.

The nearby villagers and members of Konoha 12 rush towards the commotion.

"He is… the village chief."

Shiseru recognizes Disonasu from his tattered clothes.

"He is someone else disguised as the village chief!" Kurenai warns them.

Haha…

DIEE!!

Disonasu pulls out the Onikiri blade from his clothes and swings it towards Izuna.

Clang…

Izuna blocks the blade with a kunai as the sword slices through it.

'This sword can slice through my chakra.' Izuna narrows his eyes and cautiously stares at the blade.

"That's… that's grandpa's sword!" Leo yells and points toward the blade in Disonasu's hands.

"Why do you have grandpa's sword? Return it to me." Leo rushes towards Disonasu, but Dokku grabs him.

Tears flow through the villager's eyes as they understand the truth about the previous massacre of the village.

"Asuma, Kurenai! Lead the Konoha 12 members and villagers out of this place. There is going to be a big battle here soon. I have opened an entrance in the barrier. Use it to get as far away as possible."

Tch…

Asuma clicks his tongue and nods his head.

"Alright! I will follow your orders."

"No one is going anywhere!"

The monster turns towards the villagers and pounces on them.

Bang…

Izuna punches him in the gut and sends him flying.

"Kakashi, Guy, Shisui, and Itachi! You four handle this big guy while I fetch Naruto and Sasuke."

"Big brother Izuna!" Miina's feeble but sharp voice rings in the somber atmosphere.

"Miina!" Izuna turns towards the little girl.

Tap…

Miina gently taps Izuna's head.

Swirl…

A faint purple light shines on his forehead.

"I see!"

Miina loses consciousness and falls to the ground. Izuna quickly catches her and passes her to Dokku. He gently pats her head.

"Big brother will take care of the rest!"

Whoosh…

Izuna quickly flickers in the direction of the sacrificial altar.

'I can't stop the emergence of the Centurion since the seal is already broken. But I can unseal Ama no Hoko to fight with him on equal grounds.'

Seven transparent rods appear in Izuna's hands.

'Through some means, Disonasu obtained the power of demons. I suspect it to be the work of that lunatic Shinnō. From the information I got from Kakashi and the rest, he stole these sound keys during the massacre with the help of Kabuto.'

Tsk… Tsk…

'He is still aiming for the power of Ama no Hoko. He was intending to use us to clear the demons for him while he rob the power from Ama no Hoko. Too bad for him. He leaked his negative emotions and thus blew his cover.'

Izuna caresses the sound rods.

'What amazing material? It is a mix of chakra and some unknown metal. This is the work of some powerful civilization. I can't even scratch them despite using all my strength.'

"It's origin metal, the same material as the dragon blade."

Genyrū explains to him.

"While the dragon blade has some traces of the Origin metal, these rods are made of pure Origin metal." Genyrū has a shocked expression.

"Origin metal?!" Izuna and Kurama have curious expressions.

"Origin metal is condensed from the source energy of a world. Natural energy and chakra are just a derivative of it. What the Otsutsuki and the Abyss demons are after is the source of energy of a world. Origin energy gives them a chance to further evolve into a GOD."

"GOD?!"

"I don't have much information about the GOD. I only know that it is a higher state of being with the ability to control and alter the very fundamental laws of this universe." Genyrū shakes his head.

Hmm…

'GOD… is it similar to the GOD I met or is it something entirely different or a higher being?'

Izuna ponders the origin of the god.

"Anyway, for now I should focus on the problem at hand."

16