336. Izuna Vs Abyss Centurion Part-1
1k 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- If you have spare change; then sign up on my pa treon to read up to advance chapters of this series. Also, don't forget to check out my new series, 'The Pride of Favonius'. Also, there is a new early access series called 'The Rogue Demon of the Shinobi World' on my pa treon. It will be available to the rest after mid-december.

www.pa treon.com/ForgottenLife

-------------------------------

*Bzzt… BOOM… Crackle*

White lightning channels through Izuna's entire Susanoo. He points the tip of the Ama no Hoko towards the giant serpent, Susanoo.

"DIE!"

Crackle… Crackle… Swoosh…

The lightning condenses on the spear and Izuna wields it and swings it towards the giant serpent again.

HISS…

The giant serpent flickers its tongue and opens its giant mouth to reveal its mouth full of sharp teeth. It condenses another ball of negative chakra in its mouth and shoots it towards the upcoming spear in form of a beam.

BOOM…

The spear splits the beam into multiple smaller beams, which razed the nearby ground into dust.

HISS…

The snake hisses in anger and swings its tail to attack the Susanoo from behind.

BAM…

The hit from the tails sends the Susanoo flying towards the border of HOLE.

Rumble… rumble…

The ground trembles from the impact as the borders of the HOLE slowly crumble apart. It broke a small portion of Susanoo at the point of the hit.

So, this is the power of an Abyss Centurion? Just hit and he caused this much damage to my Susanoo while being injured!"

The Susanoo slowly stands up and repairs itself by channeling more chakra through the broken part.

Crackle… Crackle…

The Susanoo clutches its fist and slowly stands up.

"Reality Slash"

He swings the Ama no Hoko like a sword and releases the powerful kenjutsu technique of Six Paths in the form of multiple crisscrossed slashes.

Swoosh…

The sword dismantles nearby hills to dust as the giant serpent slithers through every slash.

"Annihilation Release: Absolute Severance"

The Susanoo summons a giant truth-seeking orb in its other hand and condenses them into a giant energy blade to slash at a tricky angle.

Slash…

The energy blade rips apart along the way and land on the giant serpent's head.

Splat…

Corrosive purple blood gushes out from the serpent's head as the energy blade creates a small gash of a few meters.

Sizzle… sizzle…

White smoke rises from the gash as it slowly recovers.

"Not enough!"

Izuna frowns as he stares at the amount of damage he dealt to the giant serpent.

'At this rate, I will exhaust myself before I could even deal any significant damage to it.'

Whoosh…

The giant serpent hisses and quickly slithers towards the Susanoo. It agilely coils around the Susanoo and tightens its hold on Susanoo in an attempt to crush it to pieces.

Crack… crack…

Numerous cracks spread through the Susanoo as it slowly starts to fall apart, receiving fatal damage.

Fwoosh…

Izuna quickly dispels the Susanoo and teleports away from the Snake's grasp.

Huff… Huff…

Izuna breathes heavily and stares at the giant serpent charging toward him.

'What should I do? The Kekkei Mora has little to no effect on this snake. Only this Ama no Hoko can deal some damage to the snake but easily avoid or deflect the attack of the spear.'

Izuna resummons his Susanoo as he stares at the Ama no Hoko in his hand. Half of the inscriptions on the Ama no Hoko are lit up, forming up the spear.

'Am I using this weapon correctly?'

Izuna questions himself.

'It can channel Light chakra through it, then what about the darkness chakra?'

Izuna stops supplying the light chakra to Ama no Hoko.

Wham…

The light inscriptions fade away as the Ama no Hoko returns to its former state. Izuna infuses it with the Darkness chakra.

Wham…

The other half of the inscriptions lights up with a black aura as the shape of the Ama no Hoko slowly changes into that of a bow.

'It does work…"

Izuna is pleasantly surprised.

"… but that still is only half of its power!"

Izuna stares at the remaining inactive inscriptions on the bow. The Susanoo holds the bow and rapidly shoots a flurry of dark arrows empowered by Ama no Hoko towards the charging serpent.

Swoosh…

The giant serpent dodges most of the arrows, but still some of the lodges into its body and slowly corrode the protection of purple negative chakra around its body.

Hiss… Hiss…

The snake writhes in pain. It twists and turns to get rid of the arrows lodged in its body. The dark arrow slowly fades away, revealing several holes in its body.

Sizzle… sizzle…

White smoke rises from the holes to heal the wound and remove the corruption brought by the arrows of the darkness.

"Human! You have managed to anger me."

The giant serpent raises its head and glares at Izuna. Its eyes glow red and it opens its mouth to charge up a powerful attack.

Rumble… rumble…

The nearby ground crumbles to dust just from the intensity of the Negative chakra released by the giant serpent. A giant crater forms at its position as the size of its energy attack exceeds the size of its body. It uses most of its recovered negative chakra to launch a deadly attack at Izuna to wipe this pest buzzing around it.

"Shit! I can't dodge this attack or else it will destroy the barrier and everyone else present just outside the barrier."

Izuna clenches his fist and removes the tower shield from the back of his Susanoo.

He infuses almost all of his chakra into the towering shield.

"Yata no Kagami"

He drops down the colossal towering shield in front of his Susanoo. The eyes of the Yaksha on the shield glow brightly with a green hue as numerous inscriptions representing Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lightning lights up. An additional five layers of the elemental barrier are erected in front of the tower shield.

'This shield is one of the treasures I got from the collection of beasts in Shikkotsu Forest. It should be one of the failed products of that Traveler. I hope it's enough to block the impact of the upcoming attack. It has to!'

Izuna clenches his teeth as he borrows chakra from Kurama to provide the seal with more chakra.

"Yata No Kagami: Ordnance Breaker"

The five elemental barriers merge and form a screen of thin but sturdy energy barriers in front of the shield.

He ducks behind the barrier as the beam of attack rapidly approaches him.

BOOM…

A deafening explosion occurs at the point of impact. At ground zero, the explosion violently pushes away the surrounding air. The gust of air forms a conical shape behind Izuna, blowing the ground into two large ravines.

Crack… crack…

Cracks appear on the energy shield formed by the power of five elements.

Bleurgh…

Izuna spats a mouthful of blood as the shockwaves from the blood travel through his body. Numerous bloody cracks appear on his left shoulder around the area of his lost arm.

Izuna's eyes turn red as the pain becomes unbearable to him.

Argh…

He roars in pain and bites his tongue to keep himself awake. Blood trickles from his mouth as the cracks slowly spread throughout his body.

'It has started, the deterioration of my body. NO! I can't fall here…'

Izuna takes out a small crystal-clear fruit from his storage.

'I hope this incomplete chakra fruit will provide me enough energy to sustain myself for a bit longer.'

Gulp…

He swallows the chakra fruit. A burst of energy rushes through his body towards the left shoulder. It halts the process of deterioration to a small extent.

Sigh…

'My guess was right! This amount of energy isn't enough to treat my body. I need a higher level of energy to repair my body.'

Izuna remembers the Origin energy present in the Dragon blade and Ama no Hoka.

'Regretfully, I don't have any means to extract that energy. But this should buy me enough to…'

BOOM… Crack…

The energy shield around the tower shield crumbles apart. The energy beam bombards the physical body of the colossal shield. Izuna is pushed to the end of HOLE from the blast as his Susanoo is held against the last layer of defense of the HOLE- the crimson barrier.

The green glow in Yakasha's eyes dims down as it suffers the brunt of the attack. The corrosive power of the negative chakra slowly eats away the elemental chakra in the shield. Both forces slowly neutralize each other to an extent as the negative chakra beam slowly gains an upper hand.

Haaah…

Izuna pushes the shield forward in an attempt to repel the force of the energy beam.

HEH…

The giant serpent smirks at Izuna's futile effort.

'Is this the final struggle of an insect near death's door?'

BOOM…

The negative energy bomb explodes and engulfs the shield and Susanoo releases a blinding light in its wake.

BANG…

The crimson barrier shatters into fragments, revealing the state of HOLE to the outside world.

16