445. Battle of Ice and Fire
474 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Style: Double Chapter-No Jutsu

*********************

"We need backup! Our side is being forced back by the enemy." Soon requests for backup reach the headquarter.

"What's the situation?" Shikaku swiftly enquires.

BOOM…

Suddenly, a giant pillar of fire appears on the projection.

"Immediately send the special backup force." Shikaku issues the order as he recognizes a figure from the visual feed.

He turns to Inoichi and asks him to relay a message.

"Inoichi, ask everyone to evacuate that place. They can't handle this level of battle."

"I am on it!"

Inoichi relays his message to every member of the battle division mobilized at that place.

"This is an emergency order! Evacuate that battlefield immediately. I repeat, evacuate that place immediately!"

The captain of the team glances at the pillar of fire in front of him and gulps his saliva.

"Everyone, retreat!"

Swish…

"Heh! What's the hurry? I haven't even warmed up yet." A sadistic voice echoes in their ear as a scythe flies in their direction.

Clang…

Suddenly, a figure appears in front of the group and blocks the scythe.

"Hurry up and retreat!" Sasuke turns around and orders the captain.

'The backup is a kid!' Such thoughts flash across the captain's mind as he aids his teammates in retreat.

"Huh?!" Hidan and Kakuzu pause and scrutinize Sasuke.

"It's you!" Hidan's eyes narrow as he recognizes Sasuke.

"You were the reason for my death!" Hidan grits his teeth and swings his scythe toward Sasuke.

Clang…

Sasuke blocks the scythe with his katana and swipes it away. The captain of the team takes a last glance at Sasuke's battle and disappears from Sasuke's vision.

After ensuring the safety of the allied forces, Sasuke glances at the Akatsuki duo.

"Hey, how did you kill me?"

Hidan questions him But Sasuke ignores him and turns his attention to Kakuzu.

BOOM…

Suddenly, a powerful wind blast greets Sasuke from behind.

Shiing…

Sasuke activates his Sharingan as he jumps sideways to narrowly avoid the powerful blast.

'Looks like he has already separated his clones from his body.' Sasuke recalls the information about Kakuzu from his memory.

KRRKK… BOOM…

The lightning grudge walks out from his blind spot and opens its mouth to fire a bolt of lightning.

Whoosh…

Sasuke tilts his body in mid-air and narrowly dodges the lightning blast. Kakuzu doesn't continue attacking, however, Hidan uses this opportunity to launch a sneak attack. He controls the trajectory of his scythe with a chain and blocks Sasuke's escape route with a javelin from the other side.

Clang… clang…

Sasuke blocks the scythe and kicks away the javelin. He uses the momentum from the kick to maintain his distance from the duo.

As soon as Sasuke lands on the ground, the ground underneath him erupts, opens a giant earth spear, and penetrates his body.

POOF…

Sasuke disappears in a cloud of smoke, and a wooden log appears in his position.

"Substitution Jutsu!"

Kakuzu frowns and attempts to locate Sasuke's real body.

'Hiding in the shadows technique,'

Sasuke slowly emerges from the shadow of Kakuzu's lightning grudge and pierces its heart with his wind-infused blade.

Stab… Puchi…

The lightning grudge disintegrates into a hairy mess. Kakuzu immediately senses the death of his lightning grudge. His fire and wind grudge immediately open their mouth and fire a cooperation jutsu.

"Fire wind Combo strike: Strange Mask Exploding Flame,"

A beam of intense heat grazes across the ground and engulfs Sasuke.

BOOM…

A gigantic pillar of super high-temperature flames erupts at the point of impact. The heat from the flame pillar melts the nearby ground and converts a portion of the earth into the glass.

Fwoosh…

The explosion lasts for a few seconds before a gust of powerful wind blows away the ashes and smoke from the point of impact.

Crunch… crunch…

Sasuke slowly walks out of the crater. His footsteps crush the glass underneath his feet. A giant purple rib of chakra is protecting his body as Sasuke walks out of Kakuzu's attack, unfazed.

"This technique!"

Kakuzu narrows his eyes as he recognizes Susanoo. Memories of his battle against Shisui flash past his bind.

"Susanoo, the powerful technique of the Uchiha clan possessed by those that awaken their Mangekyo Sharingan!" He murmurs as he stares into Sasuke's eyes.

"This is the ultimate defensive and offensive technique of the Uchiha clan. Very well…"

Kakuzu claps his hands.

"Heaven Grudge Fear: Fusion,"

Krrk… Riip… Squish…

The threads on Kakuzu's back rip apart to reveal a network of black threads. The three grudges enter his back and Kakuzu's body squirms disgustingly as he adjusts to the fusion.

KKRRRAAKK…

Kakuzu opens his mouth as multiple threads spew out from it. The threads morph into multiple faces and attach themselves to Kakuzu's body.

HAAH…

Kakuzu claps his hand and the two of the three-face mask opens their mouth simultaneously.

"Behold the ultimate power of my Heaven Grudge Fear,"

"DUST RELEASE: ATOMIC ANNIHILATION CANNON,"

SHOOM…

A large amount of chakra gathers in front of the three faces. The three chakra types perfectly merge into each other and form a transparent sphere.

FWOOSH…

White light engulfs Sasuke's vision as a gigantic beam of white light shrouds a wide area in front of Kakuzu.

Sasuke's eyes narrow as his senses warn him of extreme danger. He immediately abandons his Susanoo and jumps up high in the air, above the beam of white light.

The white beam of light disintegrates everything along its path. The trees, rocks, ground, and even Sasuke's incomplete Susanoo.

Kakuzu raises his head and notices Sasuke avoids his dust release beam. The fire mask closes its mouth and the water mask opens its mouth.

A blob of water condenses in front of the water mask. The wind mask also opens its mouth, and the water condenses into ice.

"This is something I wouldn't try if was still alive. Since I am dead then…."

Kakuzu opens his mouth and swallows the blob of ice, much to Hidan's and Sasuke's surprise. As soon as he eats his jutsu, Kakuzu's mouth balloons up from a large amount of chakra. Slight cracks appear around his face as the jutsu inflicts harm on his body.

However, the thread around Kakuzu's body rapidly seals up the cracks in his face.

HAAH…

Kakuzu opens his mouth and fires an extremely condensed blue beam of chakra.

"Artic Release: Haze of the Dawn,"

"Things aren't looking good!"

Sasuke claps his hands and enters Sage Mode. He makes a series of rapid hand signs.

"Sage Art: White Rage Technique,"

Sasuke spews out a massive red dragon infused with a large amount of nature energy.

Shiing…

Blood leaks from Sasuke's right eye as he activates Amaterasu. A layer of black flame wraps around the giant red dragon, turning it into a massive black flame dragon.

"Sage Art: Combination Technique: Hiryū no Ikari," (Fury of the Flame Dragon)

ROAR…

A red glow appears in the eyes of the black fire dragon. It roars in fury and opens its giant maw to engulf the blue beam of chakra fired by Kakuzu.

Kakuzu jutsu instantly freezes everything in its vicinity. The temperature of the surroundings instantly drops below the freezing point and it begins to snow in the surrounding.

Hidan opens his hand and captures a snowflake.

Cra… crack… snap…

The frozen objects vibrate and shatter into countless ice fragments.

"This is one scary jutsu! I didn't know you were hiding something like this from me." Hidan marvels at the sight.

BOOM…

Sasuke's, and Kakuzu's jutsu clashes against each other and explode. The blast from the jutsu engulfs the trio.

Sasuke shields his body with full-body Susanoo while Kakuzu and Hidan pay no heed to the damage caused by the clash of jutsus.

A burst of snow encases Sasuke's Susanoo while black flames cover Hidan's and Kakuzu's bodies.

Even the dust and debris in their surroundings either freeze and shatter into countless fragments or burn to dust from the black flames. A pillar of blue and black energy rises in the air and vanishes after a few seconds. The powerful explosion blows a giant hole through the clouds in the sky.

Clank…

The ice around Sasuke's Susanoo shatters to reveal several cracks spread throughout his bull body Susanoo.

"These flames are annoying! They won't burn off." Hidan swipes the black flames with his hand but instead of extinguishing them, his hand catches the fire.

"DAMN IT!"

Hidan plunges his other hand into his body and rips apart his upper layer of skin to get rid of Amaterasu. While multiple thread-like structures appear on Kakuzu's body. He cuts them off from his body together with the black flames.

"This is why I don't like fights with no money." Kakuzu cracks his neck.

"But you are already dead. So, the money is useless to you." Hidan speechlessly replies to him.

"It's not about life or death, but the satisfaction." Kakuzu shakes his head.

"If I were alive, then this would have been the greatest bounty of my life."

-------------------------

A/N:- My new Naruto fan-fic, 'The Rogue Demon of the Shinobi World' is out.

Also, check out my pat reon www.pa treon.com/ForgottenLife to support my work and get a sneak peak at the latest chapters of both series in advance. Read upto 80+ chapters from both series combined in advance.

12