World behind the Portal
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kira was a normal person in high school. One day Kira was coming back from school to his home but he found an road which was never there before “Never seen this road before" he said out of curiosity, The road was also connecting the way towards his home so he decided to go with that road. He walked half of the road but suddenly he saw his reflection. He was shocked by that, then he walked towards the reflection.

He touched it “It feels like wall of water or something" after saying that Kira was pulled in it, It was actually an portal which took him to an another world, The world was full of magic and Magical stuff, While Kira was in portal his whole appearance changed. The portal opened up in the sky. Kira started falling from the sky. There were there mages walking by they saw Kira (One of them said) “Hey look someone is falling from the sky, said surprisingly, Kuro was one of the greatest Mage in town, He used Earth type magic to make soil soft as a pillow.

Kira fell on that safely. The other 2 people's names were Mira and Ken. Ken made him sit safely and Kuro started healing him and said “Who is this guy" with curiosity. After that Kira got conscious and his right eye sparkled with golden colour lightning, Kuro saw that and he said "How is this possible?" fearfully, After that Kira once again fell asleep. Kuro and others took Kira to Elibasta's town Mage academy, All the 5 great mages were gathered there because of the situation right now

(1st one) “This curse is occurring again we should not tolerate it" said aggressively, (2nd one) “Yeah I am with you in this point" said fearfully. (3rd one said) “I understand your concerns but I think we should use him" (4th one) “How can you even think that you know what happened last time when we tried to use that power" said aggressively. (3rd one) “I know but that time he had already awakened his powers but what if we train him and make him our own pet" said calmly. (5th one) “Yeah if we succeed in making him our own then no other towns can beat us in power" said thinkfuly.

When there was a meeting going on for Kira, on the other hand Kira woke up in Mage academy's basement. “Where am i ?" he said dizzily, “And why am I tied up ?". Only Kuro was with him at that time. "You are in the basement" Kuro said. “Why am I here?" Kira said. Kuro explained Kira that “6 months ago a person came here who was just of your age, He also had power like you, At start we welcomed him and take help from him all the time, He just had eye like yours he called it ‘The Golden Lightning'. But one day (After saying that the door opened).

The 3rd person from the 5 great mages came in and first removed the chains with Magic and said “So you are that person falling from the sky". “And who might you be ?" Kira Said aggressively, “Forgive me for my late introduction. I am Prince Akira from Karegira town". At that time Elibasta town, Karegira, was in an alliance. “What do you people want from me ?" Kira said that. “I just want an alliance with you" Akira said. “But sir !" Kuro said rushingly, Akira “No one asked for your opinions Kuro".

Kira“I need some time to accept that". “Ok until then why don't you join the mage academy" Akira asked calmly. “Sure" Kira at least understands that something is off here. After that Akira walked out of the room and whispered, "Cursed eyes..."

0