Chapter 14: Tears of Avarice
5.4k 6 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Who is your favorite character (Round 2)
  • Mari Votes: 92 21.4%
  • Shinobu Votes: 107 24.9%
  • Caroline Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Velvet Votes: 221 51.4%
  • Elpheria Votes: 7 1.6%
Total voters: 430

Shinobu pressed her wet pussy firm against my face it was all I could taste, all I could smell it consumed my senses and was all I could think about.  My wife was never this forceful or domineering, in fact she was the most vanilla person I had ever done it with.

 

“That’s right, keep licking until I tell you to stop.”

“Okay”

“Don’t talk with your mouth full, its bad manners.”

 

Shinobu pinched my left nipple and pulled it upwards with force causing me to let out a moan, I’d known being dominated was this much fun, I would have tried it in my past life.  Shinobu gyrated her hips with great haste, clearly wanting to rush to the climax.

 

“Oh, what’s wrong Mari your tongue getting sore?”

“No…”

“Don’t talk, just eat.”

 

I moved my tongue around methodically trying to cover as much ground as I could; I hoped that Shinobu was enjoying herself as my skills were let’s just say out of practice and unrefined.  

 

“We’re almost there, Keep Licking Faster, Yes.”

 

Shinobu’s sultry moans grew louder and louder until she was screaming I was sure the other sisters would hear us but I didn’t care it wasn’t any of their business so why should it matter.

 

“I want to cum Mari, so hurry and lick my clit.”

“Hmm” I mumbled

 

I swirled my tongue around Shinobu’s succulent clit and her knees trembled, her body was rippling with shivers, her breaths laboured and she became unable to speak.  Then in one glorious moment the climax arrived.

 

“I’m Cumming, oh shit, I’m Cumming.”

 

Shinobu buried my face deeper into her pussy, making sure my face got to experience every solitary bit of cum. She relinquished as she collapsed to her knees, a quivering, panting mess.  I threw myself back landing on my pillow desperately attempting to catch my breath.

 

My face was soaked in her cum from my forehead to my chin, it drenched me; I licked the cum off my lips and swallowed it.  

 

“What the hell was that Shinobu?”

“I already told you, Adequate compensation.”

“Adequate compensation, huh?”

 

I never pegged Shinobu to be the bossy type, so to say that this was an expected twist of fate would be a gross understatement.  I liked it though, hell, it really revved up my proverbial engine.

 

Shinobu’s satisfied face draped by long and luscious strands of her beautiful raven hair was enough to drive me wild.  These feelings that were blooming so vividly inside of me weren’t something as extravagant as love, nor were so base as hormonal lust.

 

What would you even label a relationship like us? Sisters with benefits maybe, oh well none of that matters. This was probably going to be a onetime thing, anyway.  I had a one-night stand with a nun in a fantasy world sounds like your typical anime fare.

 

My eyes traced Shinobu’s naked body, her anemically pale skin, her rose-red lips and her hardened nipples that stood out like splatters of pink paint against a snow white canvas.  I wanted to suck on those glorious little breasts.

 

  “Hey Shinobu”

                  “Yeah, Mari.”

                        “Let me suck on your tits, okay.”

                        “Why would I let you do that?”

                       “Adequate compensation”

                       “So you’re playing that card are you?”

                       “Naturally”

                      “Very well as a faithful nun of the Flanade church, I’ll honor your request”

 

 

Shinobu crawled towards me, straddled me and placed her boobs in front of my face. They were even prettier at such a close distance.  I took her left breast and shoved it in my mouth as I started sucking hard.

 

Shinobu let out a whimper of pleasure as she stroked the back of my head.  “You’ve got some nerve, you know Mari. Sucking on my tit with my cum still plastered on your face.”  I pinched the nipple of her other breast, causing Shinobu to cry out.

 

I continued to suck and play with Shinobu’s breasts until we were both satisfied after a while I collapsed and Shinobu laid down beside me sharing in my exhaustion. I closed my eyes and listened to Shinobu’s breathing in sync with my own..

 

“Hey Shinobu we need to talk”

“I’m listening”

“What the fuck just happened.”

“What are you dumb, we played with each other?”

“Can we do this again?” I asked.

“is rabbit stew for dinner tomorrow?”

“God, I hope not, I’ve had enough rabbit for a lifetime.”

   “I told you so.”

   “You haven’t answered my question.”

   “How rude of me here, let me give you my answer.”

 

Shinobu climbed on top of me, pressing her skin against mine, our lips locked in a long kiss, a kiss I didn’t want to end. The sensation of her body rubbing against mine, the feeling of her succulent lip’s sent chills down my spine.

 

I wanted this moment to last forever, just her and I alone. For the first time in more than a decade, I felt happy.  My eyes felt heavy as tears welled, then started streaming down my cheeks.

 

Once the tears started Shinobu noticed and dragged herself away from my lips, a strand of saliva still connecting us

 

“Whats wrong Mari, why are you crying?”

“I’m sorry Shinobu, I can’t seem to stop myself.”

128