Chapter 76: The Black Lioness
710 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mirai

Grunting he pushed through pain that had infested his arms to the back of his weary brain his gaze and attention was focused solely on his mistress, unloading a heavy sigh as he realized that his life was no longer in immediate danger thanks to the healing of lady Vanica.

This was the first time had had seen an enemy who could go toe to toe with the Princess, this black lioness was bad news she was strong much stronger than anything he’d seen before in his meager little life.

                                                                                “Lady Vanica!” Mirai winced.

                                                                                “No need to yell, what’s the matter?”

                                                                               “We need to retreat this woman is dangerous.”

                                                                              “Mistress is strong but...”

                                                                              “Mirai may I ask you a question?”

                                                                               “Sure but don’t expect a deep answer.”

                                                                                “Do you believe in the Princess?”

                                                                                “is that question rhetorical?”

                                                                              “Than shut up and watch."

Clementine scrapped her tongue across the blade lapping up the blood, the pleasure she derived from murder churned his stomach but he would not look away. Mistress methodically walked among the corpses of our fallen brethren closing their eyes and thanking them for their service.

                                   “Hair like blood and eyes like daggers, you really do look like a demon."  Clementine said giddily. 

                                   “And you are?"  

“Not that it’ll matter soon but I’m Clementine The Black Lioness! I'm gonna kill okay?"

Mistress was maintaining her regal composure but her body language spoke volumes she was burning with indignation, her years of training in the royal court were unbelievable if he were in her place he would have cracked a long time ago.

        “Mirai these are your men, so I'll leave the decision in your hands, should put down this bitch  or should I whisk you away from here?”

       “Mistress fight please! Avenge Botan and the others for me."

       “Vanica is there anyone within 100 meters?”

Vanica closed her eyes and stayed silent for a moment before answering the princesses question with a vigorous smirk.

                                                     “Nobody breathing is within the specified area Princess.”

Mistress laughed as she cracked her knuckles and turned to face her enemy oozing with confidence and swagger befitting her status as princess. Clementine was rearing to go as well stretching and limbering up her muscles.

“You were born with a silver spoon up your ass so you’re probably not used to fighting those stronger than you, so tell you what Princess prostrate yourself,  crawl through the dirt like the worm you are and lick my boots and I might let you squirm back home."

Grinning brightly Mei collected a globe of saliva and lobbed a ball of spit towards Clementine which landed perfectly on her boots,

                                                                          "These boots cost 2000 Rias you cunt." 

                                                                         "Scratch what I said earlier you can all just die!."

                                                                            “Shade Magic: Fog of Iniquity”

                                                                            “Shade Magic: Charon’s Roar!”

                                                                           “Shade Magic: Shadow Mines!”

                                                                           “Shade Magic: Black Rain!”

                                                                         “And to finish it off my favorite!”

                                                                          “Blade Skill: Carniolan Stinger”

He couldn’t see anything the fog of iniquity was a third tire spell that enveloped the area in fog to obscure the vision of the casters enemies. black rain and  charon's  roar were fourth tier spells and Carniolan was tier four blade skill.

“Too bad I’m an Arch Mage land an Emperor Blade, not to mention my cloak is enchanted to double my strength and agility. Too bad, bye bye Princess.”

He may have spent his life as a shit smeared serf but Mirai knew all too well how the ranking for both swordsmen and sorcerers stacked up and with ranks of that stature it’s no wonder Clementine was able to slaughter the entire squadron.

The highest rank in our group was Botan and Hiraku holding the ranks of High Mage and Advanced Blade they never stood a chance in hell, surely not even Mistress could sustain such a violent onslaught and and stay unscathed.

                                                   “Little overkill but she’s dead now so who cares.”

                                                 “That was supposed to kill me?  I thought we were play fighting."

With a swift wave of her hand  the fog of iniquity dispersed revealing Mistress to be untouched by the onslaught, moreover she had moved to shield us from the attacks ensuring our safety. Mistress stretched and slowly advanced upon our enemy.

“A minor set back you must have had a trick up your sleeve, you are royalty after all, oh well I'll hit you with a stronger  spell this time.”

                                                                   “Go ahead put your back into it this time.”

                                                                    "Sure thing choke on this bitch!”

                                                                   “Shade Magic: Twilit Helical Cyclone”

A dark circle formed at Mistresses feet and a vast tornado erupted obscuring Mistress from view the spell was immense tearing the inn and the surrounding forest to pieces, Vanica erected a barrier protecting them from the crashing squall.

“I’m not finished yet,  eat this." 

“Blade Skill: Vermilion Rupturing Slash”

A tremendous slash of molten gold lurched forth colliding with the cyclone and engulfing it in a gilded flame, He should be trembling with anxiety and terror but a great calm  washed over him as he watched with bated breath.

                                                                                       "Rupturing You Say”
                                                                                       “Bullshit there’s no way you survived that.”
                                                                                      “Let me show you what real rupturing looks like.:

                                                                                       “Rupture Magic!”

The golden torrent was annihilated in a second and their she stood hovering a few feet over the ground, her form as immaculate and imposing as ever and still without a single scratch or blemish to be found.

   “You killed my men, you insulted my family name, these are crimes worthy of death, but the kicker is you had the audacity to touch him!"

“My  treasured subordinate, the man who looks at me with reverence and arrant loyalty,  You hurt him,  Mirai!,  My Mirai!"

Clementine prepared another attack but Mei’s speed far exceeded the lionesses in a flash she had her hand coiled around Clementine's throat and hoisted her into the air while tightening  her grip until her small hand turned into a vice. 

Clementine frantically lunched spells and stabbed at the Princess in a maddened frenzy. 

“You’re attacks will never reach me, my Ballum Barrier automatically blocks spells sixth tier or below, while my Ballum pressure guards against physical attacks. We could do this all day and you’d still be no closer to killing me.”

“Your not worth my rupture magic, No I’m going to keep  on squeezing you until you pop and asphyxiate. I want you to squirm  in fear feeling the same helplessness my men did.”

“Fuck You...” Clementine wheezed.

“Those are your last words?  So  dull."

"Urg..." 

Mistress kept squeezing until Clementine her skin turned blue and her body fell limp all the while the Princess smiled from ear to ear enjoying herself as the lights left her eyes.  

And that was how the infamous Black Lioness met her end. 

"Well that was anti climatic." Mistress said dropping her corpse and dusting her hands on her skirt. 

“Now than Mirai we need to have a nice long chat.”

“As you wish, Mistress.”

So don't mess with Mei right?
  • Um... Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Damn... Votes: 2 4.7%
  • When's Mari going to show up? Votes: 39 90.7%
Total voters: 43
11