Chapter 1
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexia's POV

Red liquid dripped from my hands as its metallic yet sweet smell invaded my senses; a body laid on the previously green grass. Where there had been smooth skin became torn muscles. She was lying still, her white skin so pale, making the oozing blood redder.

"Mum!" I gasped, waking up from my frequent nightmare. My clothes sticking to my body like a second skin with sweat instead of blood. I lick my lips, trying to wet my mouth. I put my eye up to my only water bottle that stood beside my bed, I swipe my tongue across my lips again. My mouth was dry, and I am panting from the heat, which never helped. The burning sensation in my throat grew more when I pressed the plastic rim of the water bottle against my dry cracked lips. Slight warm almost tropical heat hit my mouth before warm water flowed inside my mouth and I savour it.

I always wish I could go back in time and stop my old self from asking for my annual birthday party. If it hadn't been that day...

I stand up quietly, sneaking to the nearest bathroom beside the basement. I lock the door behind me. Entering the shower, I stood under the freshening chilly water. Coldwater was the best medication for my heated room. The basement became my room after that day. The day I lost everything...

I finish washing my hair and body and wore another set of clothes I own. I combed then braided my wet hair, not bothering to look at the mirror. I stopped looking at the mirror ages ago; it was a constant reminder of my new self.

I was supposed to be a happy kid; what I got instead was hell...

Going upstairs, I prepare breakfast with the few other omegas of the pack. Cleaning and cooking for the pack were the main chores for us the omegas. 

"Well hey there, Miss red-haired freak." A familiar high pitched voice said. Here we go again...

The voice belonged to Clara; the pack's queen bee. Obviously, long dyed blond hair went with her brown eyes and sickeningly thin body. If she could wear lenses, she would have chosen blue. Her words not mine; serving her for hours let me know stuff that can ruin her image, but it's useless; everyone knows her reputation. From everyday beauty time to changing boys every other day. Clara is one of the people who loved bullying on a daily basis and she didn't come alone; Stephanie was an actual blonde with blue eyes who accompanied her everywhere. Parties, training, everywhere unless she's spending time with a guy. They have the same personality and everything; if it weren't for eye colours, I wouldn't have been able to differentiate between them. 

"I'm talking to you, freak!" 

"Don't get angry at her, Clara; she's not worth it. She's a bad omen." 

"Yeah right, who are you going to kill next? Surely killing your parents isn't enough." They laugh at Clara's comment, but I don't answer them; answering them means that I care. I don't. I stopped when I realised that everyone here is against me. They love to humiliate me every chance they could get their hands on. If it weren't for the old Luna's wish, I would have been dead a long time ago...

"I wonder if you're able to tell the difference between your ugly freckles and ugly face." They laughed again. 

"Your food is ready," I say, gritting my teeth. When will they go away? I put their plates on the kitchen's bar as calmly as I could.

"Are you angry, Alexia?" Stephanie triumphantly sighed, they must be feeling satisfaction when I get angry. They do know how to push me in trouble's face...

"Did you feel happy when you murdered your mother?" 

Mother...

"What are you saying Steph? Of course, she was ecstatic!"

I slam my hand on the kitchen's bar, 

"If you say one more word about my mother, I will kill you," I growled, anger coursed through me. I won't let them talk about them. I never killed them but that doesn't matter; no one believes me...

"Are you threatening me?" Clara screeched, her body shaking with anger. 

I don't answer her as I turn to leave the room. I only took a few steps before someone grabbed my hair. 

"Who are you to threaten us! You're just like your bitch mother!" Stephanie pulled my hair. Pain spread through my skull from the pulling and I punched her straight in the nose. She let go as she screamed, 

"You broke my nose!" She cried. 

The alpha along with the Luna entered the room when he growled loudly,

"What's happening here!"  

"She broke Stephanie's nose!" 

"I haven't!" 

"It hurts!" Stephanie cried as she continued screaming. 

"Why would you do that Alexia? You have to teach her a lesson or she will do it again, dear!" The Luna said. She wasn't my Luna. The Luna died and then she came instead of her. 

The Alpha clawed my face. 

"You never stop making trouble, do you!" He wasn't satisfied with the blood starting to slightly drip. He punched me a few more times in my stomach before ordering me to scram away. 

As I dragged my body to the basement, I looked for water and tissues to clean my face. The medical kit was nowhere near me and even if I could go up and ask for it, no one will give it to me. The Alpha always took care of Clara and Stephanie as if they were his daughters and would do anything for their sake and that meant that the entire pack was with them as well. Guess him being infertile didn't help much...

I only found a bottle with some water; I drank a bit from it before splashing the rest on my face then used my current shirt to dry myself. I might be vulnerable in front of the Alpha, but I will never surrender in front of the rest. 

Laughter and squeals echoed in the mansion; I sit down to rest. Why would I bother knowing what's happening if it doesn't concern me? 

Footsteps ran everywhere and kids knock on every door they could find including mine,

"A party at nine tonight be ready!" The children giggle as they ran away to look for other doors. 

A party? I'm not invited if I didn't receive it through the pack's mind-linked. Good, I don't want to talk to anyone anyway. I normally don't either so no big difference...Wait. A party? That's it. They are definitely drinking tonight. I can finally carry out my plan! I just need to wait for the perfect timing... I start to gather my few other sets of clothes, the rest of my parents' money and the last photo frame I had of the three of us together. How I miss them... 

Many hours later the party was loud and almost everyone was drunk. The children who were playing with fireworks near the forest and the elders who stayed near them weren't. I sneaked to the forest then started running towards the pack orders. The guards, as well as the rest of the pack warriors, must be drunk now. As I reached it, I slowed down. I crouch behind a bush, looking for anyone and to my luck, no one was there. 

"Are you sure we are ready for this?" Cara my inner wolf asked me.

"Finally talking to me? Of course, after all these years we will survive."  

"To the human lands?" 

"To the human lands..."  I breathed. I cut the useless mind-link between me and my pack or shall I now say my old pack. 

Rogues are dangerous and I'm now a rogue; anyone will also consider me dangerous so I should go now.

I start running to the north where waterfalls are supposed to be plenty; as soon as they realise that I cut the link, they will probably look for me... 

———————————————————————-

Hi there! I mean MissDarkMagician but you can call me whatever’s you want :D 

I hope you like doing this chapter and continue reading the rest when uploaded. I also would like to know you’re thoughts so please do tell me~

Is the opening chapter interesting to continue reading?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
1