Chapter 1
13.9k 27 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I slowly stirred with a groan. I could feel my eyes heavy as the shackles of sleep still grip me. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to fall into the sweet embrace of slumber but deep within my mind, I know something was very wrong with my situation and I feel anxious. I feel a cold sweat and a deep sense of dread as I force my sluggish mind to go into full gear. The first thing I hear was the rattling of chains, then the cold sensation of metal wrapped around my wrist. I tried to sit up with no avail as I felt yet another chain on my ankles. I looked down and groaned.

What the hell?

I questioned my sanity and the troubling memory and the last thing I remember was being held by a beautiful woman with deep blue eyes. I still don't understand how I lost consciousness I suspect magic but you never know. But still, I remember being so full of vigour that it's very unlikely that I was knocked out by fatigue. I looked around and I find myself in a very fancy room resting on top of silk satin sheets with wooden beams at each corner of the bed draped in expensive-looking curtains. I can't help but roll my eyes at this.

Rich people.

Well, at least I haven't been sold to an ugly old fat nobleman so my chastity isn't in any immediate danger. But still what's a man... I look down and staring back at me is a pair of bountiful breast and apparently I'm not wearing a bra so my cleavage is in full view. I hang my head in despair.

And the nightmare continues.

I held my bound hands right in front of me scrutinising the metal cuffs. 

How do I free myself?

That is the question. I'm sure you wouldn't understand how much a pain living is for me because unpleasant memories are now rushing towards me suffocating my entire existence and I'm now trying to control my breathing as I rather not hyperventilate. Won't be a pleasant second encounter for my owner. I can't help but sigh again. Right, I'm just an object now, a commodity. Do I even have human rights? Probably not, slaves are generally not even considered as people. Seems like the Gods up above loves messing with me. Just my luck.

I hear the door starting to open so I quickly laid back down and adjusted my breathing to not give myself away. I closed my eyes tight and listened intently as the footsteps grow ever closer to me. I could feel someone standing over me and I feel a soft hand stroking my hair.

"How curious."

A soft feminine voice spoke like a whisper and she chuckled lightly.

"When I bought you, you were knocking on death's door and then suddenly your healthy and somehow eager to meet the creator. A peculiar specimen that's for sure." she sighed and brushed a thumb across my lips.

Why is she touching my lip for? What a weirdo. And specimen? What?

I could feel the bed dipping slightly against her weight as she climbs on top, I could feel her shadow hovering about me and I almost whimpered in confusion. Still, I held still and carried on pretending. 

"Still the moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew I had to have you. You must be one of the last of your kind and you're only a quarter demi-human. And you're ever so adorable." she said with a purr.

Somehow I am starting to fear for my chastity, this woman sounds like a pervert. Help!

I felt her lips softly brushing against the shell of my ear, her breath hot and heavy.

Yep. Pervert confirmed.

I feel her hand laid against the skin of my leg close to my knee and I shake slightly in dread wondering what she's going to do next. Her fingers started to edge upwards hiking up my skirt along with her graceful yet intrusive advance.

"How long you're going to pretend to sleep for," she whispered hotly. Lightly nipping the shell of my ears. I whimpered involuntarily and my eyes opened erratically.

"Please don't." I cried, trying to roll away from her and unto the floor, but her knees were on either side of me; I was trapped.

Her intrusive fingers didn't stop advancing and are now resting on my inner thighs very close to my.. My thoughts distracted as she began to circles teasingly. 

"A slave ordering her master what not to do. The audacity," she shouted viciously as she grabbed my bound hands forcefully holding it above my head. I struggled with all my might but she seems far stronger. I whimpered again in fear. I hesitantly look upwards meeting her gaze. Her lips pursed thinly and her blue eyes hard and cold. Fear began to bubble up inside of me and her hard disapproving gaze stirs up unpleasant memories and I couldn't help but look away.

"DON'T. YOU. DARE. LOOK AWAY!" she ordered with a snarl. 

And I didn't. Her face softened and her offending hand let go of my thighs and began to stroke my head gently.

"Good girl." she cooed with a satisfied smile.

Oh God please help. I've been sold to a psycho.

 

 

Chapters will be short. I'm just trying to get into the groove of writing again as things have been rough for me recently. I haven't really thought of a plot for this story. So I'm probably just going to keep it simple and focus on the aspect of their everyday life and interaction. Plus some heavy sort of lewdness.. maybe.. who knows.. I do apologise for only updating it now.

151