The Kid With A Mask
5.7k 4 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a story of a boy who was raised by being hated by everyone in the village, the glares of everyone who doubt of his innocence. He had contain a demon inside him that cause so many lives once he was released.

His parents were killed, ostracized by the village and suffered endless torment from the villagers for causing deaths of lives he didn't do.

Yet, he struggled. He faught to become a Hokage, the leader of the village. Earned it through hard work and even when he suffered from so many pains, he still achieved his dreams in becoming a hokage, became a hero who had saved the village from certain doom, battled with powerful beings and even saving his friend from entering the darkness.

This is his story.

The story of Naruto....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Damn that demon. How could he still stay in the village and not get banished around here."

"Tch. Why does the Hokage still kept this brat? Just looking at this kid already makes my stomach sick just having being stared at. How about he should just die in some gutter or something?"

"Heh, the police force kept trying to stop us from beating this kid up. I knew those Uchiha bastards were planning on rebelling on the village. Hope that Not only does those guys have their clans get slaughtered, the kid would join them in hell together."

Villagers continue to slander a young blond kid, whose only just reached the age of 6, pretty much barely knowing about the world around him. Yet, he would continue to experience being treated harshly by the Villagers around him.

Some would beat him up, some would ignore or glares at his direction and some would even throw rocks at him.

He would cry, yell or shout but the angers of the villagers would never cease on him. Like they were looking at a plague who would one day kill them all.

The young boy continue to hear the insult and mocking tone of the villagers while trying to find reason why was he hated by around him.

He didn't know why and there wasn't even one person who would he ask from. Pretty much he was isolated by the villagers and wanted to do something to be respected or at least get a positive attention from the villagers.

Yet...

'Why do people call me a Demon? A fox or a devil?'

He would continue to ponder these many questions as he was all alone and isolated from everyone.

His parents were dead, he didn't have friends and there wouldn't be adults near him to ask as he just silently just sits by on a swing, watching people who are close to one another. He couldn't get a bond and he even plans to just runs away from all the pain and suffering.

Then, from the darkness of his heart, there was a mysterious kid who suddenly approach him.

"Hi!"

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

In just a year, Naruto had found someone he could talk with as there was a kid out there who didn't ignore or hated him.

'Mito'

A young kid who was the same age as him, who always wears a mask and had hid his hair with a cap as to not let his identity be found.

He would stick by Naruto, talking with him and even ate together as they began exchanging conversations with one another.

Naruto who was alone had shared the same similarities with Mito as he was also an Orphan and didn't have any friends since was often busy at the library reading.

While they didn't hang out as often, they shared a bond and felt that Naruto was close to this person as they felt a good connection with one another.

Naruto would still continue to suffer the mistreatment from the village but Mito would heal him and even reassured him that he isn't alone. He would continue to play with Naruto at the forest as Mito was afraid of being picked on and told Naruto that he can't help him if he were to be involved with him.

Naruto understands as he was willing to protect his friend and Mito would even train Naruto to fight back.

"I will become a Hokage."

Naruto would always say such lines as Mito often supports his decision and even promise to him as well.

"I will become the strongest Ninja! To protect my friends!"

Mito would show the determination to Naruto as both of them would train to achieve their dreams.

Whenever they spar, Mito knew that Naruto was stronger than him and would train even harder to keep up just to get on the same level as Naruto.

Naruto also knew that he couldn't beat Mito when it comes to Ninjutsu as most of the jutsu he would ask often fail and didn't know why.

Yet, this didn't stop both of them to get better at each other as they continue to train until they were 8 years old.

84