Another Kid Joins The Group
4.4k 14 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the age of 8, a new event had shocked the Village.

'The Uchiha Massacre'

Countless dead people loiter arund the clan as all the clansmen and women dead by a single individual.

'Itachi Uchiha'

The man who was known to be a genius ninja who massacre his entire clansmen and left his only brother alive. This causes the villagers some to be sad while some elated that the entire Uchiha clan had disappeared from this world, even if there was only a few left.

Yet, this didn't affect Naruto and Mito from their daily lives as they continue to train and improve.

"Naruto, i hear that you finally beat Sasuke."

"He was kinda on the edge after his brother killed his family so he wasn't at full strength when fighting me but one day I'll surpass him and even beat you Mito!"

"Sure Naruto. After you get out of that trap."

Currently, Naruto was still inside the hole Mito made with his jutsu as he continues to struggle to escape. Whenever he would climb up the hole, Mito would kick him down back again as this continues to repeat until Naruto tires himself out.

Mito knew that he couldn't beat Naruto when it comes to strength as he hone his skills in being a tactician and set up different traps and unpredictable moves to defeat Naruto.

The gap in strength continue to grow as he knew that Naruto was getting stronger than him as he sighed.

'Geez, I think i would slowly lose to him when it comes to ninjutsu as well in the near future...'

He remembers the time he trains Naruto about his Chakra control as he slowly develop him to at least use a jutsu.

While both of them could use transformation jutsu, only Naruto couldn't use a single clone jutsu and often brainstorm ways to help him improve.

But while Naruto and him had a gap in strength, Mito would often read books to improve and find ways to get stronger. Even joining Might Guy with Rock Lee in the harsh training to improve so he could at least push back the gap in strength with Naruto.

But most importantly to Mito, he would help Naruto in his Relationship with a young girl who continues to be shy with him.

Hinata Hyuuga.

A young Mistress from the Hyuuga clan who had found interest in Naruto yet the friend of his lack common sense and tries hard to set their relationship.

He understands Hinata's struggle as he knew that she like Naruto and wanted him to connect with his friend who didn't understand that a girl likes him.

Mito would often invite Hinata to train with him as they improve in getting stronger and learn with each other.

He also knew that Naruto was an idiot but at least he would help his friend improve his studies while Naruto helps him in getting stronger.

Then, one day of their training.

"Fight me Mito."

At a forest where Naruto and Mito hone their skills, a young black hair boy with a gaze that was filled with vengence, stares at Mito with conviction to fight him.

"Sasuke....Alright."

While he knew that Naruto want to spar with Sasuke, Mito wants to also gauge his strength with a mighty uchiha clan as he knew that Sasuke was on par with Naruto when it comes to strength.

"Guess i need to get serious."

Mito knew that he shouldn't underestimate one of former mighty clan as he prepares his jutsu.

'I shouldn't pull out everything i have since i plan on making some of those techniques be my hidden trump card.'

Both begin their spar as Sasuke launched a swift kick, aiming at Mito's stomach as he catches his legs and use the momentum to toss him. Sasuke quickly recovered and charges at him while making handsigns.

[Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu]

He aims the jutsu at close range as he wanted to make the attack hit. Yet he didn't knew that Mito would anticipate his moves as he took that blow.

While Naruto was surprised, Sasuke saw Mito turned into a log and felt a strong blow at the back. Mito gave a strong kick behind Sasuke and rushed forward to deliver a punch at his face before he landed on the ground.

He knew that Sasuke can take a beating as he didn't relent on the attacks and continue to hit him before he could land.

Sasuke was still daze and felt multiple blows on him before Mito ended the attack as Sasuke had fallen unconscious.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"H-how are you so strong?!"

Sasuke glares at Mito who was eating lunch with Naruto while he ignores him and lamented on the lunch.

"I'm still not as good as the librarian. It feels like the sandwiches i made is still lacking."

"Hahaha. How can you still be worried over food? You seem to act like a girl whenever it comes to food Mito."

"....Hmn...i can improve though..."

Naruto and Mito continue to eat their lunch as they had ignored the kid while he glares at Mito with killing intent.

"ANSWER ME!"

Sasuke growls at Mito who had completely forgotten about him as he was about to rush in yet Mito gave him a small sigh and answered back.

"Sasuke, how about calming down? Your killing intent is just so annoying that it made you full of openings, i can take advantage off and defeat you. How about chilling with us and enjoy life?"

86