Mizuki And The Scroll
3.5k 17 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4 years had passed and it was almost graduation.

In that timespan, both Naruto and Sasuke had manage to defeat Mito as he knew that the day would come.

Their growth was so impressive that he felt sad that his two friends of his was hard to catch up to now. 

It was Sasuke who was the first to beat him as there was a change in him that day and in their spar, Sasuke was calm and rational that every move Mito makes was predictable and he manage to beat him.

After fixing the weakness of his, he outgrew both of us and we even had to work together to beat him. Which Sasuke began to slowly smile as we faught.

Mito didn't know why but while he still has hatred, he slowly shows a smirk everytime he manage to beat me or Naruto.

As for Naruto, he manage to beat him in about a year later after messing up for a bit which he caught on and delivered a strong punch at him. 

Mito would have recovered from that but he was relentless with his attacks and Mito was left unconscious after he delivered a strong kick, landing him hardly on the ground.

"Haah....guess the time had come huh..." 

He always knew that one day, he wouldn't catch up to these two people as both of them helped him stand up and patted his head which he was kinda pissed off after that.

He think that it was his habit in the past that whenever he beat them, he would pat their heads and say his usual phase 'Good Luck Next Time' which they repeated his lines at which he angrily threw kunais at them with sheer anger.

But what greatly shocks him is that Sasuke had change from an emo kid who only seek to vengence to a guy who was still hung up upon vengence but was more clear-headed and more determined to get stronger.

He knew that the gap between him and his brother was wide and he would often ask Mito advices to improve himself. He kept training them even if their gap was wide as he knew that if they wanted to be strong, Mito was their only hope to become stronger.

Because he knew their strengths and weaknesses, he often train them which forces them to fight against their weaknesses and their combat strength would continue to grow as Mito found out that his talent had relied in medical treatment.

After their training was done, Mito would head instead to a hospital to learn how to use medical jutsu to improve himself and help his team.

What Mito didn't realised that the medical ninja was impress at Mito learning Medical jutsu at a faster rate and was like a prodigy when it comes to medical jutsu.

Unknown to him and the ninja there, Mito had a large pool of chakra which it even learned a move to share his chakra with others.

This causes their training to improved at a faster rate thanks for Mito learning Medical jutsu and improving their training.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was the day of graduation and Mito had manage to pass since he studied hard and earn his spot in second place, just below Sasuke.

Even while training with Naruto and Sasuke, and training medical jutsu, he still earn the second place which was only a few points below Sasuke and he felt proud that he manage to get a good grade.

But what they didn't expect was Naruto failing on the graduation Exam as he felt like the efforts he did was pointless.

"Naruto..."

Mito couldn't say anything to cheer him up as this was quite shocking to him.

Sasuke didn't know about Naruto's Chakra control being bad but Mito was the one who had encouraging him to become stronger to aim in becoming the Hokage in the Hidden Leaf.

As he tries to cheer him up, Naruto began to bolt out as he runs away from Mito as he knew that he couldn't reach his dream due to him unable to cast a single clone.

Mito even stick by Naruto to train in making a clone but it was pointless.

He didn't know what went wrong with Naruto unable to make a single one.

"Leave him alone Mito."

"....."

While he was stopped by Sasuke, he knows that there wasn't anything he could do to cheer him up because Naruto's dream might not come true and it was shocking to him.

As he decided to go back and train more of his medical jutsu, he heard a mumble of a young man who was gazing at the back where Naruto had left.

"Hehe... I'll make sure to steal the secret scroll by using that kid..."

Mito had heard from the man as he realizes that Naruto was in danger. 

75