Researching Jutsu
2.5k 7 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the past months of training and doing missions with Anko, Team 11 went through every mission with ease and sometimes she would train them without their specialties.

Kido and Okuto went through hellish training after the bell test due to their strength being low. Anko would solely focus on Kizuna but she was quite surprise that she was doing quite well even without her assistance.

Kizuna would wear heavy weights to strengthen her body, she would drain her chakra by overusing them to practice her ninjutsu and genjutsu. But she's also starting to learn how to seals and create new techniques such as making her own explsoive seals and other weapons.

She knew that when it comes to speciality of their talent, she would always lose so she decided to train her other skills in other talents and improve upon them.

Kido and Okuto saw how hard working Kizuna was even though she was strong, yet continue to train hard as they wanted to catch up to her and train.

On the missions as well such as chasing down pets or doing some manual labor, they would do their best while practicing on techniques and their bodies.

"Kizuna! I hear you pass your test! Good Job!"

"Hi Naruto! Sasuke! I hear you pass your test as well. My team are training hard so one day ours will get stronger than yours!"

"Hehe. We won't lose to you Kizuna. Believe it!"

"Hmph. No way your weak team can defeat me, just face it Kizuna. You'll never surpass me."

"What did you say punk?"

Kido who was frustrated by Sasuke's words began to charge at him with fury but was hit in the back by Kizuna as she laughs.

"You might regret that Sasuke. You and Naruto might be strong but we will beat you if you let your guard down. Believe it!"

Kizuna did the same pose as Naruto as his quirks was passed into her as well. She happily smiles at the challenge as Sasuke showed a grin that he was also interested in that challenge.

Then, there was a pink haired girl standing behind the two as she glares at Kizuna who was being favored by her idol Sasuke.

"Hmph, Kizuna was it? I won't lose to you!"

"???"

Sakura glares at Kizuna who was quite confused at why she was angry with her. She was just setting up a competition to her old friends. Why did she feel like she was trying to steal someone from her.

Sasuke scoffs at Sakura for being overreacting as Naruto was still smiling since he could hang out with his friend again.

When Sasuke found out that the friend of theirs was actually a girl, it quite shocked him at first since he lost to her countless times during as a child but manage to calm down and show that he wouldn't hold back even if their friend was Female.

Kizuna also felt excited that she would one day beat her two friends with her team and become a strong team.

Kido and Okuto saw their interaction with jealousy but after telling them that they were her old friends, they felt like they could treaten their relationship with Kizuna as both of them began to burn with determination to grow stronger.

Kizuna who saw their determination, glance back at Naruto and Sasuke that they'll get strong and left to turn on their mission.

After heading back to her apartment, she was greeted by many sights of ink being plastered on many papers as she was practicing her sealing jutsu.

'I think i can do the flying thunder god a few more times and i had come up with a new jutsu that combines both techniques with the summoning jutsu. This could be useful whenever the team gets in danger and also create a technique which we can practice with.'

Combining the flying thundergod and the summoning to create a new technique, she dabbles on many findings and made a certain jutsu that could one day form a new team attack with her friends. But she needed more practice with it and test with her clones.

She also practice different fighting styles and made her own technique which combines the Hyuuga's palm movements and Might guy's leg techniques.

It isn't perfected yet but it could be proven to be strong if she can implement them and wreck havoc on her enemies.

She still heads to the library to learn more techniques and decided to head to the bathhouse after researching.

"Ah, Hinata!"

She spots a girl who would head the same direction as her and decided to hang out a bit with her friend.

Hinata and her had been friends due to the connections she had with Naruto. They hang out with each other as she knew that this Hinata girl had feelings for Naruto.

Whenever she would try and shy away from Naruto, Kizuna would hug this adorable girl as she wants to support their relationship.

At first Hinata was confused as to why Kizuna was so close to her until she revealed to be Mito and had to disguise for the sake of Naruto and her as well.

Kizuna was Naruto's first friend and she wanted him to be happy. She knew how Naruto and Hinata converse as she supports their relationship.

But the one she hate to encounter was Hinata's brother... 

58