Kizuna And Neji
2.3k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kizuna and Neji are like fire and Oil. Whenever they encounter with each other, sparks would flew between them as she really hates Neji.

He would always boast being a prodigy as hard work would never pay off and Kizuna hated people like him.

She knew how much training she undergo to reach as he would often scoffs off her hard work like dirt.

Especially whenever he would bully his sister, she would be fueled with rage but manage to hold back due to how weak she was.

If she manage to train the 'Flying Thundergod' jutsu to perfection, there would be a chance....

'No... It still isn't enough.'

What Kizuna needed wasn't a percentage but certain possibility. She needed a technique to beat Neji a technique that would destroy that ego of his.

"Um...Kizuna? Why are you laughing like that?"

"Ah... Eehh...... Nothing Hinata...."

She awkwardly smiles as she didn't want Hinata to hear her talk about destroying her brother. She hugged her tight like she reminded her what having a sister was.

Naruto and her are the only ones in her group who didn't have a loving care of a family as both of them shared sadness and pain. Yet both of them struggled to find their happiness as they slowly reaching that point of theirs.

They both can't understand how Sasuke feels of losing a family but they slowly realize what would happen if Naruto or her were to disappear as they also slowly understand his pain.

"I didn't realise that yours is getting big. Mine is also catching up so i won't lose to yours."

"Um...I think you have a better figure than mine Kizuna. I-i-i only gain a bit of a weight...."

"I don't think so Hinata. Your just fine. Naruto would definetly like your body."

"E-ehhh....?"

Having turned her face into a tomato, Kizuna was happily teasing her friend as they both cuddle on the bath together.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kizuna and her team continue to train as Kido and Okuto's skills had improved tremendously thanks to her.

She trained Okuto harshy since he was the weakest in the group as she decided to train him in taijutsu and his knife throwing skills. He knew that his chakra is low so he learn a new move that inlaid his kunais with chakra to make them sharper.

Kido's skills also grew as Kizuna had taught spar with him to train his fighting prowness and saw how much her team improve.

"Kizuna! Your burning Youth still burns through you today!"

"Lee!"

She then spotted Rock Lee approaching them as Kido and Okuto felt a strong rivalry in him. They felt like Kizuna was really friendly with guys and felt like they couldn't contain her. The person they like kept on bringing guys and being friendly with her that they knew that Kizuna was kind to everyone.

Kizuna and Lee have been training buddies since she knew how Lee worked hard. Lee didn't have a strong ninjutsu and any jutsu to learn so he trained hard with his taijutsu. She also joined in his training with Guy sensei since she wanted to reach a gap with Naruto and Sasuke.

She knew that she can never beat Lee when it comes to taijutsu but if she can perfect the fighting style...

"So, the gal had the dream to become a ninja... Heh, can't she just become a housewife to cook for her husband?"

".....Neji."

Kizuna glared hard at one person she didn't like. The guy who was a prodigy among them as he sneers at her efforts once more. She always couldn't stand that ego of his but she would calm down due to being weak at the moment.

Kido and Okuto glared hard at Neji but Kizuna stopped them since she knew that her team can't beat Neji as of now. What she needed was more training and developing her fighting style to one day reach that gap.

'It still isn't time...'

She manage to calm down as she ignored that conceited person and continue to talk to Lee in regards to his development.

As Lee was talking with Kizuna about his recent development in his training, Neji called out to him since they had a mission to do. Kizuna scoffs off Neji as she said goodbye to Lee.

He hides the blush look on his face as he heads out with Neji and a girl in their team called Tenten and left the area.

Kizuna burns with determination to surpass Neji as she turns to her team and spread their will to win.

"Lets train more Kizuna. Train hard and beat that conceited guy's ego to the ground."

"I'm not gonna lose to him."

Kido who was feeling determined to beat Neji as Okuto felt rather tense at Neji and Kizuna's interaction. He felt like their relationship might be bad but when he saw how Neji would smirks whenever he would anger her as if he was teasing her and it fueled his determination to win even harder than before.

Kizuna was like a healing jutsu formed from a human being of pure kindness and helpfulness as he desires to protect her from that guy and began to think of a way to utilize his skills to their fullest.

"Okuto. Maybe you should use a steel thread to make it a weapon. You would make it to good use with your excellent chakra control."

"Hmn."

To protect Kizuna from that guy, Okuto would train harder so that she won't fall from his grasp. 

52