Work Harder, Be More Determined
2k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Guess you brats are ready for being promoted to Chuunin."

Anko told the team as all three of them were tired from their training.

Kizuna had the least growth of the team due to mostly just improving her skills and using the rest to help out train with the team.

While he isn't strong as Naruto, Kido's skills had now outstripped Kizuna as his skills in taijutsu had greatly improve. His ninjutsu had now more variety which he created a taijutsu by making himself boost himself by condensing fire below his legs and exploding them, creating a boost and being able to make him fly. He isn't at chakra control as Okuto but this method can enable him to be more mobile.

Okuto had also made some improvements as using the steel threads to fight and create obstacles or whips to cut objects if he sharpens the chakra he give or control them to move in an unpredictable way. This causes their team to be more deadly.

Kizuna with her strategies, Kido with his mobility and Okuto with his suppression on their opponents. They knew that they got stronger but felt like it wasn't enough. 

Kido went to test out his skills on Lee but ended up being defeated due to the power difference between them.

Neji kept mocking Kizuna off as she started to counter only to lose and glares back at neji.

Even Lee saw their interaction as something slowly getting close as he felt jealous of it. 

While Kizuna knows about how relationships were and how some guys view her in a romantic way, she was fully focus on getting stronger, knowing that she could never catch up to her peers.

She only works hard and learns fast but she knows that everyone would one day get stronger than her. This always frustrates her as she isn't a Genius like Neji, purely hard working as Lee is and isn't determined like Naruto. 

To combat her low talent, she would continue researching ways to get stronger and even sometimes risking herself that one day Kido discovers Kizuna being buised up on the training area.

"Kizuna!"

"I'm....fine...*Cough*"

Even with the strenuous pain she's currently in, she always does her best to get stronger. Kizuna needs to be strong so that no one would suffer again. Like Naruto.... Like Sasuke... 

"You've done enough Kizu-" 

"No."

She brushed Kido away as she smiles at him. That positive smile was risking her own body, Kido's heart surges as he knew that in Kizuna might one day pass out from exhausion. Yet, she didn't care as she used medical jutsu to heal herself. 

'Wait...' 

Then, Kizuna had a discovery. 

She remembered that whenever Naruto's injured, he would automatically regenerate faster than a normal human could and was already for another round. This made her gave an idea as there was a technique she hasn't tried and hugs Kido due to excitement.

"E-eh...?"

"I have an idea Kido! Hehe..." 

Her positive energy as she didn't realise that Kido's face turned tomato and quickly run back to her place and open one of her scrolls which was scattered around her room.

She usually cleans the place since she had friends come by but due to training, she rarely had any time to clean her place. But she mainly cleans out dirt or trash as not to dirty her place and only scrolls from her research only were scattered around. 

There was a scroll she was reading that contains techniques from a Legendary Sanin which isn't complete but she knows how powerful it would be if she could perfect it. 

Then, there were wood techniques she had not only copied from the scroll of seals, there were also history books she research and tried out but some weren't as powerful as the one who actually practice Wood Techniques. 

She can actually do it but with limited information and not having time to practice, she decides to shelved them off due to how much time it would consume and it was close to the Chuunin Exams.

"I wish i could learn this techniques from someone..." 

Kizuna sighed as she decides to learn on the one she had an idea from. 

Medical Jutsu wasn't popular as most people basically use it as convenience and there was only one person who majorly research on it. She did knew that it was one of the Legendary Sanin which left the village but Kizuna manage to find some reseach the Sanin did before she left.

There were many techniques she was learning from and she found out a technique which she knew it might be beneficial to her.

'Strength of a Hundred Seals' 

This was one she knew it might help but Kizuna didn't do because she lack enough chakra control as it needs extreme chakra control to do so.

But she reseach more into it as there was an inferior version she could try out but not as effective as the original.

Kizuna decided that she would look more into this as time passes by...

And it was the start of the Chuunin Exams. 

47