Chuunin Exams[2]
1.8k 7 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The flying Thunder God Jutsu was a powerful technique which she manage to learn and improve to a certain degree. It was made by the 2nd Hokage and was perfected by the 4th which could transfer the user to a location where a seal was placed.

Her sealing skills were only second to her healing but she manage to pull it off and even perfected techniques in which she could provide for her team such as intelligence gathering and stuff.

She hids two pieces of paper and cast the jutsu as both Kido and Okuto flinch a bit yet wasn't noticed by the proctors as they acted out like they were touch by someone.

They manage to control themselves as they knew it was Kizuna's jutsu and look down as each having a piece of paper below the seals they placed.

Kido sighed as he acts like this was hard for him. Yet, he began to read the paper he held as if he had an idea and wrote it down.

Okuto stayed calm and covers his eyes to look down on the answers and wrote it down.

Kizuna who saw that her team manage to cheat felt a bit calm and stares at Naruto who was struggling to take the paper from Hinata.

Naruto was her friend who she wanted to help but if she did that, she would waste the effort of Hinata's hard work. She manage to just continue waiting and ignore the two since the last question causes the all of them to be shocked.

Ibiki told everyone that he will give the tenth question but if it was incorrect, they will never take the exam ever again.

It was 45 mins in the exam which everyone was slowly scared and some of which decided to retire since they can retake the exam again.

There was some who stayed but felt a bit scared and some who knew they were smart enough to cheat or pass.

And there was Naruto who basically trying to embarrass himself again which Kizuna wanted to hit the table.

What they didn't realize was the 10th question didn't exist and the rest who stayed had passed the exam and would move on to the next.

This causes Naruto to regret his words and Kizuna covering her face with both hands in seeing her friend's shameless behavior.

She had second thoughts of being friends with Naruto...

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The second Exam had cause Kizuna and her team a surprise as the proctor to their exam was their own Sensei.

They knew of her personality and knew it was gonna be dangerous as Anko explained to them how the second exam works.

Each team are given a scroll which either be a Heaven Scroll or an Earth Scroll. They would traverse through the Forest of Death and aquire the other scroll from another team and they have 5 days before the test was over. After aquiring the second scroll, they would need to head to the center of the forest and open the scroll there to pass the exam.

Since Kizuna and her team knew how the place works due to training with their sensei, they began to talk with each other as all 3 signed their Liability papers.

Naruto was surprised that Kizuna and her team didn't hesitate to sign their paper as the price of death was heavy and wasn't worth it.

"Heh, i can't become the greatest ninja if i'm afraid of death."

"The moment i become a ninja, i already signed a death contract as we knew that Ninjas die someday. Expected or not. "

"Naruto. I'm already alone so i'm not really scared of dying. Since i want to be stronger to protect my friends, i knew that i might die someday. But it is my Ninja way, to protect the most important people."

All three of them fist bumped on each other as Naruto was shaken from the conviction on their team. He saw how Sasuke smiled at their conviction and Sakura was shocked about the mention of death, he clenches his fist as he bumped on their fists.

"If i'm gonna be Hokage, i shouldn't fear death as well. For the sake of everyone recognizing my efforts, i shall push through with all what i got. Believe it!"

Sasuke was about to ignore them but he joins into the fist bumped and sneers at them.

"Heh, no matter. I'll beat you guys anyways."

As Naruto and Sasuke went on to sign the papers, Sakura glares at Kizuna with Jealousy as she joins in her team.

"I won't lose to you Kizuna."

"???"

She just tilted her head at the unknown gaze of the girl who was showing jealousy on her.

Kizuna didn't know that her beauty was very charming and some guys would turn for a second look at her. Her positive and kind smile was like a refreshing water that was like having a healing aura to her and the positivity gave out manage to gain the spirits of people who were afraid of death and manage to sign.

Anko felt like the exams gonna be one crazy event as she knows that her team is gonna pass.

'Kizuna might not notice but her skills would let her pass the exams without any effort.' 

46