Chuunin Exams[3]
1.7k 4 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Traversing through the Forest of Death, Okuto use his bird to recon the area they are in. He is being protected by Kizuna who was guarding him and Kido who was scouting the area and finding any place to set up a base.

"Found a large tree we can hide from. You said that you learn Wood jutsu right?"

"Yeah. While my skills are just purely basic, its enough to make a safe base with and hide from other ninjas."

Team 11 decided to play safe since they knew that information is the key for victory as Okuto sighed from exhausting his chakra.

"Damn. I can't find them with Viz."

"Lets go hide from Kido's spot and gather a plan."

Both of the guys nodded as they knew being in the open isn't safe.

They reach into an area being closer to the center as Kizuna opened a hole through a tree which all of them went inside.

She placed a map that gives out a near accurate of the forest of death as Okuto placed where they are.

"Seeing the building right here, we can guess that the distance is a bit far. But reaching 2 days is still possible as the only problem would be the opponents we face."

"Right. Okuto, i'll share my chakra so you can continue scouting as Kido make a clone to act as our bait."

"Yeah."

Kido summons a clone as it went outside the tree and Kizuna began transfering her chakra as Okuto continue to scan.

They use the clone as a bait as Viz began following the clone of Kido.

*Whoosh*

Shurikens and Kunais flew towards his direction as he quickly dodges as multiple ninjas began assulting him.

Viz saw all of this as Okuto told the team.

"Tch. Not the right one."

"Okay. Kido, make another."

"Got it!"

He summons another clone as they repeated their actions until they finally spotted their target.

"Got it! They have the heaven scroll."

"Hell yeah! We should get-"

"Kido stop. Okuto, continue the recon as Kido would be in the front while i carry you."

"....alright."

"Hmn."

Kizuna carried Okuto into her back as Kido walked out the tree first. He felt jealous of Okuto being held by Kizuna as he ignore such thoughts as he was the frontliner of the team. Kizuna continue sharing her chakra on Okuto as he followed the ninja with the heaven scroll.

Making small movements as to not attract attention, they finally found the group of ninjas who seems to be fighting with another group.

"Lets rest for a while and recuperate as i recover Okuto's chakra. Kido, check their movements and alert us if they spot us. Alright."

"Got it."

Kizuna put down Okuto as she place her hands on his stomach to efficiently recharge his chakra. Kido was silently observing the fight as he became eager to fight. Yet, he controlled himself since Kizuna told them that they should gather information before fighting.

After Okuto was fine, one of the ninja had died after getting a Kunai on his head.

"F***! Kaito!"

As one of their members died, the other team use this opportunity to push through as Kizuna saw this as an opening.

"Alright. Oku-Na-Do Team Strike is a go. Kido!"

"I've been waiting for this!"

Kizuna who saw this as an opportunity, called out to Kido to begin the attack. He was the main fighter of the team as he rushes through the group.

[Wind Style: Wind Slash]

With a swift action, he beheads one of the ninjas as he quickly targeted the one with the scroll on his waist.

"W-what...?"

"Alright! Kizuna! Do it!"

"Right!"

Kizuna summoned a clone which she put a seal with and activate a jutsu she manage to do.

[Thundergod Switch Jutsu]

A new variation of the Flying Thundergod Jutsu she was working on in which she would place a seal on a person or clone and switch with another person who has a seal placed as well. This was Kizuna worked on with her team as this can be not only a life-saving jutsu but a strategic combat style for her team which was just a newly formed genin team.

Kizuna wouldn't play in an acting role as she would manage and control the group and use the jutsu to replace or switch members with this or use a clone to replace one of her team.

This was a new jutsu which utilizes her team's cooperation as this mainly relies on Kizuna's high chakra and chakra control and she'll be vulnerable to cast this jutsu.

Either Okuto or Kido would always be next to her to protect her while she would mainly use this technique to maneuver the team in different areas where a seal is placed. She would need high concentration and the efficient use of her chakra to do so.

The clone who would switch for Kido had already transformed into him as the clone disappeared and a smiling Kido appeared with a scroll with him.

"Hehe. That was a job well done."

51