The Fight With The Sound Ninjas
1.6k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A group of 3 slowly arises from the bushes as even though Kizuna and the group had hide themselves, it seems the enemy knows where they are.

"Heh, no matter how they hide, i can sense from the sounds that they are close. I'm gonna enjoy toying with these kids..."

"Don't care about what your gonna do Zaku but stick to the plan. Thats what Lord Orochinaru sent us here. Got it?"

"Kinda lay him off a bit Dosu. He gets the chance to have fun. Besides, they are just a bunch of kids we can easily take down."

Judging by the man in front wearing his headband, Kizuna knew them to be from the Hidden Sound Village. She began checking the enemies to investigate them as she can only guess the person in front's weapon. It seems the gauntlets in his hand would be used like a sound wave due to his Village and how it has holes.

The other two was unknown but she can roughly guess their attacks are sound base.

Kizuna began to quickly think of a plan since surprise attack was on their side.

'Okuto would be the first to attack the enemy and try to stay as far away from them to get them to show off their abilities. I can tell from the guy name Dosu being able to use sounds from those weapons of his but as for the other two... I can roughly say that they might have the same abilities as the guy but with differrent uses.

Kido, try to gather as much information as possible and observe the enemy's movement and personalities. I feel as though the guy is overconfident with his abilities which we can use to an advantage.'

Due to facing an enemy from the Sound Village, Kizuna used sign languages to Okuto and Kido as both of them understand as Okuto was ready like he was about to jump.

Kido stared observantly to the enemy due to his taijutsu and can be good at observing at the enemies action highly. Kizuna was gonna be useless in the fight as she plans on maneuvering her team in the fight.

The fast action they would take is to eleminate the girl with the Thundergod Switch and seal off the guy with holes in his weapon to eliminate him.

Okuto was confident he can take out the girl from their group but sealing the guy was a problem. Kizuna expected that as she would then send out Kido to attack after Okuto takes out the girl so they can work together to fight the other one.

'Kizuna, do it.'

The moment Okuto gave the sign, she immediately use the Thundergod switch as Okuto disappears from the group. Sakura was surprise that the guy had disappear as Kido stared intensely to the front.

Outside the hideout, the three Sound Village ninjas casually walking in the forest like they let down their guard as immediately their senses began to spike but it was too late.

Okuto appeared behind from a tree above them as he immediately rush in towards the girl without any hesitation.

"Gah!"

He manage to get them to be caught off guard as he took out the girl and tying her up as he then disappear from thin air with their member.

"W-what the...."

"Zaku! Don't let your guard down."

Dosu was a person who is calm and cautious of the team as that attack manage to caught them off guard. He couldn't sense that attack as their opponent ambush them in the open area they began to be on their guard.

Yet, this cause Kido to sense the guy name Zaku's attack as he unnecessarily release it.

'Kizuna, the guy can use sound pressure from his hands. Its like something is being pumped into his hands as chaka began to flow through and create a wind blast.'

'Got it.'

Kizuna manage to understand what Kido said as she turns to Okuto who had finished tying up one of the sound ninja.

Okuto nodded at the explaination as she felt both of her team was eager to fight them. Since they felt they were eager to fight, she ask the two where they'll be teleported at.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Dosu and Zaku didn't expect that after their teammate was taken out, kunais rained down upon them. Zaku quickly defended him and Dosu as he release an air pressure through his arms, creating a airwave, blowing all the kunais away.

Okuto didn't relent on the attack as he was observing the weakpoints and kept throwing more until he was sense by Dosu after he made a sound in a branch.

"Gotcha."

Through the sound attack he release from his arms, a sound wave quickly rush through Okuto as Kizuna knew this was gonna happen. She quickly use the Thundergod switch to swap Okuto's location and Kido blitzes the two with an attack. 

"Eat This! 

[Wind Style: Double palm Pressure!] 

He manage to hit both Dosu and Zaku in their stomach as wind was release through Kido's hand, causing them to be launched in the air.

"W-wha..." 

"Damn. We got caught off guard." 

Dosu manage to land after being blown away but was caught off guard by Okuto who release threads, getting catched and restained by him.

Seeing this, Zaku couldn't care less of his team's demise as he release air pressure towards Kido as he manage to dodge it without a scratch.

Yet, Okuto didn't expect that when he caught Dosu, he was hit by a sound pressure as his ears began to ring.

"U-ugh..."

"Hehe....Nice try brat." 

When he was release from his binds, Dosu was about to use a focuse sound attack on Okuto but he disappeared and was replace by a black haired girl with a calm expression.

"Your opponent is me." 

41