Kizuna Vs Dosu
1.6k 8 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kizuna was observing the battle as she noticed Okuto was acting strangely after capturing the guy. After unnecessarily releasing him, she manage to switch him just in time as she kick Dosu before he could attack.

Not knowing of Okuto's condition, she can only guess that this Dosu guy might had use a sound attack to cause his senses to be in a disarray, explaining why he just release him like that.

Dosu was cautious on this girl as she might be the one whose the leader of the group. Judging having to replace her friend, he guess that they couldn't do that technique if he kept pressuring her.

"Com'on girl, lets dance."

"Right..."

Then, both of them clashed as Kizuna knew that close range battles would be stupid against this guy. She continuously use ninjutsu and shurikens to get far from Dosu as he would block them with his gauntlets.

[Fire Style: Flame Lotus]

Using a bit of chakra as efficiently as she can, she need to distract Dosu as to Kido can fully concentrate on his enemy and Okuto to recover.

Dodging the flames, Dosu rush in towards Kizuna as he was close enough to attack her.

"Guh..."

She was attacked by a ringing noise, causing her to be in a disarray as Dosu landed a blow to her. Yet, she manage to substitute herself but the attack still was effective on her.

"Girl, we'll let you go and your team if you were to hand over that Uchiha bratto us. What are you gonna say?"

After telling his demands, Sakura was shocked that the guys who attacked them was after her beloved Sasuke. She was currently just sitting there while a team was defending their group as she felt the uselessness of herself.

Even in the Land of the waves, Naruto and Sasuke was the only combat group as she just shaking in her legs, doing nothing.

She turned to Kizuna who was helping them out, to see how tiring she must be right now.

She was the one who saved them when Naruto and Sasuke was injured, she manage to calm his pain down and even ordered her team to protect them.

This cause her to see how useless that she was and only cheered when her beloved Sasuke fights.

She also knew that Kizuna only protected them due to being friends with Naruto and Sasuke as she felt like the three of them were suited as a team and not her.

Kizuna looked at the paralyzed Sakura and the two unconscious boys as she smiled to the ninja.

"Sorry Big brother. I can't let you hurt my friends. I'm gonna give it my all to protect them."

"Hehe. Nice comradery but it doesn't help you keep your life. Now die!"

Dosu saw that Kizuna didn't relent to their demands as he rushes towards her. But she didn't move but closes her eyes like she was prepared to die.

Dosu see this as giving up yet he didn't expect that Kizuna was just calming down as she decided to use her technique so early right now.

As she did a hyuuga stance, Dosu who was at that time happy, felt danger and wanted to dodge her but it was too late.

[Mitoko Style: Gale Palm Release!]

She quickly rush in to Dosu as she manage to hit his stomach. He was about to use the sound wave but a shocking revelation came upon him.

"Wh....hat....my chakra..."

He felt his chakra pressure in his body began to run amok by an unknown force as he gaze at Kizuna in horror. His chakra could barely be controlled by him as he wanted to use a sound blast but its like he is basically just possessing a body he doesn't own anymore.

After that attack, he felt like he was being push by a strong gale force and began to rotate in a high speed as he was blown off and hit a tree behind him.

Kizuna quickly rush towards him and get two seal papers in her hand as she placed them on Dosu's gauntlets and tying him up.

"Haah...i actually didn't expect that to work...."

Kizuna sighed in relief as she was about to help out Kido but she was shocked at what she saw.

Kido was currently lying unconscious as he became a bloodied corpse that was toyed around by Zaku. He was being played around as she can felt that his chakra signatures slowly disappearing like he was about to die.

She was about to rush into him but was stopped by Zaku's cackling laughter.

"No no girl. One step forwards and i'll kill this friend of yours."

Kido who was just standing by his pure willpower was staring at Zaku with anger. Yet, he saw that as a puny threat as Zaku stared at Kizuna with a sneer.

"How about it girl? Try to-"

Thinking that he was on the dominant side, he didn't expect a shadow to appear behind him as metal threads began to wrap around him and restain him in pain.

"....ugh...pretty late to play Okuto..."

"Sorry Kido.... That bastard's attack had me daze for a longer time so i barely reached you in time."

As Kido was caught by Okuto and fell unconscious from the pain, Kizuna was a bit glad that they manage to save him just in time as Sakura could see how strong they were.

What they didn't realize was Sasuke seeing their team defeating the enemy as he was mostly focus on Kizuna who was smiling at her team.

There was a hidden emotion slowly bursting through him as the curse mark placed by someone began to spread. 

46