A Meeting Of Familiar People
1.6k 0 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kizuna and the group manage to safely arrive at the center of the forest as a large building compass to the center of the Forest of Death.

There was a few ninjas just waiting at the entrance of the building as all of them felt relieved due to those ninjas having the same amount of scrolls needed to pass the second test.

They are roughly 5 teams as them being the last one as they had heard Team Baki was the first to had arrived.

Naruto gazes through to a ninja with a red hair and a gaze in which Kizuna and her group notice a strong amount of bloodlust within him. They had been training with a Sensei whose known for interrogation and they are used to bloodlust so they can tell that the guy had killed a lot of people.

Yet, Kizuna focused on Naruto's gaze on him as if he and that guy are related somehow...

As a person whom hang out with Naruto and knows about him, she can tell that this guy Naruto was looking at had a similar resemblance.

This shocks Kizuna as if she had discovered someone who had the same circumstances as Naruto but she decided to shake that thought off as if she can't believe that thought of hers.

She might know much of Naruto but her guess might be wrong since she barely knew of that person and the amount of bloodlust he's been releasing is far different from Naruto's personality and ethics.

She only had a bit of instinct which tells that both Naruto and the guy had a similarities but she brush that thought off as if it was useless.

She didn't come here to find people who had the same circumstances as Naruto but to be a Chuunin.

When they reach the gate, they manage to meet up with Lee and Shikimaru's group as we both greet them.

"Naruto! Kizuna! Glad you had enough Scrolls on you. But i'm more glad that Kizuna isn't hurt. "

"Heh, Kizuna's group is already sure to pass but Naruto and his group sure is a surprise."

"Lee, we trained together so you know i know my limits and Shikamaru, me and Naruto meet an unexpected time and manage to beat a person with the their required scroll. So it was quite an experience working with Naruto to beat them."

"Heh, i bet that you were just carried by them and your the only team who didn't have the required scroll. You just basically lying to show off."

"What was that Neji?!"

Kido glared hard at Neji as he only smirks as Lee tried to calm Kido down. Kizuna also feel that Neji is a bit too cocky but with his status as a prodigy, Her team can only show their strengths through a match.

They decided to open the scroll as a teacher appeared and they were shocked that it was their sensei.

"Well, i knew that you brats would easily pass this one as i had throughly drilled my skills in teaching to you guys. But i guess the MVP in the group would be Kizuna, right boys?"

"Not gonna deny that Sensei."

"Hmn."

"Um...sensei. I think with our team-"

Before she can refute to her praise, she began to pat Kizuna's head as this was the first time she did this to her. A warm, gentle touch to her head and an unknown sensation of being patted made Kizuna blush in embarrassment.

"Hehehe...."

Kizuna didn't see that everyone on the group was staring at her as Kido and Okuto saw this as a rare moment. They only saw Kizuna being hard working or positive and seeing this cute side of her made them blush from seeing this scene. 

Anko patting Kizuna's head, she can feel a warm sensation like she was patting her own child as the mature woman began to feel a bit like a mother.

But the most people affected by this was from the outside people other than her team and Naruto as he had already saw this but Sasuke surprise that he saw a rare moment of her. He had realize that Kizuna is a cute girl as he rarely saw this and only saw her as a rival like Naruto did.

Lee was turning red as Neji felt a something weird inside him.

Only Shikimaru, Choji and the girls wasn't unfaze as Ino who was jealous of Kizuna's beauty and Sakura was furious due to Sasuke gaze was directed to her.

The only person who broke the ice was Hinata who had arrived at the group with her team.

"Kizuna..."

"Ah! Hinata!"

As Kizuna noticed Hinata, she quickly rush towards the girl for a cuddle. This made Kizuna felt calm due to worrying about the danger of the forest as she treated Hinata like a sibling. Also, this was the first time her team would meet Kizuna, Kiba sensed that she was friendly with the group and was also kinda attracted to her but he held a ground that he likes Hinata more than this new girl.

Shino was silent but he notice the gaze she directed at them as she walked towards them and gave a bow.

"Thank you guys for taking care of my friend. Since this is our first time meeting, I'm Kizuna Mitoko. Nice to meet you and hope that you'll continue to take care of her and us. Best regards!"

She politely bows down towards the two as they knew she was a trustworthy person and a kind person. Plus, It seems that Hinata trust this person. 

46