Preliminary Matches
1.5k 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The one shocking thing in their meeting was Kizuna's interest in Shino's insects.

She wasn't scared by Shino who was surrounded by insects as she was more interested in how he can control them. Shino rarely shows an expression but Kizuna felt like she can tell that he was happy that there was someone who is able to notice him and her not being afraid of insects. 

This cause everyone to feel like Kizuna can easily befriend anyone and felt like she's easy-going and optimistic on meeting new people she just met. But she mostly been friendly to those whose were teammates or close to her friends. 

Anko and the rest of the Jounins advice them to head inside the building as she was kinda surprise due to a large amount of people.

She expected to be a few people to pass yet she just glossed it over since they'll probably conduct a preliminary matches. It was just surprising that there are 21 people who had manage to pass the exams.

A guy who had white hair and and an intelligent outlook who was currently brushing off his glasses as the people who was sent out to test Sasuke seems to be missing. He was mostly surprise that he can't seem to contact them and realize that something had happened to them.

With his intelligence, he realize that it might had something to do with a certain team that was currently beside the target yet was more surprised that Sasuke's curse mark had grown yet he didn't show any signs of pain or rage. Just a slight fury and calmness in him.

A Jounin with a mask on his face was staring at his team with a surprised expression. Sasuke was currently covered with a tattoo, that was like it just recently appeared in him.

His eyes was burning with rage yet there was a dark and sinister expression in him as Kakashi felt like something had happened to his team in the forest of death.

Anko felt like she knew the curse mark on Sasuke as complex emotion and anger rage inside her.

'Orochimaru...'

She, who once admired a man, now saw him as a threat to the village and had hurt one of the ninjas, especially the only child in the Uchiha family.

Knowing that there's a curse mark in him, she believes that he's after the kid as she needed to tell this to the Hokage.

But she was more surprised of the growth of her students who manage to protect others even risking their lives.

'Kizuna, better be prepared for your punishment after this is over...'

Looking at her sensei giving an evil smile, she began to shudder in fear as her team only gave a wry smile. Anko was currently furious that Kizuna had risk her team to save her friends. While it was a commendable effort, Kizuna had acted, risking her team's lives to save them.

Kakashi was surprised to see Kizuna as he had known her from the Hokage and Naruto.

The Hokage felt repentant that he couldn't protect the 4th Hokage's Son and even suffered during all this time. He was mostly surprise that there was a child who didn't shun Naruto and even became friends with him.

Kakashi was observing Kizuna with a curious gaze as this was the first time he had look at her from close.

She reminds him of a certain person but differs as she works hard to train, and felt like her ninja code was commendable that had inspired Naruto to get stronger.

'I'll become the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf. My friend help me push through all the obstacles and brought me to the light, i want to be a leader who protects the hidden leaf and the people i care. Believe it!'

He heard the exploits of Team 11 as it only consist of commoner students who didn't belong to any clans.

A boy who dreams to be the best Ninja, another who become strong to protect himself and a girl who aspires to be the strongest to protect her friends.

Kakashi felt like he had lost a talent which could help his team as he saw Sakura just staring at Sasuke with worry. Anko was always praising her students that they always growing stronger, especially Kizuna.

A rare commoner with exceptional talent that didn't belong to any clans and climb through using hard work and talent.

Then, a man with a deadpan expression began to call upon all the genin to the arena.

"Today, due to many genins having pass the second exam, it is to be cut down in a smaller group by having all genins having one-on-one matches."

He began to explain as there were many spectators present above the arena and told them that the matches are to be based on lottery.

All the genins felt like there was one extra genin on the participants but one genin raises his hand.

"Ah, i like to forfeit on the exam."

Everyone except his team was shocked that he gave a smile before brushing off his glasses. Kabuto didn't want the Hidden Leaf to know of his talents and decided to forfeit the match. Plus, he didn't come here to fight but to seek information.

Hayato didn't care if there was a genin forfeiting as he continues the explaination. 

40