Shikamaru Vs. Kizuna
1.5k 9 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The matches began to resume normally after that. All teams were match up as per normal and in the end, the matches ended up like this.

Okuto vs Shino, Shino wins.

Okuto's match against Shino was quite excellent but he ended up losing due to his attacks barely doing anything against Shino and lost.

Misumi Vs. Kankuro, Kankuro wins

One who uses puppets to fight while the other has a weird technique which was stretching his body around but he ended up losing to Kankuro due to poison and knocking him out.

Sakura Vs Ino, double knockout.

While Sakura and Ino's fight was amazing by in itself and Sakura manage to break free from the mind attack, they both ended up knocking each other out.

Tenten Vs. Temari, Temari wins.

Even with a unique attack Tenten did, she couldn't keep with Temari by using her fan to blow her weapons away and ended up losing.

Then...

"For the Next match, It'll be from the two genin from the same village. Shikamaru Nara Vs. Kizuna Mitoko."

Both of them stepped into the area as Shikamaru has the same expression like he didn't care at all. Kizuna was mostly excited since she was eager to show off her skills as both Naruto and her team began to cheer for Kizuna while Shikamaru's team cheer for him.

"What a drag..."

"Com'on Shikamaru. Lets fight it out. Its not like we are gonna kill each other. Plus, i wanna try out the new techniques i learned."

"Geez, you and Naruto are always the same."

He began to twist his head around like he didn't want to fight as both of us waited for the referee to start.

"Match Start!"

Then, Kizuna quickly retreated as she sent out two kunais towards him as he quickly dodges them. She knew that Shikamaru uses Shadows to attack as she faught him using weapons and not jutsus.

'I need to observe his movements since he's more of a great tactician than I am.'

Kizuna knew shikamaru was smarter than her when it comes to tactics as she didn't rush in and observe his movements. She wanted to rush at him but that would be stupid since Shikamaru would know about her movements.

While Kizuna was trying to predict his moves, Shikamaru was doing the same as he knew that direct confrontation on her was suicide and he isn't at an advantage on long range since Kizuna has some countermeasures against his shadow jutsus.

Both of them were doing a mind battle as Azuma was quite surprise that there was someone who would compete against Shikamaru when it comes to tactics.

Kizuna would use earth jutsus to attack Shikamaru from the far range while fully supressing the shape into a pole to not only see Shikamaru from afar but also observe his movements. She also didn't stay at one spot since Shikamaru could attack her from behind.

This was quite an interesting match since both of them were using more of their intelligence than their fighting skills.

But the one in the disadvantage was... Kizuna.

'Tch. I guess i can't outsmart him as much.'

She was caught by Shikamaru's attack which caught her off-guard and had her cheeks gaze from a Kunai he threw at her. Shikamaru manage to get a lead on her movements as he trapped her with his shadow and a Kunai which she decided to blitz through the Kunai and injuring herself barely which she escape from being caught by the shadow.

[Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu]

A large ball of fire quickly rush towards Shikamaru as he barely manage to dodge and saw that Kizuna was rushing towards him but manage to calm down and gave a smile.

'And thats a win....'

Kizuna was almost to shikamaru and was about to punch his face but she suddenly stopped right in front of him, barely touching his nose.

"Ugh..."

"I guess you lost Kizuna."

Below on her ground was a shadow that Shikamaru had just connected to her just in time as he sweated from the near encounter of her fist on him.

He was so close to get socked by Kizuna was she was shocked that she got caught by his jutsu.

Shikamaru might lose against opponents who are stronger than him but he is quite good at being a great tactician and manage to caught Kizuna right before she landed a blow on him.

Kizuna was currently struggling to fight against the shadow but it was useless, once she got caught by his Jutsu, she knows she already lost.

Shikamaru had won this battle but.

"Checkmate."

There was a hand that was place at his head as he was quite shocked that Kizuna smiled at him before poofing out like a smoke as he was tricked. Then, he was current being patted on his head while Kizuna smiled at him.

She knew that Shikamaru was smart and knows she would rush in to him in close quarters. She knew he might use that opportunity to cast a shadow in front of her right as she was about to land a blow, so she decided to create a shadow clone to rush in and the real one would sneak behind.

This cause Azuma to be quite impressed that Kizuna manage to Outsmart Shikamaru which Shikamaru knows he already lost and surrendered.

"Winner of the Match, Kizuna Mitoko."

49