Toad Sage Jiraiya
1.6k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kizuna who was currently hanging out with Naruto, discovers an a man that was peeking in the women's bath. 

While Kizuna was mostly unfaze with Naruto and his sexy jutsu, was quite disgusted at this person. Naruto was mostly using that jutsu since she thought that he usually do this due to pranking people and didn't thought of him being a pervert occurred to her but this old man was literally just a plain pervert right here and there and didn't want to interact with him.

But Naruto with his idiocy called out to him.

"Hey Old man! What are you doing in there?" 

This cause everyone and Jiraiya to be shocked as all the women bathing turned to him and began to throw bathing tools at him. He ended up running as Naruto went in and followed him. Kizuna didn't want to follow but Naruto was her friend and decided to follow behind him. 

---------------------------------------------------

"Kid, why did you stopped me from doing research?" 

Jiraiya turned to look at two kids who were staring at him. 

One was a blond hair boy who reminded him of someone as he felt a bit sad before gazing at him and turning to the other person. The other was a black-hair girl with two golden eyes which stares at him with disgust. She was quite cute and would turn into a beauty in the future which interest Jiraiya with lust but coughs.

"I think you shouldn't be peeking at girls bathing since its wrong old man."

Naruto was more moral than the past due to Kizuna but he also gain a bit of interest in the opposite sex as well but he didn't want it to be shown to his friend and might see him in a different light.

This causes Jiraiya to be looked at weirdly as he was gonna defend himself.

"Kid, i'm currently researching on ways to increase chakra as i might discover a breakthrough in my research. Plus, i'm not just an old man.

I am one of the Legendary Senin, The Toad Sage Jiraiya!"

While this didn't affect Naruto at all, Kizuna look on Jiraiya changes from disgust to idolize due to knowing about him through the history books she read.

Having participated in the second war with Tsunade and Orochimaru, he was hailed as a war hero of the hidden leaf and had his student become a hokage, leading to him making many exploits.

While she was leaning towards Tsunade with her medical techniques, it was quite rare for her to meet one of the Legendary Sanin as her eyes sparkled with interest. This causes Jiraiya to gloat at his achievements as he didn't expect that a girl would idolize him.

But what they didn't expect was Naruto dropping a huge bombshell.

"Wait, are you that author that Sensei reads? I think it was called 'Make-out tactics' or something like that."

This completely silences the area as Jiraiya was jawdropped and Kizuna's idiolization of him completely stopped and turned to complete fear and terrified of him.

She was like a bookworm and often like reading novels as a spare time, then she stumble upon the novel by chance as a kid. Being told that she shouldn't read this by the adults and often called out by women that the book is a curse book that would turn men weird. 

This cause Kizuna as not only look at Jiraiya as a pervert old man but a person who would turn guys weird if he read his works. She quickly hide Naruto from him with trembling legs like she was looking at Jiraiya like a monster. Forgetting that her best friend is literally a person containing a demon.

"I-i don't don't know what your gonna do to me old man but i won't let you hurt Naruto..."

Trembling in fear, Kizuna was shaking with holding her urge to cry, the spectators began to look at Jiraiya with disgust as he felt like he was gonna do something to both of them.

"Aahh.....Com'on now....."

Jiraiya tried to explain but he might ended up causing more trouble as he decided to apologize and explain the situation to both of them, clearing any misunderstanding between them.

---------------------------------------------------

Kizuna was mostly focus on her training that she lack any sense of danger when it comes to men. She regards love as something that attracted to one another and sex from the Academy but she rarely had any knowledge other than that and she's basically a maiden who lack any self-awareness especially in regards to gender.

After clearing the misunderstanding, while she was still have an idolize look on Jiraiya, she still hid in fear behind Naruto as her worship was just barely hanging on.

Jiraiya who wanted to test out his godson and his friend, felt like he wants to cry tears of blood but can't.

"As a Legendary Sanin, i can help you get stronger as i see potential in both of you."

While it was a lie to hide their relationship between them, Jiraiya was mostly focus on Kizuna as she was far differeny from any average Genin her age. Unlike Sasuke who was in the Uchiha clan or the prodigal son Neji, she had a hidden talent which she didn't know as this can help Naruto and her in the nearby future. Jiraiya thinks... 

42