Family
1.5k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello Mr. Kyuubi. I'm Kizuna Mitoko. Nice to meet you."

Whenever she would meet with a new person, she would always greet politely to show that she isn't trying to do something to him. Always being friendly was the first thing whenever it was their first conversation, so greetings are always important.

Kurama's curiousity grew even further as he began to increase his bloodlust on her to probe her out. She could feel the bloodlust comming from the fox as her legs began to shake but she stood her ground as she weakly smiled at him.

'Heh, i didn't expect that brat could find someone who isn't afraid of me or well... She look for him.'

This what Kurama finds it suspicious that he was met with this weird girl as he can feel that this girl was something new to him.

What scares him was her smile which was slowly charming him that causes Kurama to feel like she was watching the sun radiating brightness and positivity that always saw something fun and learn upon. Unlike with the time he met Orochimaru who sees him as a experimental subject, this girl only wants to learn more from him, to see how if he can work with her friend.

Unlike that time he met with his father, he saw Kizuna like someone innocent and full of expectations.

"I'm Kurama. Hmph. A kid like you isn't afraid of me? The one who destroyed the village a long time ago?"

"Hmn... No. I only feel hatred from you and guess you only wanted to be free right?"

This causes Kurama to be surprised at Kizuna, whom only thinks what others feel rather than acting on emotions. He then realize that this is what she always does and began to laugh.

"Hehehe... You're quite a thinker for someone your age."

"Well, I'm mostly jealous of Naruto than getting angry at him."

This cause Kurama to be surprised at Kizuna, was feeling more jealous rather than hatred from him as she continued her words.

"While both of us don't have a family, he has you inside of him and he can always have someone beside him all the time while i'm mostly alone, just staring at what its like to connect to soneone."

Kurama, for the first time, saw the sadness in Kizuna as this cause Kurama to see another point of view.

Sure that he was a demon and every Jinchuriki would be seen as a monster. But alternatively, they were always beside their partner and always watching them, some even had to communicate with them.

Then, what about the kids who didn't have any family? They could never feel what its like to be one as there wasn't anyone who can fully connect, even after they were adopted, knowing they aren't blood related.

Kurama could see a small tear drop on Kizuna as he can feel the sadness of not having someone to connect with and finally realize why she was so reckless and tends to connect with people.

'Family....'

Kurama remembering his siblings, realize that Kizuna looking through everything with positivity to hide the sadness of what its like being alone, without knowing what having been truly connect with someone. He understands fully that if he were to separate with Naruto, he would die and Kizuna would truly feel the lost of someone important to her.

'Heh, if it could protect me from that nasked man again, i better let this brat get stronger...' 

He was currently half of what he was right now due to being sealed inside of Naruto and if he gets stronger, he can probably protect this kid. He also wants to see both of them getting stronger as there was something special inside of Kizuna.

Then, Naruto woke up to see Kizuna smiling and a beast inside, who was also smirking while listening to her talk as he was scared at first but was shocked at how they were friendly to each other.

Kurama wasn't friendly with Naruto dur to his brash nature and often getting reckless with his actions but he slowly sees Naruto as someone he wanted to protect but still angry due to being sealed inside him.

Kizuna whom wanted to see their interaction was slowly fading away as Naruto was shocked and Kurama could only smile wryly due to Kizuna waking up in the real world.

"Hey. Are you okay?"

Kizuna instantly woke up to meet with Jiraiya looking at her with worry as she realize that she was sweating hardly from overtaxing her body. She noticed that her chakra was drained and realize why she got cut off.

She look at Jiraiya with a terrified expression before smiling.

"I think Naruto is gonna be fine Sensei..."

Once Naruto woke up, he can only see Kizuna recovering her chakra as Jiraiya began to train Naruto. He wanted to teach him a strong technique but he decided to let him try to use a Summoning Jutsu. He could feel that Naruto might not be able to learn any strong techniques he has until he can actually learn how to harness the fox's powers.

Plus, he was currently curious of Kizuna, currently being surrounded by flowers and small sprouts... 

41