Kizuna’s Weakness
1.5k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kizuna and her team were the only people who had seen her use a wood style. She once seen an Anbu who uses Wood Technique and thought that it wasn't rare at all.

But keep it in mind that the wood style was the only technique that was mostly been used by the First Hokage. In which the technique he had used wasn't passed down to generations and it, at most, had disappeared from the ninja world.

Yet, there were those who had gained access to his cells which enables some users to use his techniques but it wasn't as strong as the original. Due to most users had used his artificial cells.

Kizuna on the other hand...

'This Kid... She can use Wood Style?!'

Kizuna was mostly just resting but she tends to let out some flowers to calm her down. She tends to stay at forest and plain fields and like to create plants or flowers around her due to seeing them being beautiful to look at.

Jiraiya was witnessing something unbelievable as he was smiling while looking at his Godson.

Naruto was currently meditating to try and control the fox's chakra as he is currently having a hard time yet this surprises Jiraiya since Naruto was mostly getting its chakra which he expected that Naruto would at least take a longer time to do so. It might had something to do with Kizuna suddenly trying to something to Naruto and ended up exhausting her Chakra.

Jiraiya wanted to teach Kizuna some Techniques he has but it seems that his style doesn't suit her. Especially, her techniques were morelikely suit his friend, a fellow Sanin who wasn't at the Village right now.

But what surprises him was that whenever she would separate from them, she would use a technique which he was kinda surprise that she can not only know how to use the Eight gates and surpass the limits, she even used that technique to train her medical Jutsu. While it was quite taxing on the body, she was using it to improve herself.

She would also train the Thundergod Jutsu which this was even more shocking as it was a high ranked technique which needs a high chakra usage to even implement the technique. Yet...

'I see... So she only has limited Chakra.'

Kizuna might actually be one scary genin but she was only limited to her Chakra reserves. Even if she had a high chakra reserves than a normal Ninja, she is still a normal ninja. She lacks enough chakra to be used in a battle and Jiraiya knows that while she is versatile, she can limit herself.

But he was still impress that not only she can learn that technique, she even made some variations to it which he was mostly impress of this talented genin.

He kinda wanted her to be his student but he felt disappointed that they don't match. He even feel that Tsunade would suit her more.

He can only lament that Naruto was an idiot but is still talented enough to get strong.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Over these past couple of weeks, Naruto has been improving with Jiraiya as Kizuna was also learning summoning with Naruto as well.

While Naruto was able to summon a giant Toad, Kizuna could only summon a small slug. Kizuna was using almost all her chakra to summon a slug, it was only enough to summon this slug who was showing curiosity to her.

Even if it was small, Kizuna manage to make a contract with them as she had learn more medical jutsu from the slugs which made her happy.

What she didn't know was that the slug was quite happy being summoned by her as Kizuna gave a flower she made as a gift to the slug. Happily thanking for the flower before leaving.

She also summoned a wolf pup which she didn't expect as he liked Kizuna very much and happily snuggling close to her as well. The wolf was reluctant to leave her but she only summoned him because she only want to learn if she can summon.

Jiraiya could see that Kizuna was greatly exhausted after summoning two animals as he felt like Kizuna's talented was mostly limited to her chakra.

She can learn many techniques, adapting or making a variation of them, has a high level of chakra control and quite a cutie.... *Cough*

Jiraiya felt like he wants to train this girl over Naruto but he didn't as he lamented over and over the difference in their techniques. 

Most importantly was because she was currently doing research on how to use nature energy and convert it into chakra as she began practicing it but ended up in a failure. Sometimes even turning into a tree which she was glad she saw how the clone's chakra was changing and decided to cancel the experiment until she can learn from the Sanin.

While she is reckless, she prioritize to use her life in protecting her friends rather than experimenting herself. But time to time, she can only lament that she isn't strong as the friends and rivals she had.

What she didn't expect was... 

41