Gaara’s Transformation
1.3k 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Release!"

Naruto had awoke from the genjutsu as the first thing he saw was Kizuna's face. She saw that he was awake as she began to look at Okuto and talked to the situation.

"W-what happened Kizuna...?"

All he remembers was that the moment Sasuke injured Gaara, everyone on the stage began to feel sleepy as if someone had casted a genjutsu at everyone at the Arena. 

Then, explosions started appearing all over the village as a group of ninjas began wrecking havoc all around. Naruto couldn't understand why this had happened as Okuto began to explain the situation through Viz.

"I'm currently using Viz in persuit on Sasuke as he is chasing down Gaara and the two ninjas with him. He's currently heading away from the village as I let Kido chase after Sasuke."

"I see....while i don't understand what had happened, i can guess that these ninjas here are probably some hidden group which invaded the village. Upon closer inspection, to pass through the security walls, it must've been from our foreign friends who had invaded us.

Okuto, cut off the connection on Viz while you let him continue the persuit and wake up our friends while i form a plan with Shikamaru. Naruto, go with Okuto to help wake them up and defend him while me and Shikamaru head to Kakashi to discuss what we need to do."

"I-i don't know what's going on but i think i understand. But what about Sasuke?"

"Don't worry about him and Okuto already ask Kido to help him out. Kido can take a beating so he can stall time for us to chase after him."

Kizuna calmly told Naruto as this was a precise plan that the enemy concocted. They shouldn't rush this but time is off an essence. She already knows that Shikamaru was already awake as they head towards the other Jounins to discuss what they need to do.

Upon understanding Sasuke chasing Gaara, the jounins decided as Kakashi ask Kizuna and the other genins to chase down the group while they handle the invaders.

Kizuna went back as Naruto, Sakura, and the rest have awoken as they began to head out and chase Sasuke and Kido. They feel like this was a pain but Naruto's determination to help out his friend cause them to reluctantly agree as Kizuna told them to head out now while the Jounins were busy fighing the other ninjas.

She turned upwards to look at a certain place before leaving with a Sad look.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Dammit Sasuke!"

Kido was keeping up with Sasuke while trying to tell him to stop chasing them. It seems that Sasuke was still trying to fight Gaara as he didn't seem to listen to Kido. He can only follow them as he isn't strong enough to fight as he was still tired from the match and his mind was still clouded by uncertainty.

He kept recalling the time Neji and Kizuna's interaction with both of them as his jealousy grew yet he shook that thought off as he needed to chase after them.

Viz was always above on Kido whenever he was too far to chase as he heard from Okuto that they manage to gather a group to help him out.

On the second chasing group, Kizuna and the group was jumping tree to tree as they could feel that some ninja had manage to bypass some Jounins and chasing after them as she let Hinata and her group handle them. They were weak enough for Hinata and her take them on but it would take up too much time so Kizuna decided to split the squad off and continue onward.

She was a bit worried that something would happened to her but Shikamaru assured her that she and her team can handle them as the press onward.

Seeing as they manage to catch up to Kido and the group, Kankuro decided to hold them off and let Termari go on without him. Kido wanted to fight Kankuro as Kizuna decided that Kido and Okuto fight off Kankuro without her as she knows her team well and can handle Kankuro without her.

After separating from the group, Kankuro use his puppets to hold them off but Kido manage to kick the puppet away as he dismisses them off.

They manage to chase after Temari and Gaara as she was kinda pissed that they still continue to chase them off. Kizuna wanted to fight Temari again but they need to stop Sasuke as Gaara began to rage even more.

"Get.....away....!"

He knocks Temari off of him as Shikamaru quickly rushes to save her out of his character which would have surprise anyone but they were all too focused on Gaara who was bawling like a child right now.

"Sasuke, Wait!"

Kizuna tried to stop Sasuke from rushing in towards Gaara but it was too late as a Sand-like arm whips Sasuke away to a tree hardly as Gaara manifest his arms into a monster-like hand.

"Blood....blood...!Gonna....kill....you...all!"

31