Sasuke’s Lament
1.5k 6 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He remembers a time where he is surrounded by corpses of his fellow clan members, a young man in front of him who weilds a bloody blade and cuts his parent's head off without any remorse. Recalling every memory as if it had been ingrained into his brain, Sasuke still remembers the time his brother killed his family, friends and everyone he loves.

The cold-glint and the merciless way to not only killing one's family, but throughtly letting his younger brother remember them all, Sasuke still has sleepless nights as he kept remembering them everyday.

Yet, even with that cold and intense hatred for one's brother, he found solice on a young girl who faces off a rival.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"K-kizuna...."

While the intense pain of the Cursed Seal was slowly etching through his body, he couldn't feel any other pain other than the sight of someone's body lay before him.

The sounds of Naruto's echo of pure anger rush towards Gaara could be heard but everything he hears right now was silence.

"Kizuna...."

Over and over again, he repeated those words as there was now a corpse before him, lying coldly as he slowly walked towards her who was just staring motionlessly as her eyes became dim.

"I-i'm..... Sorry...."

Sakura's tears began to pour as she saw the girl who she kept on hating with jealousy, lie down on a tree branch as she just laid there, dead and unmoving.

In order for her to save Sakura, she push her away as she lost the strength and was pierce through Gaara and left a hole though her chest from the hand that punchured by Gaara.

She recalled everything Kizuna did for her as she now fully understands how useless she was and ended up killing the one who saved her.

Kizuna was bright, smart and kind who always put others before her and now....

She lies down on a tree, emotionlessly as blood began to pour on the open hole in her chest as her dim eyes just stare with a smile like she knew this would happened to her one day. But she didn't regret it...

Sakura limplessly lie down as tears began to roll on her eyes as Sasuke just motionlessly stare at Kizuna with conflicted emotions.

From they were kids, all of them were always together to grow strong as their bond with each other grew closer as Sasuke was mentally hurt and knew that this was his fault....

He killed her....

'One day Sasuke, I'll beat you and Naruto. Believe it! Hahaha....'

'I'm....gonna get.....strong....'

'If one day you'll meet your brother, try talking to him first before killing him. I think you may regret those decisions if you only saught vengence...'

Kizuna always supports his decisions even when it would put him into danger as she knew that she can't stop on his path of vengence. She continues to motivate him to grow even stronger as she wanted him to at least survive if he wants to kill his only family member left.

Sasuke grips his hands as he finally understands that certain feeling in his heart the moment he first saw her actual face and gave a mix feeling inside him.

'Kizuna....I...'

His Sharingan began to change as all three dots in his eyes began to spiral down and turned into a new form as Sasuke slowly cried after he truly lost someone and undertanding the feelings deep down inside him.

Kizuna was someone who had given him light from the darkness he had as Naruto also was saved by her which only she didn't know about the two guy's gratitude. Sasuke just lie down beside her as he helds her head in a craddling position as he finally understands why she always warn him to not seek vengence.

When he puts his team into danger, he didn't care about them as he fully focus on getting stronger.

Yet, when he saw that Kizuna died because of him, this sparks the true meaning that his vengence would only bring death to those around him.

He regretted it...

He regret following Gaara and wanted to prove he was stronger than Naruto.

"Kizuna....i-i'm sorry....."

He could never see her pouting face whenever she lost to him, he could never see that smile whenever she would hang out with him and Naruto, he could never hear those reassuring voice that let him stay at the light....

He once understand darkness better than everyone but the moment he lost her.... He fears the darkness and what it would hold....

"Kizuna.... I...."

Sakura could see that Sasuke smile was getting even more creepy as she saw that he was carressing her cheek like a madman. She was about to ask about Sasuke when she heard Naruto's growl as he continues pummeling Gaara.

"W-why are you so strong....?! WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG?!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

She was shocked that Naruto was showing the same symptoms as in the past again yet much more darker as the anger he felt began to form a steam throughout his body and easily beating down Gaara.

Naruto was mad. And yet, he was currently in despair right now...

For the sake of saving Sakura, Kizuna risk her life to push her away as this guy just toyed with her life like it was a sport! HE KILLED HER OUT OF FUN! HIS FRIEND! THIS BASTARD SHOULD DIE!

Naruto's raw emotions began to flare out as he was crying from the pain of losing someone he cared for in his entire life. 

39