A Twisted Fact
1.4k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 days after the attack on the Hidden Leaf, people began to mourn for the people lost from the battle against the sand and Sound village coalition to invade the Hidden Leaf.

There were a few lives taken from the battle as the most pressing damage was the death of the Hokage. Also, there was also a young genin who died which cause everyone who knows her began to grief of such an innocent soul had passed away.

Jiraiya was quite shocked that the person who died was the girl who always had been sticking to Naruto as he saw his own Godson grieving on her tombstone.

Everyone knew that Naruto had been close to Kizuna. At first, they began to blame him for the cause of her death yet...

They slowly come to a realization that Naruto tried his best to protect his friend yet he failed to do so. He just stood there on her gravestone as this gave a huge impact to his psyche. Yet, he was now more determined for her sake to become hokage and especially carry out her dream to be the strongest ninja and protect his friends. 

Sasuke was also grieving on the fact that he was the one who killed her in persuit of strength. She always prioritize their safety over her own as the end result was just a meters below the ground. He is always saught for strength and forgot why he had grown and the moment he realizes it, she died.

He wanted to see that smug smile of her yet again, to taunt him to get even more stronger and now, she was gone in his life. He vows that he would continue to get strong and as promise, he would instead ask Itachi the truth for her sake. He promise to her grave. 

Gaara bowed down to the village after the death of someone the village cared for as he is the one who ended her life. While the village hated him, Naruto began to defend Gaara which shocks everyone but their glares grew even more intense over Naruto.

Sakura saw how the villagers hatred for Naruto as she realize why Kizuna tried her best for his sake. She saw how Naruto has been isolated and hated around the village as her goal now was to do the same as Kizuna did for her sake. Also grow strong to protect and become a replacement for Kizuna and she might win over Sasuke through it. 

One of the villagers threw a rock at Naruto yet it was blocked by Hinata as she stared hard at everyone. Then, every genin on the village, began to gather around Naruto as all of them protecting him and had their conviction to protect him for his sake and for Kizuna's sake.

"She sacrificed her life for Naruto and i won't stand for it! He might be the demon fox but we won't let you hurt him. Even in death, i shall respect Kizuna's will to her to protect Naruto!" 

"Naruto's my rival so i stand my ground for him. If Kizuna were here, she would do the same. Naruto! Kizuna wouldn't let you see yourself like this! Do you want to lose the will to become Hokage and deny Kizuna's trust in you?!"

"Tch, I hate the fact that i couldn't protect her. Naruto, where was the knuckle-headed guy who was screaming 'Hokage this, Hokage That' go? I bet Kizuna is regretting her decision to be your friend."

"I shall pass on Kizuna's will to become strong Naruto! With the power of Youth and Her will!"

Everyone in the village was quite shocked that every genin in the village began to surround Naruto as he began to tear up due to the people Kizuna had bonded with.

'This is.... Kizuna....'

Naruto finally realize that even in death, Kizuna still manage to keep protecting him as he can't help but tear up because of it. Gaara was quite shocked that this group was protecting Naruto which whom supported him and ended up slowly tearing up as well.

This scene was quite skeptical as there was only one person who was just silently staring at this scene with a smile on his face.

'Finally, you finally died Hiruzen. I can now slowly rule over Konoha in your steed.'

Danzo only gave a smile on his face as he slowly left the scene and head back to his foundation.

He not only saw this as an opportunity to become the hokage, he wanted to seek the title as his plans grew even more with the addition of a certain person. 

"Come now, my lovely 'Grandchild'...."

As into the shadows was two people was standing behind Danzo as one of them was a pale face boy who lack emotions and a certain girl with golden eyes which had a cold gaze on her face.

"Kizuna, that was quite a stunning performance you have done there."

"..........."

She just emotionlessly just stand there silently while closing her eyes as tears began to pour on her face.

'I'm sorry Naruto but.....to protect you....'

Her eyes which where once golden had slowly disappeared and turned darker as both eyes turned red as there was a single dot that slowly spun....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kizuna had always knew that Danzo was his biological Grandfather as he dropped her off on the orphange the moment she was born and had her parents killed for the sake of hiding any evidence that they are related.

She truly detested her grandfather for abandoning her and even killing his own child for the sake of power. But the moment she tried to defy him, he would order the root to kill her friend. So, she abided...

Naruto gave her the light in the darkness of her losing her family and became a bond which connected her from him.

She can't call it love but a bond in which she connects with Naruto and Sasuke as all three of them having a certain goal to accomplish. One to become hokage, another to gain vengence and the last...

A path for her friends to not be strayed to the wrong path even if she commits evil itself.

'For the sake of my best friend and his rival, i shall stand in both light and dark and enter a path for their happiness other than my own. That is my ninja way. Believe it!'

Kizuna's eyes began to spiral faster as there was another dot she gained as Danzo saw her potential. He didn't believe that his own grandchild had a hidden talent which he would nurtured to his best and take on his organization one day....

33