Danzo And Kizuna
1.3k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kizuna and Sai were partnered together as Sai held a grudge which she always prioritize her friends over herself and it is stupid yet she didn't care and only focus on the main thing.

Danzo always seek the strength to rule over Konoha as he saw his own Granddaughter to be special for his plans. She not only displayed her talent but is quite good at making allies. While he detested her way of gaining strength, he also allow her free will solely for the fact that while he can manipulate her, she was still afterall his granddaughter. 

'I can condition that protectiveness of yours to myself over Naruto... Careful my child, you lack experience...'

What Danzo didn't know was Kizuna already knew her inexperience over her own biological parent as she also plans out different strategies on him as well. She might not be as experience as Danzo but she is already slowly manipulating the root to her own. What she lack in experience, she compensate it with talent, charms and a bit of genjutsu.

The eyes her grandfather gave her prove to be quite useful as she didn't expect her own parent to give both of them to her. Yet, she seems to be kept in a leash due to Naruto and couldn't fight back until then.

However...

'Unlike you Gramps, your pets are gonna be mine.'

Kizuna had hidden one thing from his grandpa and that was her chakra. She was always supressing her chakra in order to fool him into thinking she had to efficiently use her chakra as in truth, she was hiding it from him and always planning ahead and making more and more counter-measures.

Secretly increasing her strength, providing info using her clones, slowly converting his own root ninjas in secret and...

'Itachi Uchiha....'

She always read on not only powerful ninjas but also rogue ninjas which she gained from the info on books in libraries or Danzo's secret library.

Danzo didn't limit his own daughter for gaining knowledge as he saw that Kizuna's potential would almost rival Itachi's yet it was precisely due to her low chakra which hinders her growth and he would start implementing Hashirama's Cells to boost her chakra. Which he hesitates to do until she was fully in control on her. 

Danzo felt like he shouldn't hinder her growth as her determination to protect Naruto would one day doom her into his hands and he let her be. Friends would one day become that sword which would pierce through you, never forget. Danzo smiles as he let Kizuna toy around with his men as he already expected her betrayal. He only needs to secure that weakness of hers to his own use until then.

Kizuna was currently interested in Itachi as she might want to interact with him. She was actually reading his info and realize she could use this as an advantage over Danzo.

She and Itachi had something in common as she would use this as an advantage to make him into an ally for her group and....

'......Third Hokage....'

---------------------------------------------------

"So your Danzo's child."

"Yeah...."

Kizuna had always interacted with the Third Hokage in secret, the moment Naruto's life had change. He always observes the surroundings of Naruto since he can't help him from his torment and he always failed on protecting the fourth Hokage's child from the bullying. Yet...

"Lord Hokage, please help me take over my Grandpa's Organization as i shall become a shadow for Naruto's Sake."

Hizuren was quite shocked that this girl who was way younger than him had such a mature mind and even having to have her hands stained for the sake of Naruto. After digging more into her story, he found out that this girl's life was quite pitiful as the only biological parent she has wants to manipulate her.

He also saw that Uchiha kid who was driven into vengence as this girl was different and would even dye her hands red for her friend which made him agree as he would do his best to hide this secret to Danzo.

While he was afraid of the power of this girl if she controls Danzo's assets, he sees that this girl only harbor the protective instincts to protect her friends as he reluctantly agreed. 

Right as the moment he died, he manage to pass on a secret message to Kizuna as it was the last message he would give to her as this was the first time she awaken the sharingan Danzo artificially gave her. She always like the adopted Grandpa over her actual grandpa as she felt like he was more of a family than Danzo ever was.

While she hated him, she needed to grow strong and trained her mind for Naruto sake and it would require the help of Itachi to do it and make more counter-measure just in case. 

'No matter the cost, i'll not only protect you Naruto, but also the friends we made....'

She suddenly remembers the people she formed a bond with as tears began to roll on her face as Sai clicked his tongue in displeasure as he hated that Kizuna was too emotional. They need to gain info on the Akatsuki to protect the village as Danzo feared this organization that would take their weapon away from them.

While Kizuna hated the fact that Danzo and the group saw Naruto as a weapon, she can only abide to their words as she tends to be refered to be 'The Danzo's Precious Child'.

They were currently following Naruto and Jiraiya from afar as to not get detected by the Sanin. Hearing the report that a certain Akatsuki group was heading towards Naruto.

Kizuna heard about the group being Itachi as this was the only choice on getting in contact with him. She decided to intercept the group first before Naruto as this was the only way to get in contact with Itachi. 

34