To Rebuild An Organization
1.2k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sai suddenly woke up as Kizuna was laying him on her lap as he stood up and assess his surroundings.

"Kizuna! The Akatsuki...."

"Sai, they were too strong and i barely manage to escape. Luckily, we aren't their targets so i was able to quickly escape with you. Ugh...."

She cluches her chest as blood was dripping through her sides. Sai saw this and realized that she had risk her life just to get them safe and felt like it was pointless of her to save him.

He properly hid his emotions well as to not get found out but he felt a bit resentful that she had to save him when she could have just left him to die.

Kizuna just patted Sai's head while she gathered what info she has on the Akatsuki as she relay the info to Sai and felt like he was just being a burden to her.

"Com'on now Sai. I think your quite excellent in your own way. Plus, we got the info we need even though we couldn't accomplish much. This should satisfy gramps."

"....You know, i really hate the fact that Lord Danzo is your grandfather."

"Haha....same Sai. I hate that as well."

Even though Kizuna had switch sides, her personality didn't change even when she was slowly witnessing her Grandfather's wicked ways.

She didn't want to be seen with Naruto as she would bring danger to Naruto if she were to be seen. They already got what they came here for as both of them decide to head back to the village.

Kizuna had to mask her face by the time they were in the Village as she saw some of her friends whom she wanted to greet but not right now.

They were still in danger of Danzo's men and needed to hide until she can kill her grandfather and take over the root.

While she hated how Danzo experimented on and created mindless pets for his amusement, she was quite intrigue at his creations. There were some to be question such as the sharingan transplant from a dead uchiha corpse but some can be used for good and even help out Naruto when it is needed. 

With medical skills she learned, she can help people through Danzo's research and secret books to even do something that might one day save a person's life. She also accounted Danzo's seal research and other things he did as some of it might seem unethical but for the sake of one day helping Naruto, she would become a bit like Orochimaru.

But first, she needs to eliminate her grandfather first since he is a threat to Naruto and her friend's life. 

'I already start on working with Sai's Psyche as Itachi would help me take down my grandfather. But i shouldn't rely on Itachi as much. He might seem powerful but Danzo is older than us and has amassed so much knowledge and techniques that we might lose if i rush into things.

Itachi already told me that there is a Sharingan that could even negate damage as it forces reality into a genjutsu. This might be what Danzo has in store as to fully kill him, i needed a way to either waste all of the Sharingan eyes he might had amassed over the deaths of the uchiha clan or basically cut off his chakra or those eyes and instantly kill him before he can use that technique.'

One thing that she was glad with was the fact that Danzo wasn't selected to become hokage as he began to lash out on his granddaughter by intensely training her. It seems that the reason why Jiraiya left the village as to get a Sanin he knows as she was actually tolerate the lashing due to happiness. 

Kizuna already knows who Jiraiya wanted to bring back to the village as there was only one person she knows who was a candidate for the hokage seat and it was Lady Tsunade. 

While she suffered through the harsh training and the insane training she went through, this didn't break Kizuna's determination as she was right in choosing this path. This might seem a dangerous gamble but she knows her strength couldn't compare to her friends as Danzo might seem a bastard but he does gave the training she need to grow strong. 

She didn't break even when Danzo was slowly chipping away her sanity as she always reminds herself why she's doing this.

She abandon the life she had for the sake of protecting her friend and endured Danzo's manipulation and intense training for his safety as she didn't back down her ninja way and finally, bring down the giant controlling the evil in the village.

All of her skills were rigorously push to the limit or even surpassing them as she began to learn new techniques from other root members she slowly began to manipulate. Danzo didn't try to enhance her as she was still a budding talent and not yet reached her limit. While he can do the experiments on her while hiding counter-measures on her daughter, the sharingan in her eyes was currently enough as adding more to her wouldn't beneficial or even cause a hindrance to her growth as of now.

He was just satisfied that Kizuna was likely gonna be his secret weapon to one day rule over Konoha.

30