For A Change[End]
2k 9 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Itachi questioned his decision to team up with a girl younger than him.

Kizuna had reminded him of a young girl who had a crush on him in the past before he gave her a swift end to her life after he showed her a genjutsu of their happy life together.

Yet, she was far different as she always look positively even when dropped in that place where Danzo would only require mindless pets. So, he realize what she said was true.

He was a pacifist who didn't want to create bloodshed and had to kill his entire clan to not only protect the hidden leaf but also his brother.

"If you help me get rid of my Grandfather and have me take over his organization, i'll help you with your brother. Be to be a scrapegoat or dying in his hands, i'll make sure that i'll do everything in my power to make sure he will be welcome back to the village even if he becomes rogue."

The genjutsu Itachi place Kizuna in made sure that they were able to converse there for a long time so she began to explain what happened to the village while he was gone.

Itachi was kinda surprise that the changes of his younger brother as he was thankful for Kizuna for helping him lead to the right path. He was also surprised that Orochimaru marked him with a curse seal and realize that he might one day defect from the hidden leaf.

Itachi became more and more worried for his brother as Kizuna assured him with determination that her friend, Naruto would be able to save him and bring him to the right path. She would help him from the shadows as Itachi smiled, knowing that no matter what, Kizuna and Naruto would always help out his brother.

And so, the moment he met with Sasuke, he didn't hesitate to burn hatred right through Sasuke's skull as Itachi knew that Sasuke would defect one day due to Orochimaru. He was pained in hurting his brother but he needed him to be strong to take control of his destiny and...

"Kizuna, would it be best to die from his blood and be hailed as a hero? Or..."

"Him killing me and wipe out the evil in the Leaf. Clearing both your names and be hailed as the Saviors of the leaf. Itachi, while your plan sounds good, i can't let you die. Your death would signify someone's plan in motion to turn your brother into a tool for someone's hand.

Tell him half the truth and cast the burning oil to me. Itachi, this is the only way for your brother's sake to return to the leaf and cast his vengence upon the rest of the villagers."

Itachi wanted to say something but there was silence as this was much more effective than his plan. Kizuna was willing to risk her life again to protect her friend as he worries why she was doing this to herself.

"I think that this might had been my purpose since the begining of my life. Why was i born? Why was i alone? Naruto gave me a chance to live my life and he is the light everyone he would save. Sasuke would become the new shadow taking my place and I become both to ensure that they don't stray in their paths. The balance of darkness and hope in their hearts and...

For a change, i want to save everyone. Would you as well Itachi?"

He saw Kizuna to be radiating with light and positivity, even when she was now placing her life in front of him and even sacrificing herself to secure their paths to go unhindered. He saw that she was also a pacifist but it was for the sake of protecting her friends. He can't help but admire how much she was willing to sacrifice for her friend, the boy he save and the boy who was cursed with a demon.

"Hmn...."

He can see that Kizuna would face off Sasuke with a wide expression on him as they battle and ended up losing her life to his blade. This was wrong but he can't help but this might be one paths he can take, just like her, he would also try to look for alternate paths which wouldn't end up like this.

And so, both of them team up for the better good of the village the people they were willing to protect.

---------------------------------------------------

It was night and Sasuke knocked down Sakura as he lays her onto a chair as he slowly made his way towards the entrace of the village.

He was called out by Orochimaru's goons to leave with them and head to his hideout if he wants to control the curse mark on his shoulders and to get even stronger and kill Itachi. 

Then outside the village, there was a hooded person waiting for him as the person handed a basket with a letter to Sasuke before leaving. 

Sasuke was quite surprise at why that hooded person did that and felt treatened to be able to sneak from his awareness. Finding it suspicious, he wanted to throw this out when he saw the name of the sender and was shocked.

'Kizuna Mitoko'

He quickly turned to see a black haired girl waving her hands on him before poofing out as he was visibly angry yet at the same time happy....

He decided to open the letter address to him as he wanted to know more if he was dreaming or not.

[Hi Sasuke,

I guess you are leaving Konoha then. While i can't stop you in your vengence against your brother, please do come back from the village someday. Naruto would chase you down as he doesn't want to lose another friend but i think you don't need to hold back on leaving. Be strong and...

Celebrate someday with the 3 of us and recall those childhood antics with Naruto again. I can't show myself to both of you right now because i'm facing my own problems and it would put Naruto in danger. Since you are leaving, i might as well tell you this.

Please don't tell Naruto that i'm alive and... Good Luck.... Edge Lord....

Kizuna Mitoko.]

Sasuke's tears slowly fell down on his face as the name Kizuna once called hin starts to bring up those precious memories. He was mostly glad that she was alive as she still support his decision when no one was there for him.

He turned back to the hidden Leaf Village before walking off and put a determined look of Vengence and...

Hope.

'Kizuna....Naruto....Thank you for everything....'

---------------------------------------------------

A new horizon was slowly approaching before her, it has been 2 and a half years since then.

Over the outskirts of the village, a smile before her appeared as she then cover them in a veil and watch as a young man slowly walked inside the village. He quickly rush through the village and found a high vantage point before scaling upwards and landed on top of the pole, revealing the wide scope of the village.

"I, Naruto Uzumaki have come back to the Hidden Leaf of Konoha!"

'Welcome Back, Naruto.'

She just stares at the young man quietly as a young man walked behind her. His pale face gave off an unnatural smile as he began talking to her.

"Lady Kizuna. Here's the reports from Itachi that the Akatsuki is moving on to attack the Kazekage of the sand. Should we intercept them? If so, I'll call Rin and Izumi to-"

"No, i think we should pass this info on Lady Tsunade as there's information on the leader of the Akatsuki. You should join in with them Sai since your probably be more useful there. I feel like you'll fit right in with Naruto's team. Me and the girls however would focus with the root to probe on the Akatsuki's leader first. Got that?"

"......Understood Lady Kizuna."

"And can you stop calling me Lady? Just Kizuna is fine Sai, we are kinda like family on the foundation so just call me Big Sis instead."

".......Over my dead body."

"....pfft. Hahaha. Thats cute Sai."

Sai who was emotionless showed a bit of anger as Kizuna saw a bit of Sai's emotion for a bit before heading back inside.

There, while the place was a bit dark, the people there were quite different from the past as Kizuna changes from her happy look to a serious one.

"Guys! Announce our Creed!"

[We had sinned. The tools that was used to do evil and commit atrocity. We are abandoned, kidnapped and turned to tools to do evil. We have been forsaken yet not broken. As ninjas, we have a creed, a ninja way. To repent for our sins, to gather as one and protect our brothers and sisters, Chakra in hand and the body tempered with steel and hope. We are reborn.

We are Konoha's Hidden Blade, Kurohagakure.]

As everyone unanimously proclaimed their creed, Kizuna smiles as she turns outside towards the new horizon.

Its.... for a change.... 

{End] 

32