Prologue
3.3k 10 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The calmest place in the universe was located at its very centre.

Here one can see beautiful constellations, galaxies and stars. This place had remained tranquil and still with no disturbances making it a unique wonder in the universe.

The energy that gathered here was in the purest form. The most exalted powerhouses of the universe enjoyed their stay here.

They enjoyed the unique calmness and peaceful nature that could only be found here.

No sound,

No distraction,

No worries,

This calm had been maintained here for millennia.

It resembled a beautiful untouched lake.

Suddenly, there was a bright light zooming high into the sky.

Followed by the sounds of lightning and thunder.

The light reached very high and exploded resembling a beautiful firework. Many smaller light pieces of different colours and energies formed from the explosion and like shooting stars, shot towards different areas of the universe.

The most balanced and stable place in the universe had finally experienced change.  There was finally ripples in this calm lake.

***

Three hours earlier.

There was a beautiful basin that had been decimated by a fight. Broken tree shards and damaged plants were all that remained of the once gorgeous natural plain around the water. The water forming a small lake at the centre had been pushed out, Turing the lake into a hollow depression.

The stench of death could be smelled from miles away. Blood oozed out of the corpses, turning the land into a sea of blood. Its reflection turned the moonlight blood-red.

Under the red coloured sky, a shadow dashed at an extreme speed, barely visible to the eye. 

This shadow resembled death, passed through everywhere reaping lives.

Two more heads were sent flying, and then the shadow completely disappeared into the darkness.

***

A few million miles away, in a valley covered with dense forest, a crack in space opened, a figure was flying without control and slammed into the ground of a small cave.

Gradually a puddle of blood had formed under him.

He sighed.

"Finally, I made it back," said the person in a weak voice.

Then, he sighed in relief.

"So they knew, that I have it…" he said, as he tried to sit and put his back on the wall for support. He started to draw a few symbols on the wall of the cave, opening a hidden passage leading underground. He slowly dragged himself down.

He reached a small square-shaped room. He used his hand to search for something. After a while, he finally found what he was looking for. He pressed a button that resembled a small pebble and then removed the tile next to it.

Under the tile, there was a weird living symbol, as if made of tiny ants that kept on moving in a set pattern.

He placed his finger on the weird symbol and using the blood from his wounds, he started to feed the tiny little ants.

Swish

He disappeared from there. Once he was gone, the tile came back and hid the symbol. The area returned back to a normal-looking cave, without light and the amplified sound of the wind.

***

He appeared in another room, the bright red light made him squint his eyes. The walls were made from a red crystal that emitted the light. In the centre of the room floated a Pyramid.

He reached out and tapped on it, "I guess I have to start my plan early."

The Pyramid was the size of a fist, it appeared then disappeared as if it exists and did not exist at the same time.

Every time it appeared, it would be a different colour.

Black,

Red,

Blue,

Purple,

Yellow,

…..

As he tapped on it, The Pyramid developed an energy field that started to absorb everything around it.

All the energy in the room was absorbed, and the red crystal wall started to dim down. The Pyramid resembled a blackhole absorbing everything.

"I will not be able to heal my body for a few centuries anyways might as well use this item... I can heal my soul and body at the same time." He said it with somewhat of uncertainty.

He knew that his actions will have many consequences. Gritting his teeth, he continued resolutely.  He closed his eyes, and a bright light exited his forehead. The more of it that came out, the paler he became.

"Ahhhh," he shouted in pain.

He was forcefully taking out a part of his soul. The bright light kept struggling and trying to get back into his body. He was exhausted as he pulled it out. He started gasping from exhaustion.

What made him question his decision to continue was that the next part was going to be more painful.  He did not want to back down.

His soul was stretched and a tear formed in the middle until it was torn into two pieces.

 

All the colour in his body disappeared, he opened his eyes, although his face could not be seen in the dim-lit room, bulging green veins could be seen in his face. He was in extreme pain and could not stop himself from screaming in agony.

 

"Ahhhh…ahahhhhhh," a pool of sweat and blood could be seen under him, it had formed during the torturous process of dividing his soul. The blood and sweat had a repulsive smell that he failed to notice from all the pressure he was feeling.

 

But he was not done yet, he needed to persevere. He stabilized his mentality and energy to get ready for the next step.

 

His eyes had turned red from the pain, and the small blood vessels had exploded in his eyes, making his eyes blood red. Small streams of blood were coming out of his eyes, nose and ears. He was tired and out of energy. His body was demanding sleep, but he fought through it and continued.

 

After some time, he slowly managed to take control of himself. He slowly lifted his hand, using the blood on the floor, he started to draw shapes of the celestial bodies.

 

Starting with shapes of the moon, a waning crescent, a half-moon, a waxing and full moon. Once he finished drawing, the patterns formed a circle around him and his soul.

 

The soul piece that he had just divided was pulled away from him and enveloped around the Pyramid. It too soon started to mimic the Pyramid and pulsate with different colours.

He changed the rotation of the symbols, and each time the Pyramid pulsated a small area of the soul would take its colour and be removed from the Pyramid.

The process ended, as the soul was further divided into over 300 pieces each with a different colour.

He wanted to divide the soul pieces into equal parts, but now they were all different sizes.

"What is done is done,"

He sighed, the Pyramid did not seem to listen to him, and it moved to the next step.

The Pyramid then absorbed his blood, followed by the different coloured soul pieces.

After absorbing the soul pieces and the blood, the Pyramid unravelled, and it consisted of 4 layers.

The top layer consisted of the elements.

Fire,

Water,

Light,

Earth,

Lightning and many others….

The second layer had different weapons intents.

The third layer consisted of universal laws, Space, Time, Life, Death and many more.

The fourth layer had a book.

The world around the Pyramid was slowly folding in as if it was too heavy for the universe to bear it.

This also notified the universe of his action.

What he was doing was going against the natural order of things. The universe wanted to stop him and restore the balance.

It started to gather its energies to deal with him. He noticed it but was not too worried. He knew what was ahead of him was hell. He prepared the best he could for this.

He was supplying it with more energy, to expedite the process.

The universe gathered lightning and formed it into a ball. It kept on increasing its intensity to disrupt the Pyramid.

"I need to hurry,"

As the Pyramid absorbed the extra energy, it started to send the soul pieces through the layers.

The first piece went through the first layer of the Pyramid.

It absorbed an element similar to its colour that was determined by the Pyramid.

Then it fell like a falling star into the second layer absorbing a weapon intent.

Then into the third layer bathing in the universal laws.

Then falling into the fourth layer, the book replicated and placed its replica into the soul.

Once the soul piece had information from the four layers, then it was reabsorbed into the core of the Pyramid.

This process continued until the last piece of the soul was absorbed.

Boom! Raaawwwwwww! Screech!

The lightning slammed towards the Pyramid.

However, the Pyramid simply took the lightning and assimilated it with the souls. At this point, the man noticed that something was not right. This was not meant to happen.

The Pyramid then teleported higher into the air and took in all the lightning that was gathered by the universe.

It started to spin, the more lightning-energy it absorbed, the faster it spun.

The Pyramid had fully charged up, and it flew up like a giant fireball.

Upon reaching an imaginable height, it exploded.

 

Booooom! An explosion could be heard for millions of miles.

 

The many multi-coloured soul pieces shot like shooting stars to the different parts of the universe.

 

As the ferocious energies started to settle down, the space cracks could be seen.

Soon after the cracks began to mend.

Then the Pyramid fell down, pulsating very slowly, it fell back directly at the person's hand. As soon as it made contact with him, both of them disappeared.

Experts that had noticed this could feel uniqueness come from each soul piece. They were all wondering what happened.

 

***

On top of a mountain, an old man looked at the sky with the beautiful firework. He had a smile on his face and slowly muttered, "It has finally been used again, the world will no longer be boring … hahahahaha."

***

In a palace made of different plants, two cold ice-blue eyes were opened.

Immediately after a lady wearing green entered, "What are your orders, your majesty?" She said with a lovely voice.

The pair of eyes just looked at her as she felt a cold sensation form around her due to the intense gaze. She immediately lowered her eyes when she saw a rare smile on her majesty's beautiful red lips. Then came her gentle yet distant voice:  "It has started, make preparations."

The lady bowed and replied, "Yes, your majesty." As the maid left, she was surprised, as this was the first time she had seen her smile.

***

On a graveyard a man was sitting and drinking what looked like cheap wine, he looked at the sky and started to laugh, "hahahahaahahaha,"

Cough

Cough

"I guess I should go down there, it will be much more lively compared to you old farts." He shouted with a chuckle while looking at the graves.

He got up from the grave and started to walk ahead, as he wobbled left and right walking towards the horizon drops of his wine spilt on the ground from time to time. Everywhere that it had dropped beautiful flora bloomed shortly after.

 

 

 

 

46