Chapter 223 – The Unexpected Tranquillity
52 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After their discussion, they left. Fiona and Emily had things to do now, and the current conversation had already delayed them. They went to finish tier priorities first. After that, they would meet with Aile. Aile figured out from the conversation that they desired to spend the time with him alone and separately. So whoever finished first would get their solo time with him earlier.

Aile then gave Sara, Sophie and Anna a kiss sending them away. Xue was blushing, and after kissing her passionately again, Aile teased her that she was not good at it and they need to practice more. After they were out of breath, Xue wanted to explore the town with him, he had already promised her that.

Aile agreed and went out with her as she tried to figure out his preference in colours and clothing designs. Then they ate some meat skewers, and being fed in public had Xue become red, and she was flustered and happy at the same time. While they returned, Xue was clinging onto him closely.

Once they arrived at their residence, she pouted that the day was moving much faster than usual, knowing that her time with him was coming to an end, Xue hoped to come up with a reason to delay it. No logical conclusion was reached.

She had a long passionate kiss, after which, she said meekly, "Can we go out again, there is another street that I want to visit too?"

Aile gave her a quick kiss and agreed. Xue smiled and skipped as she departed, already thinking about their next date. Aile then left to look for Sara and Sophie as he was not planning to see them tonight.

He turned the door nob to enter their room, but it was locked. He knocked.

"Who is it?"

"Aile..."

The door opened, and he was pulled in, and with a swift motion, another pair of hands locked the door. Sara and Sophie were there scarcely clothed, and as soon as he arrived, he was pulled into two passionate kisses. "Remember, there is the two of us here, so you need to spend twice as much with us. There is also Anna..."

Soon the second session of the dual cultivation was underway. Three hours later, after a bath, he tucked them in the bed. Aile visited Anna shortly. He did not want her to feel neglected. So he gave her a passionate kiss before going to find Fiona or Emily.

Aile searched and soon found Emily.

Emily had detected him and called him over. In front of her was a person from Port Kiar, he had brought a letter, Emily showed the letter to Aile. It was from Hazel asking if Aile arrived safely. She also said that everything was fine, and she had dealt with the fact that Violet knew his identity. Luna had completed the transfer of Sun Merchant Union to the Oxe Merchant Guild's representative before the two days deadline they had discussed. She also recorded the transaction in an image crystal. One, Two, Three and Four had temporarily joined the White Clan's side. So when they humiliate the royal Marquis, they could also fan the flames of war between them and the White Clan. There was some more information, but most of the letter consisted of concern for Aile's arrival.

Aile let out a sigh in relief, reading the encrypted message. He was sure that their messenger would reach her sometime today, bringing her the news of what happened on his side. Aile felt better, knowing that things were as expected in Port Kiar.

***

Meanwhile, the blue dressed lady that wanted to take Sara and Sophie with her was zooming ahead when someone spotted her from a mountain far away.

As soon as she was seen, a creature that had 5 spaced apart eyes lit a talisman. "Boss, a descender from the blue witch's faction is coming our way."

A rough voice came from the other side, "Does she have anyone with her... If she does, it means, we found another one of those souls, get ready to battle, it does not matter if we cause displeasure to the Blue Witch."

"Boss, she has no one with her, should we engage in battle, we can figure out the news from her."

A rough voice continued, "No... stand down! We do not need to invite the blue witch's wrath for simply this much information. It just means that we would not find one of those souls in this direction, those bastard predictors were wrong once again. Camp here for a few days, and we will just send a report that we searched but found nothing."

"Ok, boss."

***

Aile did not know that a group of descenders had predicted the direction to his location. His action of stopping the blue dressed lady not only saved Sara and Sophie's life, but it also saved his.

Aile now had confirmation that things were going as planned in Port Kiar and felt a weight lifted from his back. Emily told the messenger to wait the night and leave tomorrow.

After the messenger was gone, Aile held her back. Emily knew that it was their time to spend. She had been done for the day and asked Aile to teach him how he managed to sneak them out the other day. She also wanted to learn the skills of infiltration, where he knew the exact location of the guards.

She wanted to learn another technique that could be used to sneaking into places so that she could improve her skill. This would help her stealth become more successful.

Of course, she held his hand and brought him to her special training area to teach her this. Once they arrived there, Aile showed her that it was just an extension of their senses. To which she was doubtful at first. But after a few experiments, she found out the unnatural skill that Aile had, being able to have the ability to magnify and make his senses dull at will. The first question that popped into her head as if he always maintained them to gain better intelligence. She even asked if he was listening to them yesterday.

Aile, of course, explained to her that he did not listen to them yesterday. He had no intention of infringing on their privacy. He then explained to her that having more sensitive senses would not necessarily be an advantage all the time.

 

Busy IRL + broken hard disk (Even if it is new, make sure you back up regularly.)  Will reply to comments soon-ish

2