Chapter 231 – Central Room of the Fort
40 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are wrong, I do not want you to use Alia, just make her fall in love. A forced situation will not help us.. that is not something I want for you or her... Make Alia love you..."

Aile looked down and then said, "I am not sure of how to do that."

Emily raised her eyes, and a slight smile formed on her face.

"I am serious... Just be as you are, and do not be harsh on her."

Aile did not know what to say, so he just shrugged, "Let me think about it, and I have things to worry about that I need to solve. I will consider it later." Aile was interested in going to the fort and finding out what will happen on the fort. This is because his feeling deep down was urging him to go there.

"Well, I want you to decide quicker. This is because I have told Iris, Maggi and Izumi to consider and become autonomous. They would be going with you and help you set up the main base on the royal side if you agree. Do not forget that we have a short window of opportunity, the royals could save Alia, or the White Clan could use her. She is currently destined to die, so if you feel bad, you should know that you will be helping her. I will give you until we meet tomorrow night." Aile nodded and knew that it was a time-sensitive situation and could not take much time to make a move.

Plus, if the fort could not give him a direction to find a solution tomorrow, then he might not have a clear way to cure Sara and Hazel. Aile speculated that there he would find something interesting as the fate orbs were pushing to get there.

Perhaps with the royal's help, he could also get a cure for Hazel and Sara later if others avenues were unfruitful. This made him lean on helping her. But to what extent, he was not sure, and whether a possible relationship should be established was another question. Aile's and Emily's conversation about this topic was finished, nothing more needed to be said.

"How are you, Iris?"

"Good... and welcome here!" Said Iris in her trademark concise way, yet the twinkle in her eyes made all the difference. Only someone close to her would have noticed such a thing. Aile talked a little with Iris receiving short answers. She had been overwhelmed seeing a new side of her strict teacher, making her seem less present.

After concluding his talk with iris, he patted Emily's bottom, "This is for not saying good morning!" he whispered to her. He was referring to the fact that she ran away from his embrace and Fiona's room in the morning. The action made Iris's eyes wide. Emily glared at Aile and then Iris and saw his smirk. "Idiot!" Aile's sentences could be interpreted in many different ways, and that was followed by his intimate action in front of her disciple, making Emily face a tint redder.

After teasing Emily a little more, Maggie and Izumi were invited. Emily took control and made them put on a show in front of Aile. She made Maggi and Izumi show their competence in business and their dealings, profits and future plans for Fort Bot's economy. To his surprise, this followed by something he did not expect.

Emily made them fight Iris, the two of them combined could deal with the now 4th stage Iris. Aile smiled and gave the three of them a gift, while Emily was proud. She had secretly shown her contribution here too, the special people were not only smart in their trade thanks to Fiona but strong to protect themselves as a result of her effort.

Aile upgraded their cultivation, and Emily asked Aile to put on a fate law seal to prevent them from disclosing anything. Aile trusted them, but the extra security was necessary. Fortunately, Emily was smart and acted at the correct time to not make him seem doubtful. The happiness of receiving his gift made them jubilant.

The unhappiness caused due to what happened yesterday was faded to a large extent. Iris too smiled and thanked him, but when she looked at Emily, her strict teacher, she turned a little red, as Iris remembered how Emily did not refuse Aile a while back. However, Emily's gaze kept her quiet. Then Izumi and Maggie happily left, leaving Emily, Iris and Aile.

The three of them were going to explore the fort, Izumi and Maggi decided against that and were more curious about their new precious gift. They took the cultivation technique as something personal and something Aile wanted them to accomplish. They could not waste time sightseeing.

Taking the winding path to the top of the hill, Aile acted a little intimate in front of Iris. As it would make Emily blush and act like a little girl, something that she had rarely shown before.

At the top of the second mountain, after an amusing climb, they reached a gate. It was guarded by the guards from Port Kiar, the most trusted people were brought here. With their insignia and Emily's presence, Aile entered the fort easily. He laughed a little as they did not recognize him. He had been indoors and closed off from most of his employees. The lack of interaction led to the current situation where he has show proof to remove the little doubt in their eyes.

The inside of the fort was not in optimum condition. While it was clean, the decay of time had made it seem very old. There was no difference from another fort, as it had big doors, large opaque domes with slightly tinted glass. The light made it bright, but most windows view was blocked by a structure in front of them in case of a ranged attack.

Yet most of them has a structure similar to a veranda. Anyone interested in the view could go outside and look at everything from up high.

While the view was magnificent, Aile was immediately attracted to the central room of the fort.

Spoiler

This small mini-arc is coming to an end and the next arc starts from the next chapter where the story will shift to the main plot.

[collapse]
2