(Extra Content) Grade of Body Cultivation Techniques.
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Grade of a Body Cultivation Technique is influenced by several factors;

  • Its Speed ​​to Increase Base Force.
  • Its Speed ​​to Refine, Control and Accumulate Qi.
  • Its Difficulty of Execution.
  • Its Capacity to Compress Qi.

All beings are born with a Spirit, however, unlike those that born with a Magic Spirit and are more susceptible to the thinnest strings of the universe and the magic energy that makes it up, allowing them to be able to guide, gather, refine, control and to accumulate said energy, those who are not born with said Spirit related to Magic, find it impossible to develop these capacities.

However, this does not mean that beings with a Non-Magic Spirit are not talented, Great Kings and Sages from the beginning of creation, they have been born without a Magic Spirit and at some point, one of them thought;

“If with my Spirit it is so difficult for me to control the Magic Energy of the Universe, then I will train until I am able to control the Internal Energy of my Temple”.

By creating this school of thought, a host of talents and unsurpassed sages who were born without a Magic Spirit, began to investigate how to use their Spirit to control and transform the energy in their bodies.

In this way, after countless years of tries and errors, extensive research, as well as arduous training and a complete dedication, the first Body Cultivation Techniques were created, which develop one's Spirit to become what those sages named as a Martial Spirit which is capable of gathering, refining, controlling and accumulating the energy of the body into internal energy also called Qi.

These techniques are too complex and due to this, in order to classify them the existing processes are excessively rigorous and in them various factors are taken into account such as, for example;

An extremely important factor is the speed at which the technique increases the Base Force of a Warrior, since it is this force that generates the Qi and the more Base Force a Warrior has, the greater the Qi it generates.

The speed of the technique to refine, control and accumulate Qi is another great factor, and this is because when a Warrior has enough accumulated Qi, he will be able to use high grade combat and movement techniques, and when he shows a great control of his Qi, his dexterity with these techniques will increase letting him show an amazing battle power. On the other hand, the more his Qi is refined, his abilities to control and accumulate it will be greater and the power that he shows will be more explosive.

Another factor to take into account is the difficulty that a Body Cultivation Technique presents to practice it, although there are hundreds of these techniques, many of them require the practitioner to undergo almost impossible training to break their limits, where, for the lack of skill or even a carelessness, one may find the end of his days. There is also the fact that some require rare materials or unique environments and extreme conditions that are not easy to find and, therefore, the advancement of practitioners of this technique is much slower than normal.

Although all these points have great influence when classifying one of these techniques, the most common is to classify them by its Capacity  to Compress the Qi, and the more compressed the Qi is, the greater benefits it will have, for example, it can be accumulate a greater amount of it in the Dantian and body, and although its difficulty to control it increases, its explosiveness also does so and in an exponential way, in general, it is usual to classify it by this factor because it amplifies the General Force of a Warrior.

 

 

[Saarg]

A NOTE FROM SAARG:

Thank you for reading this story.

Remember that when you visit us on Patreon, you not only can enjoy all the free content that we have, but also, you can access to our exclusive content by supporting us with your donations that can be from 1USD.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.
Leave us your comments to know what you think about the story.

 

1