(Extra Content) Grade of Combat and Movement Techniques.
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Grade of a Combat and Movement Technique is influenced by several factors;

  • Its Ability to Multiply the General Combat Strength.
  • Its Ability to Multiply General Defense.
  • Its Ability to Multiply Speed ​​and Agility of Movement.
  • Its ability to adapt to different types of scenarios.

A Warrior with only his Qi Force is quite powerful, even just by using his Base Force some can defeat great beasts or entire enemy troops, however, when facing Great Magicians supported by Magic Techniques and Magic Spells, this combat ability does not it is enough, for which, the Sages and Ancient Warriors, developed Combat and Movement Techniques.

These techniques use the Qi Force as fuel, thanks to its various forms and special methods, these are capable of multiplying the Force, Defense, Speed ​​and General Agility of a Warrior.

On the other hand, the diversity of existing Combat and Movement Techniques is immense, and it is that not all Warriors stand out in the same areas, some are more skilled with their speed and agility, others are more suitable for defense, some more are skilled at attacking and a few are quite balanced in all areas.

That said, each Warrior regardless of their area of ​​skill, must be able to face any type of scenario, whether in group battles, against sneak attacks, long or short distance battles, in terrain disadvantageous to their strengths, etc., and it is for these reasons that the Adaptation Capacity of Combat and Movement Techniques also influences its Grade.

Even if the techniques that are not balanced, focus on a specific strength, they also contain methods for different types of scenarios, and although the user may still be at a disadvantage, this gives them the ability to better cope with the situation.

In the world, however, it is more common for the Grades of Combat and Movement Techniques to be classified by the number of times it can multiply a Warrior's strengths.

[Saarg]

A NOTE FROM SAARG:

Thank you for reading this story.

Remember that when you visit us on Patreon, you not only can enjoy all the free content that we have, but also, you can access to our exclusive content by supporting us with your donations that can be from 1USD.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.
Leave us your comments to know what you think about the story.

1