(Extra Content) Mages Ranks.
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are two parameters to determine the Rank of a Mage;

  • The Amount of Mana it possesses
  • The Ability to Control said Mana.

The importance of the amount of Mana is due to the fact that Mages with large amounts of Mana have the possibility of using spells and magic techniques of high-grade which have higher requirements regarding the required Mana.

On the other hand, unlike a Mage with little Mana who can only use a few spells or magic techniques before drain it, a Mage with a higher amount of Mana, can have prolonged battles without drain his source of power so quickly and can also imbue more Mana in any of his attacks.

When a person can project his Mana and it can spread over his body 1 inch, it is said that he has reached the amount of Mana needed to become a Low G-Rank Mage.

On the other hand, he will only be truly considered as one if and only if he can use at least one magic technique for Low G-Rank Mages. Hence the significance of the second parameter is derived.

If a Mage has enough Mana, but is unable to control it, and therefore, his poor dexterity impede him from using magic or spells techniques of Higher-Grade, even if he fights with a Mage with less Mana, but, with much greater proficiency in the way that he control his energy, the chances of victory will be greatly diminished for the first one.

A NOTE FROM SAARG

Thank you for following this story.

Remember that when you visit us on Patreon, you not only can enjoy all the free content that we have, but also, you can access to our exclusive content.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.

 

1