Chapter 20. Dual Cultivators, Concluding Awakening (Part I).
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the small living room of Asherit and Thyriel's home, two young guys were finishing their meals while chatting leisurely.

"Brother Asherit, we have so much to learn and the hours of the day are so few" With a slight sigh, Thyriel commented.

She was truly enjoying learning about the wonders and mysteries of the world, but with so many things to learn, she felt like she was missing hours a day.

"Jaja, be patient, perhaps we have not learned a thousandth part of the truths and laws of the universe and yet we are already learning very fast unlike many people", When Asherit spent his days with his mother in that mansion inside the Imperial Castle, like Thyriel right now, did not understand the abyssal difference between his abilities for progress and learning compared to those of normal people.

Even the so-called geniuses, they had no comparison with them in these respects.

"Although it is not bad that you want to learn more and more, but, do not rush with your cultivation, always strengthen your foundations to the limit so that when you take the next step, your state be firmer than a mountain" Nodding to the words of Asherit, Thyriel clenched her little fists tightly.

"Brother Asherit, with the Lieutenant's training, we will only have a few hours off in the morning and a few hours in the evening, our routine..." Although Thyriel liked to memorize all those magic spells from the book that the Lieutenant gave them, and she also wanted to keep learning from him, she liked much more as Asherit taught her.

"Mm, the few hours in the morning we will allocate to follow your practical training of combat and movement techniques, and the arts of assassination, later, in the evening-night we will practice magic spells, magic techniques and spiritual techniques much more thoroughly, finally, the late hours of the night will be reserved for cultivating”,

“Taking away the time from our meals and personal hygiene, as well as the hours of training with the Lieutenant and a couple hours of sleep, I think we will move forward fast enough with this routine, sorry if it is something hard, but it will only be for this month” Asherit spoke apologetically in his last comment.

"No-no, don't worry Brother Asherit, I like to train with you and even if it is difficult, I will do my best not to disappoint you and to achieve my goals" Seeing the determined gaze that was staring at him, Asherit felt the need to hug this little girl as he did with his mother who from time to time showed the same look.

And thinking in his mother, he also knew that although he was called a monstrous genius by many people, he was far from having the strength to set her free and live a quiet life with her.

Different types of thoughts about the Abysmal King, Thyriel and his mother passed through his mind, so clenching his fists he declared.

"I know that you will not disappoint me or your family, I will also do my best, I will do my best for not disappoint anyone, and to help you with my whole being" Hearing the firmness of Asherit's voice, Thyriel felt some heat in her chest and in her heart decided that like him, she would help him with her whole being as well.

"Well, let's finish eating to continue training"

"Mm"

...

After both youngs finished their meals, they headed towards their backyard to train.

"Alright, we'll start the normal training routine tomorrow, the remainder of today I will help you to take one more important step toward your foundation" As Asherit motioned for Thyriel to sit down, he did the same and sat in lotus position in the middle of their yard.

"When you awakened your ancestral lineage, we not only learned about your extraordinary talents with magic, with your magic spirit, with your sea and spiritual sense, we also realized about your great talents as a body cultivator ...",

When the ancient lineage of Thyriel awakened, she had access to a lot of information that manifested in her bloodline, among all this information, her cultivation technique appeared which not only helped her gather, refine, compress and store the mana of water, wind and wood, but also helped her refine and cultivate her body.

Although it was undoubtedly easier to cultivate as a mage than to cultivate as a warrior, Asherit and Thyriel were very special, it could be said that in this area, they were the only two dual cultivators who advanced hand in hand in each profession.

By now, Thyriel was already a Medium G-Rank Mage, however, she still couldn't be classified as a Medium G-Rank Warrior.

There are several factors for someone to be classified as a ranked Warrior, among them, the most important are the power to engender, refine, control and compress the Qi, but the decisive factor is the accumulation of the Qi in one's Dantian.

If a person could engender Qi, refine it, control it and compress it, but for some reason he was not able to accumulate and retain said Qi in his Dantian, he would not have the main source of energy for the Warriors.

And it is that, with the omission of the Dantian that had an immense storage capacity, the body of an average person was not ideal to store large amounts of Qi, so, the Qi stored in the other parts of his body was not enough to allow them to become a Warrior.

Let us figure as an example that these types of energy are water, the Dantian is the crater of an ocean and the other parts of the body are streams, rivers, waterfalls and lakes.

If streams, rivers, waterfalls and lakes do not connect to the vast ocean or are connected to it, but it has huge cracks or some other anomaly that does not allow it to retain water, the intensity of the current flow and its flow would be limited, plus they could face a drought at any moment.

The same happened with the cultivators, they have meridians, acupuncture points, organs, viscera, skin, muscles, tendons and bones through which energy travels, if the Dantian of some person, which is the main energy container, were crippled and not it could fulfill its purpose of being a repository of energy, or it could not be able to link with the rest of the body.

The speed, quantity and power of the energy that travels through the other parts of the body would be highly conditioned and therefore, this person could not use combat and movement techniques adequately, nor multiply their general strength.

And it was at this point that one of the factors that made Asherit and Thyriel so special was marked.

And it is that, both could accumulate large amounts of Qi and Mana even without depending on their Dantian.

The body structure of a hybrid like Asherit was too unique, as for Thyriel, when she began the awakening of her ancient lineage, she also affected her entire body a little, giving her a substantial transformation.

At this time, although Thyriel had enough Qi to merit being classified as a Medium G-Rank Warrior, she had not yet properly accumulated it in her Dantian, but was instead spread throughout her entire body.

...

“Since like me, you are a dual cultivator, and one who can keep her advancement level in both magic and body cultivation, I asked you not to accumulate Qi in your Dantian and only do it in the other parts of your body for one specific reason, to reform your foundations for one last time”,

"Due to the Mana and Qi are two types of energies of the same level of power, traveling through your meridians and acupuncture points will generate internal conflicts if these channels are not resistant enough",

"If you used both types of energy at the same time in some situation, the stress that your body would carry would be quite great, and if you lose control and both energies go into chaos, it can even damage your acupuncture points and meridians...",

"Although the awakening of your lineage transformed your body to some extent, I realized that it has not fully awakened, so I will use a special method to reshape your entire body and force awakening", Hearing Asherit's explanation, Thyriel nodded him and also realized that Asherit always thought beyond what could be seen with the naked eye to help her.

"Well, let's start with the process ..." Asherit then rose from her place and then sat behind Thyriel, feeling Asherit inches behind her, Thyriel's cheeks began to glow fiery red, as she lowered her head and tried to control her nerves.

"I will inject approximately the amount of Qi of a Peak F Rank Warrior into your body to stress and force your bones, tendons, skin, muscles, viscera and organs to evolve, also, I will make my Qi travel violently but moderately through your meridians and acupuncture points”,

"Being pushed to the limit but without exceeding the barrier to harm them, I’m sure that your old lineage will not remain calm and will give your body a boost making it evolve completely",

"Although you have the same amount of Qi as any Medium G-Rank Warrior, yours is of a much higher quality, as it comes from a body in a semi-awakened state of an ancient lineage",

"So, at the end of this process, the Qi that your body engenders with a complete awakening of your lineage, will be exponentially more outstanding...",

"However, the process will be quite painful, so you have to endure" Looking at Thyriel's back, Asherit wore an apologetic face, although he knew this was necessary to take Thyriel's growth one step further, he did not want to see her suffer.

On the other hand, although Thyriel was not able to see Asherit's countenance since he was behind her, for some strange reason, she still felt how he was feeling something bad about putting her through this reform.

"Do not worry brother Asherit, thank you very much for helping me to be stronger, I will resist the process with all my being" With a firm voice and looking ahead, Thyriel declared.

"Mm, if you're ready, then let's get started" Hearing this girl with such a brave and firm tone, Asherit took a deep breath to calm himself and with one last message, he set off full of hope that his method would work.

 

A NOTE FROM SAARG.

Hey Guys!

I hope you are doing great.

Something else is coming, wait a bit please....

:D

1