Chapter 21. Dual Cultivators, Concluding Awakening (Part II).
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A MESSAGE FROM SAARG.

Hello dear readers, 

Today we release not just one, but two wonderful chapters and this is the second of them.

I hope you enjoy it.

 

In a secluded courtyard within the ghost town, two youngs stood closely together one behind the other.

Silence reigned in this area, as both Asherit and Thyriel concentrated for the events that would take place in this backyard.

The first in act was Asherit extending his hands towards Thyriel's back, and through his spirit, he began to control his Qi and gather it first in the palms of his hands.

In the universe, one's spirit could be born as a magic spirit and could also be trained to become a martial spirit.

The biggest difference of both, was that a person would have to be born with a magic spirit or else they could never have one, instead, people were not born with a martial spirit rather, trained their spirit and developed it as a martial spirit.

So, a magic cultivator could train his spirit and turn him into a martial spirit as well to become a body cultivator, whereas a body cultivator who was not born with a magic spirit could never be a magic cultivator.

This did not mean that one was better than the other, most of the Mages preferred to dedicate all their effort to their magic cultivation and only a few cultivated as warriors, and those who did, only reached very limited achievements as one, since their talent was more focused on magic.

As for the two youngs in this courtyard, their spirit seas were immense and their magic spirits too powerful, due to their origins, they were born with powerful magic spirits and by training him as a martial spirit, they quickly managed to balance their affinities.

Therefore, their spirits had great skills in both Mana control and Qi control.

Even with all this, Asherit had to keep all his focus on controlling his Qi since the method he was going to use on Thyriel was quite dangerous, and in the face of the slightest mistake the damage that would be done to Thyriel's body would be almost irreversible.

After a few moments gathering Qi in his hands, Asherit began to send it to Thyriel's body.

'Mm'

Upon feeling Asherit's Qi entering her body, Thyriel let out an involuntary groan, on several occasions she had already felt Asherit's mana surrounding her, but the feeling that his Qi gave her was different, and that is, this was mainly due to the fact that it was the purest Qi born from his own body that was traveling through Thyriel's body.

A rather refreshing yet warm sensation began to travel through Thyriel's skin and muscles.

'Okay, I must first soften her skin, tendons and muscles or they might crack later, I must play it safe on this...', increasing his quantity of Qi to that of a Low E-Rank Warrior, Asherit began to give a kind of massage to the outer parts of Thyriel's body.

'Mmm!'

A great moan came from Thyriel who lowered her head in shame, however, Asherit was absorbed enough in the procedure and did not react to it.

After half an hour and several cute involuntary moans from Thyriel, the first step of the method was completed.

'Alright, the next thing is to strengthen her bones, organs and visceras”, Reducing the amount of Qi down to that of a Low F-Rank Warrior, Asherit began to lightly press those parts of Thyriel's body.

Although it started by pressing only lightly, the sensation of this energy pressing from within your body was certainly painful, nonetheless, Thyriel had entered a focus state of mind as well and was able to push aside this level of pain to monitor her interior.

Since this was not a massage like before, but rather a type of pressure, the Qi accumulated in Thyriel's body began to act, gradually reinforcing the parts where this pressure was being applied so that they could withstand it.

Little by little, Asherit was increasing the pressure level, he had to quickly analyze the limits of what Thyriel could resist in order to slowly overcome that limit.

Although it was easy to say so, it was quite a challenge to do these calculations and match the proper pressure levels so as not to harm Thyriel and keep her at her best for the last steps.

After an hour, when Asherit was pushing with the amount of Qi from a low E-Rank Warrior, this second step was coming to an end.

'The last step of conditioning is to strengthen, temper and stretch her acupuncture points and meridians to the limit' After a deep breath, Asherit lowered the amount of Qi again to match that of a Low F-Rank Warrior.

“This will hurt more than the previous steps, but, after this, the conditioning preparations will be over and I will start sending waves of Qi all over your body, that's where the real hell will begin, because my Qi will circulate frantically throughout everyone your systems and you will have to control your Qi with your best effort to repair the damage that is being generated",

"To be honest, the one I will use is a technique to unlock the hidden potential of a Warrior, when his body is at the limit and his Qi is depleted, but it is still being pressed by the Qi of another person with a special method, at a certain rate and in certain areas of the body, the body of a Warrior will begin a miraculous transformation and his aptitudes will be squeezed to the limit”, making a brief pause for Thyriel to assimilate this information, Asherit continued.

"I’m sure that if all goes well, your ancient lineage will fully awaken and reshape your entire body, however, the pain you will have to endure will be immense..." For a moment, Asherit paused his words, waiting for Thyriel's response.

"Mm, I will be able to bear it brother Asherit, so do not suspend the process until all is done" With a firm tone in her words, Thyriel stated her position, she knew that Asherit was doing this to help her and did not want to disappoint him.

For his part, from Thyriel's words, Asherit could understand that she did not know if she would bear the pain, but even so, she decisively declared that whatever happens he will need execute the method to the end.

"Mm, when I tell you, you will stand up and we will continue, then, here I go ..." In the same lotus position, without delay, Asherit began to send his Qi through the meridians and acupuncture points of Thyriel little by little.

Gently, Asherit's Qi traveled mysterious routes which he carefully traced himself, and once the first circulation was completed, the quantity and level of Qi began to increase.

With Qi equivalent to that of a Medium F-Rank Warrior, Asherit did 10 full circuits before stepping it up.

With Qi equivalent to that of a High F-Rank Warrior, he executes 30 circulations through all channels of Thyriel's body.

With Qi similar to that of a Peak F-Rank Warrior, he made 50 circulations.

By this time, Thyriel's meridians and acupuncture points appeared to be engulfed in flames and also appeared to be breathing in as they slowly expanded.

At specific times, when her meridians were about to crack, Thyriel would control a bit of her Qi near where this was happening and quickly strengthen them.

The tragedies and changes that Thyriel had undergone, had undoubtedly made her stronger since although the pain was making her clench her teeth, her mental state was still well focused on monitoring everything inside with diligence.

Finally, Asherit raised his Qi level to that of a low E-rank Warrior and began a round of 100 circulations through all the channels of Thyriel.

"Now!" After half an hour more, when they had finished the round of circulations, Asherit ordered Thyriel to get up.

And the instant after she got up, Asherit withdrew his hands from her back and began to fill them with Qi.

Pa!

Thu!

Paf!

Tum!

Asherit began to move with impressive speed as he struck different acupuncture points and different parts of Thyriel's body in a perfectly timed manner.

"Argh" With each blow that fell on Thyriel's body, so did a violent wave of Qi and although she was mentally prepared, she still let out a muffled wail upon feeling the sudden first round of blows.

Waves of frenetic but well-calculated Qi were pressing down on all parts of Thyriel's body constantly.

On the outside, her skin was beginning to crack and the pure energy of her Qi was seen running through her to heal her.

Her muscles began to contract and elongate abruptly causing the breakage of her fibers which was repaired almost instantly with her energy.

Her tendons were tightening at the same time they were being hit by Asherit's violent Qi, and her Qi had no choice but to rush to reinforce them.

Her bones were cracking and her Qi was rushing to heal the cracks.

Her organs and visceras seemed to be being hammered by Asherit's Qi as in a forging process and were only not demolished because Thyriel's Qi was being consumed at an alarming rate as it supported them, as if it was transmitting more raw material to them.

Although her acupuncture points were suffering a similar pain to the other parts, none of these compared to what Thyriel's meridian system was tolerating.

The speed with which her meridians were fracturing, healing, expanding, strengthening and tensing was alarming, so much so that of all the Qi that Thyriel was consuming to support her body every second, 50% was consumed in supporting only her meridians.

Pa!

Pfha!

Tha!

As Thyriel struggled to endure this process, Asherit kept circling his launching different styles of fists, palms, and other mysterious attacks charged with ever-increasing amounts of Qi.

Almost half an hour had passed and both young people were still involved in this process.

'Unbelievable, her Qi is of such high quality and so dense that it is not completely depleted yet ...',

'However, at this rate, her body will begin to hide wounds, although it will be somewhat dangerous I will have to increase my Qi level to that of a Medium E-Rank Warrior if I want her full awakening to be a success' A series of thoughts passed quickly through Asherit's mind and from one moment to the next, he raised the level of the Qi that was leaking into Thyriel's body to the limit of a Medium E-Rank Warrior.

"Agh" The immense pain it inflicted on Thyriel didn't even let her articulate a legible wail as her face paled.

And after half a round.

'There is only a hint of her Qi left, this is the crucial moment, I will continue until the end of this round, if her ancient lineage does not finish awakening I will use my best healing skills to not leave permanent damage on Thyriel', with all the resolution in the world, Asherit didn't mind revealing his true level of prowess in helping this young elf.

"Aaaaarghh" A pain filled scream came from Thyriel in the last series of blows of this round, by this time, her Qi was completely dry, not even a hint was left in the middle of her body.

Remarkable cracks began to appear on Thyriel's skin, the sound of her bones, muscles and tendons being ripped apart could be heard clearly, her organs and visceras were becoming more devoid of vigor by the second, her acupuncture points were about to explode and the pain that came from her meridians being ripped almost caused her to pass out.

'Come on, Come on' Observing the state of Thyriel, Asherit wanted to stop here, although he knew that all the effort so far would be wasted, still he did not want to continue seeing the pain on Thyriel's face.

'No, she told me not to stop so I must continue to the end...',

'AAAH DAMMIT, FINISH WAKING UP ONCE DAMN ANCIENT BLOODLINE!!!' Then a strange event took place in this courtyard.

Although it did not come out of his throat, both the world and Thyriel seemed to hear this desperate cry from Asherit.

At that moment, no one noticed that a Cyan Translucent Crown flickered illusively for a few moments above Asherit's head.

And as if obeying a supreme order, the symbol on Thyriel's forehead unleashed an incandescent light, and from her heart, enigmatic chains of blood began to spread throughout her body, as it pulsed at fascinating speeds and mysterious rhythm.

Asherit was suddenly thrown a few feet by a supernatural power but as if that power respected or thanked him.

Moreover, like a tempest, Thyriel's Qi began to rise from her heart and guided by the symbol on her forehead, a thrilling metamorphosis began in Thyriel.

Slowly, layers and layers of dirt, impurities and blood began to seep from within Thyriel, a putrid odor beginning to fill the air around.

"Incredible ..., It's like me that time..." Being a participant in this amazing scene, Asherit had a smile on his entire face as he looked forward to the best for this young elf girl and remembered some things from the metamorphosis that he also went through.

...

It was until dawn the next day that Thyriel slowly opened her eyes, her metamorphosis had only lasted a few hours because she had already been very close to this transformation.

Actually, although it was an awakening, it could be called as the start of an awakening, when the ancient lineage of Thyriel had awakened on that occasion, there were tons of information that had not yet been unlocked, moreover, in general only her innate talents like magic cultivator woke up.

This time however, it was her talents as a body cultivator that manifested, and with this, the beginning of her awakening as a dual cultivator was concluded.

Although she undoubtedly had tons of information to unlock from her ancient lineage, now she was fully on track to accomplish that task...

Sensing the scent of the layer of blood and impurities that surrounded her, Thyriel felt quite disgusted and with an explosion of her Qi, she evaporated all this layer after an instant.

Asherit had stayed with her most of the time, and when he saw her, he was stunned by the girl who came out of her shell.

Thyriel's skin had become whiter and smoother, her figure had developed a little more and her previously fine features had become much more elegant.

"Ah, emm, I thought you would like to shower after this, so I have prepared a hot bath for you" Seeing Asherit speaking nervously and in a hurry, Thyriel's cheeks turned red as she thanked and ran off to take a good bath, unaware that she had stunned an inexperienced young genius in the courtyard with her latest actions.

 

AN IMPORTANT NOTE FROM SAARG

Thank you for reading this story.

Remember that when you visit us on Patreon, you not only can enjoy all the free content that we have, but also, you can access to our advanced chapters.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.
Leave us your comments to know what you think about today's chapters.

1