Chapter 0: Prologue (Void)
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Gathering of the Great Ones ] 

➖➖➖


Darkness. An endless amount of darkness.

Space. An endless amount of empty space.

Channels. 11 channels left with no comments for days.

Upon entering the [Chemo Zone], a space owned in [Discord] by [Sager], an online friend of mine. I noticed that the place had been left inactive for about a few days.

The last comment that was sent appeared to be two days old. And the memes I had put in yesterday and before yesterday, had not gotten any comment or emoji attached to it.


Seriously now. [Sager] should try living up the place a little. The only channels used as of now are the [generals], [links] and [memes-dump].

If only he could find us some entertainment, how wonderful would our [Chemo Zone] become???


“Sigh.” 


Sighing like a defeated dense protagonist, I quickly stopped thinking of the difficult times our [Discord Server] was faceing, and stated to focus on the creature that was living in the [novel-discussion] channel.

“It’s been a while kathaniD.” I said to the black creature that resembled a Tumor.


“....”

“er... yoU Are?” The creature tried to remember about me but it seemed that it had forgotten my name and couldn’t remember at all.

“Green Leaf. The name doesn’t matter too much, however, you should remember my voice. In the future, I might be helpful. Who knows.”


“...”

“oKay...” He said and changed his vision to somwhere far away. Spacing out like he usually does.

I don’t know what he was looking at. Nevertheless, whatever it was, I had no desire to know.

Sometimes the things kathaniD sees are too horrific for my eyes to get used too.

“Step, step, step, etc.”

Turning myself towards the exit of the [novel-discussion] channel. I reached the server’s menu and from there I went to the [general] channel.

➖➖➖➖


[ Green Leaf ]: “Now then. Shall we start our meeting @Sager @Flip a Card @Tojara @Schuldraigh @Wolpe


[ Sager ]: “.... Yes. I think we should start this meeting. It’s been a while since we all got together anyway.”


[ Toyara ]: “Hi guys. What’s up???”


[ Flip A Card ]: “Man. I was just taking a nap. Why did you have to ping me?”


[ Schuldraigh ]: “Don’t tell. You probably couldn’t win the heart of that girl again. And pinged us so that we can comfort you again, right???”


[ Wolpe ]: “... Leaf is in love?!? Or are you hitting on a girl? Seriously man. Look out for the police. They are everywhere!!”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Nah. It not about that girl this time. It’s more about our future as Gods.”


[ Sager ]: “Future~?”


[ Flip A Card ]: “Future~??”


[ Toyara ]: “Future~???”


[ Wolpe ]: “Future~????”


Schuldraigh ]: “Future~?????”



[ Green Leaf ]: “Yes, the future.”

“Some of you have forgotten your duties with the passing of time. Thus, it is my duty to remind you guys that ‘we’ as Gods have the duty to create worlds, not laze around in the void without doing nothing.”

[ Sager ]: “You don’t have to repeat that Leaf. We are aware about our duties as Gods.”

“However.... we barely ever had a real vacation in years. Living in society is too tiring. The phone calls and work never ends.”


[ Tojara ]: “Honestly speaking. I too feel this way. Despite us being somehow omnipotent, we still can’t completely find a way too relax our minds. Playing games these days don’t cut it anymore. 

“I hope I don’t have to wear glasses.”

[ Wolpe ]: “I don’t know about you guys. But I have been feeling good these days. This year’s summer has been fun.”


[ Flip A Card ]: “Fun you say? Try enduring a month inside your house, just because the COVID-19 exploded out of China.”

“And let us not forget of the endless amount of heat being generated by our solar system’s biggest star.”

“The world is scary....”


[ Schuldraigh ]: “....”

“I thought we were going to talk about the ‘future’ here. U know, technological advancement, a cure for the corona virus, and maybe advancement in transportation.”

“If only space travels were possible here on earth, how wonderful would it be? Sigh.”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Okay, okay. Let’s us not derail from our original discussion.”

“Sure, I think that talking about what’s happening these days is good but....”

“The amount of quality when creating ‘Woulds’ has decreased these days.”

“Chapters are being released too late and sometimes even mangas fail to gain fame thanks to the amount of time it takes to work on quality and scripts.”

“All in all. I called you guys out here, in the [Chemo Zone] to discuss about a something that might or might not interest you guys.”


[ Schuldraigh ]: “....”

“Okay. I am listening.”


[ Flip A Card ]: “Leaf, I swear, if this discussion you dragged us on isn’t interesting. I will probably ignore you for a while.”

“I was just about to take a nap. Do you have any idea how important it is to sleep early for an 8 years old boy like me!?”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Rest assured my brethren. What I have in store for you is something amazing!!” *smug face*


[ Sager ]: “Okay. I am listening too.”

“Hope it’s not about something dumb again.” *Rolls his eyes*


[ Wolpe ]: *Waiting for ‘Green Leaf’ to tell us about whatever it is, he wants to tell us about* 

*hehe ? *


[ Green Leaf ]: “Good. I see that I have your attention. Barely, but anyway.”

“Hehe. Ahahahahana~!! Goodth. Let me explain then.” *Very Excited*


[ Flip A Card ]: “For some unknown reasons, I don’t like where this is going.... maybe I shou~”


[ Green Leaf ]“Here is the deal.”

“I have managed to create a certain magic ‘summoning’ ritual/circle/formula capable of realizing the existence of gods inside the mortal plane!”


[ Tojara ]: “U did what!!?”


[ Schuldraigh ]:  “Eeeeee~!!!”


[ Wolpe ]: “Huh????”

“What does that mean???”

[ Sager ]: “Holly Allah, Leaf!! Do you have any idea of what you have done~?!!

[ Green Leaf ]: “I know. I know. Sager, Flip, before you go Apeshit on me please listen carefully.”

“The formula that I invented is something similar to the ‘Hero Summon’ ritual.”

“However. ‘Hero Summoning’ ritual isn’t actually the full version of the actual summoning ritual. The actual version of the summoning ritual is older. Way older than us, the current generation of Gods.”

“Hero summoning ritual is not a real full fledged ritual. There exist three(3) versions of “Hero Summoning” ritual. And among those three versions, one of them, is the original ritual that was created by an Outer-Ancient-Elder God.

“The first ever ritual to ever have existed, is called ‘Wonderland Hero Summon’. And this is the original one.”

“However, this ritual later ended up falling in humanity’s hands or rather offered by the Gods to the mortal plane as a sign of pity.”

“Mortals aren’t as powerful as Gods. Therefore, no matter how much they try, they cannot reproduce the miracles made by Gods.”

“Seeing that they could not recreate the ritual. Humans decided to change some of the formula’s operations. They decided to reduce it’s potency to the level were mortals could manage to execute the ritual.”

“It took decades, maybe even centuries. But in the end humans modified the ‘Wonderland Hero Summon’ ritual and called it ‘Hero Summoning’ ritual.

“Now. Did you manage to follow me to this extent???”


[ Tojara ]: “....”

“I fucking don’t know what you are talking about!”


[ Schuldraigh ]: “Fantasy based stuff....”

“Guess you did some research, right?”


[ Wolpe ]: “What is he talking about? What’s the ‘Hero Summoning’ rite~??”

“And why do I feel that we have been dragged in something very, very weird???”


[ Flip A Card ]: “....”

*I knew that whatever he was going to talk about wouldn’t be good at all. My precious sleeping time is ruined!!*


[ Sager ]: “Hm... so. You are saying that you found a ‘way’ for Gods to be summoned to the mortal plane?”

@Tojara  @Flip A Card  @Schuldraigh  @Wolpe

“The [Hero Summoning] rite is a complex spell or formula created to bring out people from other worlds into the world the summoner wishes.”

“It’s usually one of the common ways created to ruin people’s lives by throwing certain individuals in ‘Another World’, where they gain cheat overpowered abilities, get a harem full of beautiful girls and even build a kingdom with loyal servants.”

“Note: The summoned people aren’t always great people. Sometimes they will decide to live a peaceful life, other times they will decide to destroy the world and a few times they take revenge on those who wronged them.”


[ Tojara ]: “My Goddess. You invented something like that!”

“Interesting. It might just work and make for a good adventure.”


[ Flip A Card ]: “Okay. I see. But what does this has to do with us???”


[ Wolpe ]: “Yup. It’s weird.”

“As Flip said. What does this have to do with us?”


[ Schuldraigh ]: *I think I know where this is going.... Better wait for Leaf’s next words to confirm my assumptions.*

[ Green Leaf ]: “Yes, fantasy based stuff @Schuldraigh

“It makes me happy that you know about ‘this’ Sager. It’s good to have someone who understands me.”


[ Sager ]: “....Leave the monologue aside Leaf. Tell me what you have in mind.”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Good. I see that we have reached a certain point in~”


[ Sager. ]: “No ‘RP’, remember Leaf. It’s one of our rules.”


[ Green Leaf  ]: “....”

“Fine. I get it.” * Disappointed for not going into his monologue* 

“Ahem~! @Sager @Tojara @Flip A Card @Schuldraigh  @Wolpe

“I have found a way for us, [The Creators], to be ‘Isekaied’ without having to die, reincarnate or transmigrate. Hell, we do not even have to worry about finding a way back home once we have reached the other world.”

“My ‘Summoning Formula’ works both ways. Not only can ‘it’ summon but it can also send back whatever it summons as long as the summoner wishes.”

“It can summon entities regarding of their mass, status or concept. Space and time doesn’t pose a problem. The time spend in the other worlds will flow faster than on Earth. Space on the other hand is not a problem too, the method of transportation is very fast and comfy.

“Besides this particular function. It has another few additional functions. Such as giving us overpowered powers, enhanced senses, stronger bodies and a [Lveling System].”

“I spend an entire year researching and doing attempts at constructing this cheat of a summoning formula! The amount of things and concepts I put inside, is almost at the level of creating a living being!”

“Heck, I think that the whole formula is alive and has a heart  right now.”


[ Sager ]: “.....”

[ Tojara ]: “....”

[ Schuldraigh ]: “....”

[ Wolpe ]: “.....”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Em....”

“What now???”

[ Flip A Card ]: “Leaf.... that’s awesome!”


[ Wolpe ]: “Yeah. That’s incredible!”


[ Tojara ]: “!!!”

“WoW ?.”


[ Schuldraigh ]: “Em... well.... that’s something.


[ Sager ]: “.....”

“Hm....”


[ Green Leaf ]: “I am glad that you guys like it.”


[ Tojara ]: “I don’t understand much about magic formula or whatever. However, does this formula work? Have you ever tried it??”


[ Sager ]: “Yeah Leaf. Have you tried it yet?”

“Also. How much energy does this formula take to activate. It’s hard to think that this summoning won’t take something in return for taking us somewhere.”

“There is always the law of ‘Equivalent Exchange’. I don’t think you can bypass that.”


[ Green Leaf ]: “....”

“....”

“....”

“....”


[ Sager ]: “Leaf.”

“Are you still there???”

[ Tojara ]: “Leaf?”


[ Wolpe ]: “He went silent, didn’t he?”

[ Schuldraigh ]: “He will eventually respond. Give him some time.”


Flip A Card ]: “He did better come back. If he doesn’t, I will be angry at him for disturbing my nap time!!”


[ Green Leaf ]: @Sager @Tojara

“I.... I haven’t tried the formula yet.”

“I never attempted to use this ‘summoning system’ on any living beings, besides objects. I feared that I might create a monstrosity.”


[ Sager ]: “Therefore, you simply don’t know if it works on living being, right?

“What happened to the objects you used as experiment?


[ Green Leaf ]: “Em.... The.... They....”

“The objects kinda ended up gaining sentience and become overpowered entities, capable of destroying planets.”

“A bad experiment, if you ask. I-I had no idea that the objects would be empowered by the summoning formula as well....


[ Wolpe ]: “....”


[ Schuldraigh ]: “....”


[ Flip A Card ]: “That’s awesome!!”


[ Tojara ]: “I see. This thing works. Very well. Interesting.”

“Sager, what do you think?”


[ Sager ]: “.....”


[ Tojara ]: @Sager ???

“....”


[ Sager ]: “Ah! Sorry Tojara. I had to go make myself a cup of coffee. It seems that things are becoming very interesting.


[ Tojara ]: “I see. Guess I am going to serve myself some ‘Coca-Cola’ too.

*Sips at the cup of cola in his hands*


[ Wolpe ]: “Okay Leaf. From what you said, its obvious that this thing/formula or whatever it is, works.”

“Now what???”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Hehe.” *Villianous face*

[ Flip A Card ]: “Leaf, stop it. You are giving me shivers.”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Ah. Sorry. Sometimes my inner nature comes out.”


Sager ]: “No ‘role play’ Leaf.”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Fine.”

“Now then. Regarding the amount of energy this ‘summoning formula’ takes.”

“Initially I was thinking of connecting the formula to an already existing star in our solar system and draw energy from that specific star.”

“Since a star is a large ball of burning gas in space, I thought ‘Why not draw energy from it. There are millions of them in our universe!’.”

“Therefore, I connected the formula and the star via a ‘Space-time’ conceptual link and wuala! It actually somehow worked! I can draw energy from the star and use it to power up the summoning formula.”

[ Schuldraigh ]: “Holly Land! You are crazy!”


[ Flip A Card ]: “So. You created a system that draws power from a star, powers up a summoning formula, and sends people in other worlds without suffering any side effects?”


[.Green Leaf ]: “Yep. I thought I was clear in my explanation...”


Flip A Card ]: “....”

“Where do I ‘sign in’, to use this. I wanna hurry up and become a ‘Main Character’ already!”


[ Sager ]: “Flip take it easy. It’s obvious that something about this ‘formula’ is wrong, else Leaf would have used it on himself long ago.”

“Am I right, Leaf?”


[ Green Leaf ]: “I was about to explain that part Sager.”


[ Tojara ]: “Okay Leaf. What do you need from us???”


[ Wolpe ]: “Yeah. What do you need?”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Hm...”

“I need the help from other [Creators], you guys. I can’t use the ‘rite’ alone. This ‘thing’ requires the help of multiple Gods. I can’t deal with the abnormal amount of energy a star has. If I am not careful, I might explode!!”


[ Sager ]: “I understand.”

“But what is in for us? You don’t expect us to do something without being rewarded, right?”


[ Schuldraigh ]: “Yeah. What’s in for us?”


Hearing and looking at his fellow online [Discord] friends, [Green Leaf] said:


[ Green Leaf ]: “Gulp.”

“I can offer you guys a new life in another world, with powers and a destiny unlike any other being that has ever lived before.”

“You can become heroes, demons, farmers, Harem owners, overpowered beings and can also enjoy the wonders of having an immortal body capable of enjoying carnal desires for eternity.”

“Here on earth, once we [Creators] die, we have to either enter [Paradise], [Hell] or [Purgatory]. However, this is not the case if we are in another world.”

“In other worlds, our powers that were suppressed by our [reality] are released to their maximum potential. We don’t have to be afraid of death nor life.”

“We can live life as we please. Without nothing holding us back.”


[ Tojara ]: “And there is no backlash from using this summoning formula?”


[ Green Leaf ]: “I already told you. There are no negative effects. We are using external energy from a star.


[ Wolpe ]: “I am in. The offer seems tempting.”


[ Schuldraigh ]: “I will help out too. It isn’t every day that you get to live a different life.”


[ Flip A Card ]: “I will follow Leaf too. Life on earth has began to suck for some time now. It’s not that I hate my life here, it’s just that ‘I’ as a human am tempted to try out new things.”

“It’s the same with games and drugs. When you aren’t interesting anymore in something, you always end up wishing to try something more thrilling.”

“However, I am not in favor of abandoning my life on earth yet. I still have people I care about and duties to fulfill towards the people who rised me.”


[ Tojara ]: “Honestly speaking. I really don’t want to abandon my place here, I have many important things I still want to accomplish on earth. However, if time in the ‘other world’ flows faster, it doesn’t hurt to take a free vacation provided by Leaf, once in a while.”


[ Green Leaf ]: “I too am hesitant on leaving this world too...”

“I still have many novels to write and want to spend more time with my family....”

“Nevertheless, I want to enjoy a long lasting adventure that will fill in the void in my heart and allow me to focus on the present afterwards.”


[ Sager ]: “....”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Sager???”

“Do you wish to come with us?”


[ Sager ]: “I...”

“I think we should not loose sight of the real world and indulge into our fantasies, for comfort.”

“But. If there is a chance to try something new, without being harmed in return. I think it’s worth it.”


[ Flip A Card ]: “Yay!!! Another world, here we come!”


[ Tojara ]: “Spill out the beans Leaf! Quickly! How do we use this formula?”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Hehe ?. I have already prepared everything needed for our trip.”

“Sager. If you will, please do the honors.”


Sager ]: “Okay. It’s my honor Leaf.”

“Listen here fellas.”

“We are heading towards ‘Another World’. Please take whatever you need, including the ‘[Guide to another world]’. Don’t forget anything!”

“May we have a wonderful trip!!!”


[ Green Leaf ]: “....”

“Em... guys...”


[ Tojara ]: “Off we go!!!”


[ Flip A Card ]: “Towards infinity and beyond!”


[ Schuldraigh ]: *Hehe. I knew it!*

[ Wolpe ]: “A new life awaits us!”


[ Green Leaf ]: “Em... guys. I hate to tell this but....”


[ Sager ]: “What’s the matter Leaf?”


[ Green Leaf ]: “....”

“In order to use the summoning formula, we need to be naked....”

[ Tojara ]: “....”

Schuldraigh ]: “....”

[ Wolpe ]: “....”

[ Sager ]: “....”

[ Flip ACard ]: “Fuck! May this ‘Summoning System’ be damned!!”

<<< @ >>>

To Be Continued...

Dedicated to my dear [Discord] friends who are doing their best to live in this world. Hopefully this novel will make them smile warmly and relieve their accumulated stress.

Well. This took a while but it was worth it. 

Next chapter: Character Creation and System explanation.

2