Chapter 1: Grand Advent Formula (Transfer)
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

< Jumping through space and time, faking coordinates, and making the blame fall on the devil >

➖➖➖

In the darkness of space. There were emptiness reigns supreme. 6 naked, dark figures can be seen.

One of the figures led the way, while the other five followed behind.

Their footsteps didn’t give much of a noise. The space they walked upon was emptiness itself. Therefore, there was little to hear except their beating hearts and their soft warm breaths.

The figures were indistinguishable from one another. It was hard to find any difference between them. All there was to know about them, was that they were naked, and were heading somewhere. Somewhere, where they would be required to stop.

It didn’t take long for these 6 dark humanoid figures to reach their ‘somewhere’, as they finally reached a dome shaped temple.

The temple had a giant ‘white star’ above it and below it, in the marble floor of the temple, ‘ancient runes’ were written everywhere.

[Ancient Runes]. Words of old, given shape by the first intelligent civilization of earth and spread out into the universe. Forming the basis for ancient magic to exist.

Magic is the power of miracles.

Miracles were first performed by Gods. Entities of old origin who created the world and gave it various concepts. In a sense, you can say that the runes, the words of old, are the embodiment of the many ‘concepts/miracles’ left behind by [Gods] to assist newer generations of life-forms. Be them younger gods or humans.

However, as we head towards the future, the past cases to exist. Gods too cased to exist, since their need wasn’t required anymore by the world, once they had fulfilled their purpose in the continuum.

Gods are doomed to die too. No matter how powerful or omnipotent they are, they cannot avoid death.

Death exists alongside life. 

If life is, then death will be. 

If life dies, death will stop existing too.

There cannot be one, without the other.

It’s the same with light and darkness too.

If light isn’t there, darkness will not be cast.

And if darkness isn’t there, what reason does light have to exist?

Simply put. There is no purpose in the universe without good and evil. Such is the nature of the [Continuum].

“We have arrived, my brethren.” Said the leading shadow, as he stopped in the middle of the dome, that was composed of millions upon millions of ancient runes.

“I see. So this is the formula you talked about.” One of the shadows said, as it looked upon the endless text written in the dome.

“Yes. This is what will give us a new life.” Replied the shadow in the middle of the dome.

“Shall we start then. I am not a fan of old texts. My knowledge in old and foreign languages besides English, sucks.” Said one of the other shadows in the background, as it looked excited at the possibility of gaining a new life through a process of utilizing these ancient runes.

“Me too. I don’t wanna waste time admiring the wonderful work you have created. If you are not aware of, you should know that our time together is limited. We live in different [Time-Zones].” Spoke another of the shadows in the background.

“Fine. But try to not touch anything that catches your interest here. One single malfunction happening here, and we could say goodbye to our new lives. This grand ritual isn’t a joke.”

“Am I clear, [Schuldraigh]?” 

“Whoops! Sorry. I won’t try to touch these shiny, shiny beautiful [concepts] anymore.”

“Although. I am a bit interested on how these little words works.” Said [Schuldraigh], a divine being closer to that of a creation God. A being of immense power, capable of making any [mother-fucker] tremble at his mere presence.

“Seems that you have ‘all this’ figured out. How can we help you, in this case???” Said the second shadow that began to talk after the first.

“Hm.... gather around me. Afterwards, I will open the energy channel that connects to the [Grand White Star] above us.”

“Keep in mind that once I have opened the energy channel, we have to work together to redirect the [Star Energy] towards the [Summoning Formula].”

“Any mistakes done when redirecting the flow of energy isn’t fatal, since there are six(6) of us doing the process. No harm will come to us.” Said the first shadow.

“However, if five out of six of us fail to supply energy to the formula.... well....” Trying to explain the punishment that comes if the energy isn’t handled properly, the first shadow couldn’t say the last words as his eyes started to tremble.

“Someone among us might die, right?” Understanding that the first shadow couldn’t say the last words out of fear, another shadow among the six finished his comrade’s last words.

“Yes. That’s why I needed your help with the [Summoning Formula].”

“Sigh.”

Sighting again, like a defeated protagonist. The first shadow said whatever he had to say and afterwards got down on the marble floor. There, on the marble floor full of delicate ancient runes, he put his two hands on the [Core-Formation] of the [Summoning Formula] and began to activate the dormant runes that resided everywhere on the dome.

Seeing that the first shadow was beginning to activate the formula, the other five(5) shadows spread around the first shadow, in a radius of 10 meters and sat down on the marble floor. 

Just like the first shadow did, the other 5 shadows put their hands on five different parts of the [Summoning Formula] and awaited for a signal or warning that the first shadow would give when the energy channel of the [Grand White Star] would open.

“Are we ready?” Said the first shadow.

“We are ready!” (X5) 

“Then. Let the 896.456.397 summoning of different entities in ‘another world’ begin!”

“!!!”

“You gotta be kidding me! There were that many summoned souls~?!” Asked [Tojara]. A primordial God of time immemorial. Forgotten by the world, yet living by his own will and power.

“Yes. There are that many.” Replied [Sager], the indomitable [Author].  Creator of [Loam], a world heading towards destruction.

“Stop talking and....”

“Damn. Prepare yourself! The time to supply this damn summoning cycle, has come!!” Warned [Green Leaf], creator of [Rosary for the Fallen] and [Pink Eyes of Love]. Novels that were never ever finished.

“#^*+%#**^%>~<$”

“&)::67€;;€&@88”

“!,.:78@!,;€@@‘bcgh06!vd@?;”


“What the fuck is that?!”


“That’s the [Grand White Star]’s energy being drawn and absorbed by the formula!” (Green Leaf)


“That’s insane! You expect us to redirect this insane amount of energy inside this summoning cycle !”


“Yes.” (Green Leaf)


“Fuck you Green Leaf!”


“....”

“Whatever.” *rolls his eyes.*

“Just focus on the task. As long as you act as a conduit for the [Star Energy] and the [Summoning Formula] you ‘all’ should have it easier then me.”


“Huh...? Easier then you?”


“Yes.”

“Actually, I am the one controlling this damn summoning formula. As such, if I don’t imput the coordinates of the world we need to reach or make some spelling mistakes in the language of numbers, we might as well as be doomed to wander the endless [Void] in the universe.” (Green Leaf)


“Shit! I should have known better than to trust you Leaf!”

“I should have listened to my instinct and gotten the hell out of here when I had the time!!”  (Flip A Card)


“@&:37&?./&@‘bcsstiknzef,?€4~€^}”

“&&;:67}||!!¥•==^€£•>|{“

“63689543789’dhjhdkmbsdhj”


“!!!”

“Whad da heck is thwat?!”


“[Space-Time] thunderstorm!”

“That means that the laws of the universe have crashed and that reality as we know it has crumbled!”  (Green Leaf)


“Well! Damn it! It’s damn scary!”


“)&?./)&’bytecbii@9”

“@$(:/3689’bxzfh”

“[Who the fuck is messing with the universe here!!!]”


“Leaf.... who was that???” (Sager)


“The Lord (God)... probably.” (Green Leaf)


“Probably?! God! We are so fucked!”

“Why didn’t you tell us about that?!” (Sager)


“I didn’t think he would show up. Usually he just ‘chills’ in paradise.”


“[!!!]”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

“[My space-time laws!!!]”

“[Who the heck broke them! This isn’t something anyone can do!!!]”


“Leaf.... when does this summoning ends? I think we are in trouble.” (Tojara)


“Relax. I made sure to imput a few fake coordinates here and there, before starting this formula. Fucker will never know what hit him or who hit him.” (Green Leaf)


“.....” (X5)


“Oh, here it comes! Everyone push the energy into this cursed abomination of a [Summoning Cycle], quick!”


“:$&9643?!’itedvhiihgddwil”

“:$&64;!!&&5;feet!5;;($&&”

“@$(:378’ncdgh]#%€~\|<!”


“AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaa~~!!!” (X6)


Feeling the endless amount of [Star Energy] invading their bodies.

The 6 grand entities began to channel and conduct the endless amount of energy that the [Grand White Star] possessed into the [Grand Advent Formula]. A magic formula created by [Green Leaf], in order to send godly entities (Authors) into other worlds by disregarding their mass, status or concept.


One must say. Green Leaf has to be a real psychopath, for attempting to complete this heaven defying ritual.

Fucker(Green Leaf) is a genius among geniuses. No one in the entire multiverse had ever attempted to do this, cause they simply lacked “balls made of titanium” to attempt this sick ritual.

It isn’t everyday that God’s descend on the mortal world. Not to mention the [Authors] themselves.

Damned be our kind for being this intelligent! What Leaf has done, goes beyond what normal authors would ever do.

Seriously now. It is too overpowered to attempt sending multiple [Authors] in another world. The balance of worlds can crumble to dust if godly entities are thrown in fantasy worlds!

Good luck guys. I hope that the almighty <Lord of the Bible> as mercy on your souls.

~ *[ Shining light ]* ~


“So... Is this a good sign? The entire dome is surrounded by purple and green light, right now?” (Wolpe)


“Yep. It’s a good sign. Since the formula is fully charged now, we can transfer ourselves into another world.” (Leaf)


“What are you waiting for! Complete the transfer before that damned ‘God” catches up to us! Quickly!” (X2 Schuldraigh and Flip)

“I have already done that. Just relax and enjoy the comfy travel. We will be there in~”   (Leaf)

< Initiating Transfer >

< Actualizing Space-Time Leap >

< Energy required has been absorbed >

< Summoning Starts >

< Selected World: [Gardenia] >

< Coordinates has been inserted >

< Proceeding to Realize noted concept known as [Author] in Gardenia. >

< ..... >

< Inserting Fake Coordinates: 9th cycle of Hell, throne of Lucifer. >

“Throne of what?!!” (X 5)


“Don’t worry too much about it. As I said before. It will take a while for him to find us.”


“Therefore you are putting Lucifer as a meat shield for us, so that ‘god’ will direct his attention to him, thinking that he was the cause for our [Space-Time] jump and universal law breakage!?” (Sager)


“Yep.” (Leaf)


“....” (X5) 


“Leaf.... when we get there, we have to talk seriously about this.” (Tojara)


“Okay. See you guys on the other side then.” (Green Leaf)


“Hehe. This is going to be interesting.” (Schuldraigh)


“I will blame you, Leaf. If we ever get caug~” (Wolpe)


< @.@.@.@.@.@ >

< Transfer Complete >


➖➖▪️➖➖


“Achoo~!!!”  (Sneeze)

“For some reasons, I feel like something very, very bad happened just now.”

“And for some unknown reasons is related to me....”

“Should I perhaps go and see ‘father’ in heaven???”

Said Lucifer, owner of Hell, and leader of the demons. Fearing that the recent [Space-Time] abnormal movement in the [continuum] might have broken the laws of the universe and troubled God.

➖➖▪️➖➖

“My space-time continuum laws~!!!”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!”

Screamed [The Lord God]. The entity who ruled the [Heavens] and the [Earths]. Crying ? his eyes out while looking at the disorder that the world has been plunged/sunk into.


“Father.... take it easy... I think we can fix this as long as.....”


“Noooooooohooooooooo~!!! (God)


“Seriously. This is a pain in my head. Can’t believe he is acting that childish over some minor issues that can be fixed quickly. Sigh ?

Said Gabriel, [High Archangel] and right hand of God, complaining in his head while seeing his ‘father’ wailing in agony.

Apparently, the most troublesome thing about God, was that God was connected to the continuum. And when some of it’s laws broke, it sent a painful backlash to God.

The pain that the [Creator of the Continuum] was feeling right now, was something one couldn’t imagine unless he or she has a soul made out of diamond~!

>>>>>

To Be Continued....

Don’t worry too much. God and the Devil won’t be finding them for a long while. They are just there for comedy relief.

I must admit however. I had fun writing this chapter. It was a funny experience.

3