Ch.0
199 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Papa! Mama! Please don't do this. I'm begging you." Aria wept on the floor while holding onto the hem of the dress of her mother who looked at her with disgust.

Aria stared at the two figures in front of her with her tear-stained face she continues to beg them.

"PLEASE! I'll do anything just let me stay."

Hope was glistening in her eyes as she hopes that they'll pity her, even just a little but it all vanished when she saw their dark wicked grins. And at that moment she knew deep inside that they'll give her away without a second thought. Two men grab her arms, pulling her away from their sights. Still hopeful that they'll give her a second chance. She shouted.

"Mama! Papa! Ethan...."

She looks at him, with hopeful eyes, expecting him to be the one to help her in this nightmare but instead of having the courage to speak and defend her little sister. He kept his mouth shut and looked away. Pain ignited in her heart but more than that, hatred itched inside of her. Knowing she'll die any minute now, she glared at them with pure resentment until she felt an impact behind her neck.

White dots hit her vision but before she can even fall into an unending sleep, she saw how engrossed her parents were with the lump of the sum they received from them after selling their only daughter.

5